“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#79464 Apr 1, 2013
Well, doesn't look like much going on here, except Harv's SCREAMS for attention. Guess I will come back later after Ole Harv is finished abusing himself.

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#79466 Apr 1, 2013
Orange Hawg Eatencrap wrote:
Hello. I am Hawg, Dawgs daughter. I am ashamed to admit that but I must tell everyone I am sorry for the trouble he causes on here. We have tried to keep him in his room and off the computer but he gets out from time to time. Many times we don't even know he has been out until our cat comes up pregnant. We have now removed all the cats in our home and keep our computer under lock and key but he now has been going to the neighbors and using their computer and getting their cat pregnant. We have put new locks on all the doors and hopefully we can keep him from getting out and on a computer. Also Dan is my uncle and they live in the room together. So if one gets out, they both get out. At least Dan doens't get the cats pregnant, he just likes to go window peeping. Yes he is a peeping Dan. We have to explain to the nursing home every time he gets out to keep the blinds shut until we get him back home and at the same time we have to tell everyone to keep their cats inside until we get Dawg back home. It does get exhausting but we try hard to keep them locked inside. Again please except my apologies. We do all we can but it is hard to keep people of their little minds under control for like little weasels they are always into something. Thank you for your time.
LMAO. I thought I would drop in to pick on Dawg again but I can't beat this. That is funny shyt right there. I give it up for the night. ROTFLMAO. That is funny!!!!!!!!!!

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#79467 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Uncle Dan how did you get out? Shame on you! Come back home now!!! I had to tell the truth. I guess I better call the nursing home and tell them to keep the blinds shut until we get you back home. And I guess if you are out Daddy has to be too. I better call the neighborhood and the animal shelter to tell them to lock up all the cats. Uncle Dan please get Daddy and come back home.
And this is pretty funny shyt too. This person is good. Have a good night everyone. LMAO

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79470 Apr 1, 2013
Hello. I am Hawg, Dawgs daughter. I am ashamed to admit that but I must tell everyone I am sorry for the trouble he causes on here. We have tried to keep him in his room and off the computer but he gets out from time to time. Many times we don't even know he has been out until our cat comes up pregnant. We have now removed all the cats in our home and keep our computer under lock and key but he now has been going to the neighbors and using their computer and getting their cat pregnant. We have put new locks on all the doors and hopefully we can keep him from getting out and on a computer. Also Dan is my uncle and they live in the room together. So if one gets out, they both get out. At least Dan doens't get the cats pregnant, he just likes to go window peeping. Yes he is a peeping Dan. We have to explain to the nursing home every time he gets out to keep the blinds shut until we get him back home and at the same time we have to tell everyone to keep their cats inside until we get Dawg back home. It does get exhausting but we try hard to keep them locked inside. Again please except my apologies. We do all we can but it is hard to keep people of their little minds under control for like little weasels they are always into something. Thank you for your time.
Folks, I apologize for whut muh darter done sed hear! She ain't got a lick of sense! Jest like her muther. Always shootin' her mouf off about somethin' that don't nevur amount to a hill of beans! Boy she sure has some goofy dreams don't she? Doc calls um hallusinashuns! I jes call um dam foolishness.

#79471 Apr 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. I thought I would drop in to pick on Dawg again but I can't beat this. That is funny shyt right there. I give it up for the night. ROTFLMAO. That is funny!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah muh darter sure kin tell sum big erns! She brte lik me thure! She got a Eye Q up aroun 160 like me! She brillurnt and perty two! Takes aftur me i suppoze.

#79472 Apr 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is pretty funny shyt too. This person is good. Have a good night everyone. LMAO
Gud? Mah hole fambly kin put sumthin over on yew! Yew bout uz smart uz a bessie bug.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79473 Apr 1, 2013
CNN Report: U.S. Special Forces In Heavy Firefight With The Taliban…

U.S. Special Ops killed a Taliban shadow governor in a raid similar to this on Sunday.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/01/cnn-report...

#79474 Apr 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Eatecrap Jr wrote:
Hello. I am Hawg, Dawgs son. I too am ashamed to admit that but I must tell everyone I am sorry for the trouble he causes on here. As my sister mentioned we have tried to keep him in his room and off the computer but he gets out from time to time. When he's not knocking the cat up he is sneaking off to the neighbors barn and fondling the sheep. We have now removed all the cats in our home, put a security lock on the barn, and keep our computer under lock and key. Unfortunately we can't stop our Uncle Dan from coming over and letting him get on his computer. At least Dan doens't get the cats pregnant since he is impotent. Again please except our apologies. We do all we can but it is hard to keep people of their little minds under control just like little weasels they are always into something. Thank you for your time.
We love you daddy and uncle Dan!
Boi ah loves yew as if yew wuz my ohn sun, but you are evun dummer than yer maw! I kno yew kaint be my sun. Yew ain't near brite uz yer sistur. Shez duh apul uv mai ey! Yew aint no akkount fer nuthin. Now git on bak tu stokkin shelfs lik i dun tole yew to dew.

#79477 Apr 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Eatecrap Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take yer meds dad and fir god's sake put yer pants back on.
Whoze peekin now dottir? Git on outta this bafroom rite now yew here?

