Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Comments (Page 3,744)

Showing posts 74,861 - 74,880 of94,991
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

GOP the party of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. you party LOST and is in a complete shambles... You'll find that out one of these days...
like tomorrow, or the day after... when you don't get Raptured!
God Bless
Cheers!
You are kidding us! "Norton" didn't get "Raptured" today, either? Awwwww! Poor "Norton"!
Passin thru

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

So as not to spoil the fun posters on this thread seem to have, I just want to point great things Obama has done to, oops, for America. The man of more.
More mass killings
More soldiers killed
More lies
More National debt
More for gas
More for groceries
More for health care
More taxes
More unemployment
More people on welfare and foodstamps
More homeless
Only less is less people working and less take home pay.
The bad part is we are about to go through it all again if Obama has his way and Fannie lowers the minimum credit score as announced. That is what started the ball rollin the first time, only this time I'm not sure we can recover again.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Passin thru wrote:
So as not to spoil the fun posters on this thread seem to have, I just want to point great things Obama has done to, oops, for America. The man of more.
More mass killings
More soldiers killed
More lies
More National debt
More for gas
More for groceries
More for health care
More taxes
More unemployment
More homeless
The bad part is we are about to go through it all again if Obama has his way and Fannie lowers the minimum credit score as announced. That is what started the ball rollin the first time, only this time I'm not sure we can recover again.
In order
How is Obama responsible for this? He isn't.
Soldiers have died while Obama has been left to deal with a mess created by two Republican wars. Responsibility that Republicans run from by saying it is a blame game.
Not true, but how could I expect a supporter of lies to believe that.
Again, Republicans passing the buck.
Gas isn't as high as when George Bush drove it to over $4/gal. And let us not forget that W gave us our first $2/gal and $3/gal gas. Sorry, I know the truth hurts.
Some things are more expensive. Not everything. Stop eating steak if you can't afford it.
No, the insurance companies have had nothing to do with that have they.
Not true. Besides you don't pay income tax anyway.
Glad to hear you and the misses finally got on the dole.
So you don't own your mom's basement. Keep saving you'll get there. Again, more Republican/neocon sour grapes and denial of their responsibility.
We'll recover despite every effort made by you and the rest of the neocon trash that are hell bent on destoying this country and the Constitution with your hatred, ignorance and anger. We are recovering.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Passin thru wrote:
More mass killings
More soldiers killed
More lies
More National debt
More for gas
More for groceries
More for health care
More taxes
More unemployment
More homeless
You guys better stop trying to find fictional reasons to hate Obama and focus on putting a candidate forth that can actually do some good for this country. I can't believe Republicans are still blinded by neocon rhetoric and vitriol (greed, ignorance, theocracy, racism, hatred and revisionism too). Somebody like Chris Christie would be a good start, but you will end up marginalizing him.

You all scream patriotism and defense of this country while throwing it under the bus.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a cousin of dumb Dawg? Just wondered!
P. S. I' not the one that's lost. You'll find out one of these days.
CHEERS!
Norton, one of these days you may be in for a bigger surprise than any of us.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
LIBERALS SIGN FAKE PETITION TO CONFISCATE GUNS FROM TEA PARTY SUPPORTERS, REPEAL SECOND AMENDMENT
~ LIBLERAL, another word for stupid! Just more proof of the stupidity of the people who voted for obozo!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/2diNojgJF9c
I need look no further if I want to know about stupidity. You are ever so kind to provide example after example with each post you make here. Just because you have the right to free speech doesn't mean you are compelled to use it or even have the ability.

But God bless you for trying.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Passin thru wrote:
More mass killings
More soldiers killed
More lies
More National debt
More for gas
More for groceries
More for health care
More taxes
More unemployment
More homeless
I truly love to have these "Tea Party" economic "experts" come in here and tell us about how throughout all their lives prices went down, and things were rosy.

Well, the stock market has continued to rise over President Obama's ENTIRE time in office. Somebody must be doing something right. Last time I calculated it, the market had risen about 27% per year over the past 4 years.(If not, do the math yourself.)

Look at the 5-year chart on this Dow-Jones link, and come back and explain THAT:

http://money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You guys better stop trying to find fictional reasons to hate Obama and focus on putting a candidate forth that can actually do some good for this country. I can't believe Republicans are still blinded by neocon rhetoric and vitriol (greed, ignorance, theocracy, racism, hatred and revisionism too). Somebody like Chris Christie would be a good start, but you will end up marginalizing him.
You all scream patriotism and defense of this country while throwing it under the bus.
I would seriously consider voting for Jon Huntsman. He has more sense than the whole Republican 2012 slate put together.

Republicans are so afraid that they might win, they put forth their weakest candidates. Of course, they can still get good lobbyist money even if they don't win.(But it was amusing to see how little the big campaign contributors got for the money they gave to Karl Rove! Boy, were they upset!)
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

BYE, BYE SHERIFFS: COLORADO REDEFINES THE POLICE STATE
~ Full Dictatorship seems very close now!
SHOVING OUT THE ELECTED PEACE OFFICERS (THE LOCAL SHERIFFS) who answer to the people and the Constitution and is replacing them with unelected Secret Service members who answer only to the federal government.
http://politichicks.tv/column/bye-bye-sheriff...

PROMINENT RIFLE MANUFACTURER KILLED IN MYSTERIOUS CAR CRASH DAYS AFTER POSTING PSYCH DRUG LINK TO SCHOOL SHOOTERS
~ Why are they pushing Gun Control when they should be pushing Drug Control?
http://www.naturalnews.com/038616_John_Novesk...

Gun Manufacturer Will Leave Connecticut Over Gun Control Legislation:ĎA Call to All Involved in Our Industry to Leave This Stateí
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/10/gu...

WH ASSISTANT CHEF SAYS HEíS GETTING ĎCUTí BECAUSE OF SEQUESTER ó OR IS HE?
~ Isn't this pathetic? They may have to eat Bologna sandwiches like the rest of us! But they won't. All liberals want to do is spend other people's money and party!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/10/wh...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Norton, one of these days you may be in for a bigger surprise than any of us.
I know........I may get raptured in the blink of an eye. Well, maybe not a surprise but a great thrill.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

GOP Legitamate STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans vote for STUPID candaites that LOOSE...thank you Todd Aiken
"the GOP is the Party of Stupid"
(R) LA Gov. Bobby Jindal
So Todd Aiken is "LOOSE" huh? I suppose that was just a typo?

CHEERS!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

President Barack Obama and his administration should make history in 2016. According to the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB), the Obama administration is expected to spend more than $4 trillion in 2016 alone under the presidentís budget proposal. Itís an amount that would reportedly surpass all past administrations.

As CNSNews.com points out, the OMBís historical tables also indicate that the OMB does not expect the Obama administration to ever achieve an annual deficit as low as $458.5 billion ó thatís the deficit the federal government ran in 2008, the last fiscal year completed before Obama became president.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/10/ob...
Norton Legimate STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
So Todd Aiken is a LOSER...like you...HUH?
CHEERS
Norton Legimate STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know........I may get raptured in the blink of an eye. Well, maybe not a surprise but a great thrill.
CHEERS!
Not going to happen...mainstream Christians think it's a false prophesy...even Mormons, like the one you voted for, don't believe in it...and they are not Christian...well then again, Norton neither are you!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

MASS STABBING ON TEXAS CAMPUS WITH WEAPONS BAN
~ So now liberals will want to ban knifes? Where if someone would have been armed
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I would seriously consider voting for Jon Huntsman. He has more sense than the whole Republican 2012 slate put together.
Republicans are so afraid that they might win, they put forth their weakest candidates. Of course, they can still get good lobbyist money even if they don't win.(But it was amusing to see how little the big campaign contributors got for the money they gave to Karl Rove! Boy, were they upset!)
I agree. Huntsman is another Republican that has fallen victim to neocon ignorance peddling and doctrinaire stupidity.

It is like watching a suicide in progress with the GOP as it stands today and really for the last 20 plus years. Once GHWB left office it has been the Suicide Pact With America in charge of the Grand Old Party.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
I think you will be more than surprised and I know it won't be for the reasons you think it will be for. I have serious doubts that you will be scooped up by any so called Rapture. You overlook many of your sins that you parade out for the rest of us to see on here.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
MASS STABBING ON TEXAS CAMPUS WITH WEAPONS BAN
~ So now liberals will want to ban knifes? Where if someone would have been armed
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
If there is a contest for biggest moron, I will back you 100%. You have my vote. See I will vote for the most qualified person and not a for a party.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
I have heard that physicians say that you neocons have a way of preventing being "loose." Your bodies will take a wide stance and your toes start tapping.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

The Psycho-Therapeutic School System: Pathologizing Childhood
~ This is exactly what the liberals want. This way they can ban them from owning firearms. Mind control, firearm control!
http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/...

GERALD CELENTE - Mind Control, Gun Control, Look Who's Controling
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

SANDY HOOK PARENT BLASTS GUN CONTROL, BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS DURING EMOTIONAL INTERVIEW WITH MEGYN KELLY (AND SHE BREAKS DOWN, TOO)
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/08/sa...

Caught on tape: Shots fired, store owners fight back during robbery
http://wgntv.com/2013/04/10/logan-square-arme...

Video: Democrat Admits Obama Agenda Is Total Gun Ban
http://www.infowars.com/video-democrat-admits...

Democrats: We Are Psychopaths
http://www.westernjournalism.com/democrats-we...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,861 - 74,880 of94,991
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
health clubs Tue Anonymous 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Mon CLUE 6,893
Alva Starnes of Starnes Auto (Jul '13) Jul 7 Happy Happy 4
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 7 dasie 264
Redhead Sammie Jul 5 hahaha 7
William "Red" "Chester" Allee Jun 27 anonomous 2
Lebanon teen fight club at Nelson Park (Oct '10) Jun 25 Still 18
•••
•••