“I like pooping”

Since: Apr 13

Kansas City, Missouri

#79478 Apr 1, 2013
Hello. I am poops on daddy, poos ur daddy’s daughter. I am sorry for the trouble he causes on here. He always takes me doggie from behind and yells poos ur daddy so I poops on him and he loves it. I want a boyfriend but daddy says he is all I need and he don’t like sharing. This has been going on for 10 years and now that I am 13 and our son is two years old I want to know if this is normal? I am home schooled so I don’t have any friends to ask. I am beginning to think something is funny for daddy only takes 5 minutes on teaching me math, only takes 5 minutes on teaching me science and only takes 5 minutes on teaching me history and English but takes 6 hours teaching me sexual education as he calls it. He said I always get an A+ in that class. My mommy ran off with the neighbor’s mule and I have heard they both have jobs riding people down the trails at the Grand Canyon. Well I hope daddy is not much trouble on here for he at least he gives me a break when he is on here. Don’t tell daddy but please try to keep him on here more often. I get tired of him humping my butt all the time. Thanks and help me please.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79479 Apr 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The Titanic sank because it could not remain afloat.
Why did it not remain afloat? Surely you can google that......unless you are too lazy. I knew you would not know the answer. Besides, you justl like to talk about stupid stuff that don't amount to a 'hill of beans'!

CHEERS!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79480 Apr 1, 2013
Obama Regime On U.N. Arms Treaty:“United States Would Vote ‘Yes,’” Ensures Passage After Abruptly Dropping Consensus Requirement…

Read more: http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/01/obama-regi...
Obama The Pres

Troy, MO

#79481 Apr 1, 2013
Lol. You guys are a bunch of politicians.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#79482 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, when a guy says that he is out of the office more than he is in the office, and blames it on his grandkids wanting to go fishing and hiking -- you KNOW he is rationalizing the failure of his business.
He's an odd duck, but it's still kind of sad....O.K., I feel better now;0)

#79483 Apr 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did it not remain afloat? Surely you can google that...... unless you are too lazy. I knew you would not know the answer. Besides, you justl like to talk about stupid stuff that don't amount to a 'hill of beans'!...
The technical reason the Titanic sank was because of a fatal design error. The internal flotation cylinders should have kept the ship afloat even if the ship's hull were fully flooded. However, the flotation cylinders -- sealed at their bottoms -- were mounted with their major axes pointing straight up. None of the flotation cylinders had sealed tops. When the iceberg ripped a massive hole in the bow, it was only a matter of time before the water pouring into the ship got up to the top of the flotation cylinders as the ship foundered. After that, the water just poured down into the cylinders from their tops and swamped the ship. The ship was doomed when the iceberg sliced the hole in the bow. It was only a matter of time.

If you are looking for a human cause, the owner of the ship (Cunard Lines, as I recall) was on board and, despite warnings from the captain, wanted to set a record for crossing the Atlantic. Thus, the owner commanded the captain to maintain full speed despite the danger from icebergs known to be in the area.

Anything else you would wish to know, just ask. For 70 years I have studied a book published around 1915 with a lot of details about the "tragic sinking of the Titanic." My father bought the book and I still have it. I am answering you from memory now, but I can look up more details, should you wish to know them.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#79484 Apr 1, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, is there some rule that says you can't answer certain posts on here? I am not familiar with any such rule.
I think you're OK with the ones written in black and white...dunno about the others *wink, nudge*

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#79485 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
The Titanic sank because it could not remain afloat.
I think Carolyn Porco said it best:

"All the atoms of our bodies will be blown into space in the disintigragion of the Solar System, to live on forever as mass or energy. That's what we should be teaching our children, not fairy tales about angels and seeing grandma in heaven."

“I am lost in this world”

Since: Apr 13

podunk, missouri

#79486 Apr 1, 2013
Hello. I am albtraumatized, albtraum daughter. I am sorry for the trouble she causes on here. As many of you know albtraum is German for nightmare and my mother makes me live a nightmare and traumatizes me with the abuse she makes me go through daily. She makes me do things to her that I think are sick and if I get them wrong she does them to me to show me how to do them the right way. I am now just a teenager and this has been going on for 5 years. She keeps me in the dark and only I am only fed twice daily of bread and water. She is a very mentally ill woman and I don’t know what to do anymore. I am tired of her touching me in the wrong places and tired of her making me touch her in the wrong places. I think she needs a big man to satisfy her. Any and all advice will be helpful and thanks.
Funny

Park Hills, MO

#79487 Apr 1, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Harpy and Peeplaytime are indeed amusing little things. They can console one another all day long because THAT'S WHAT LOSERS DO!!! I'm spending the afternoon shopping with grandkids but I'll be back for more of their comedy later .... lmao
Uh...keep consoling your friend, "because that's what losers do"
Funny

Park Hills, MO

#79488 Apr 1, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mind them Poos, I think true love is blossoming between these two, besides they need to play victim for someone.

It is good to see rePlayTime was able to blame others for his "being caught up" in things on here and abdicate his own responsibility.

I think they may go lick something of each other's but it won't be their wounds.
Console on...as "poop" says "that's what losers do"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fred Brown Wed CoveringMY Ass 1
Doctor Kelvin Baily Oct 16 Jennie 2
Trena Williams (McNeeley) Oct 12 bill 2
Debit card number thefts Oct 10 Sandy Spicewood 2
looking for chris harker (Dec '09) Sep 30 megan harker 7
corruption in lebanon (Oct '13) Sep 30 quirky 20
Jury awards Missouri worker $28M for lung damage (Nov '13) Sep '14 Hawardc 17

Freeze Warning for Laclede County was issued at October 30 at 3:41PM CDT

Lebanon Dating
Find my Match