Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is but ONE example of the cluelessness of "Fox News" (and the people who write for it, and who watch it):
"Fox News" just claimed that solar power won't work because the US isn't sunny like Germany! Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!
Germany's weather is affected by the Gulf Stream, which brings rain and dreary weather over England and then over Germany. I have seen entire months in Germany during which the sun NEVER appeared!
The German Air Force used to have its pilots trained in Texas because Germany has so few days that planes can be flown VFR (visual flight rules).
Germany has about as much sun as ALASKA!
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4513-fox-ne...
Look for the BLUE, "Norton"! That indicates that Germany has few sunny days and that upper coastal Washington state and Alaska have few sunny days! Technology wizards and climatologists (amongst other things) "Fox News" AIN'T!_8-)
However, I see no problem if you continue to get your news from Fox. You ain't gonna get any dumber.(You know what the studies show.)
I still have a sense of humor! You have to with the BS you put out!

CHEERS!

P. S. I'm still not raptured. Thought I would remind you.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have a sense of humor! You have to with the BS you put out!
CHEERS!
P. S. I'm still not raptured. Thought I would remind you.
I hope you have better luck tomorrow!

“Samuel — Fondren”

Since: Oct 12

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

demmz wrote:
I don't know! But I generally vote Dem!
If you vote a party ticket, that makes you a slave.

Both parties are corrupt to the core.
abc

Qulin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

huh?

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

If you vote for one party only, you belong to themthey are supposed to serve you, not you them. That makes you their slave.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Good One ...if only the Rapture and Obamacare Death Panels where TRUE...LOL

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

<quoted text>
The rapture has nothing to do with luckmuch like your inability to conjugate verbs without soiling yourself.

Not all Christians believe in the rapture. It's a rather new concept. Yet I do not belittle others for their faith unless it involves cow worship.
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
If you vote a party ticket, that makes you a slave.
Both parties are corrupt to the core.
Welcome to Planet EARTH

LIKE IT HAS EVER BEEN ANY DIFFERENT
Proves how little you really know

LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
If you vote for one party only, you belong to themthey are supposed to serve you, not you them. That makes you their slave.
I disagree. I have voted for Republican presidents three times. However, Reagan and Bush43 cured me of that. Because the minor parties have no chance of winning the presidency, I am left with only one choice, and that is to be a straight-ticket "Yellow Dog Democrat."

I keep hearing Jon Huntsman's name over and over -- primarily by Democrats. Interesting. But, of course, Huntsman is far too knowledgeable and liberal for the Neo-CON-controlled Republican Party to actually vote for him.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Good One ...if only the Rapture and Obamacare Death Panels where TRUE... LOL
Ah yes! Sarah Palin and "Norton" are on the same side on those issues!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
The rapture has nothing to do with luckmuch like your inability to conjugate verbs without soiling yourself.
Not all Christians believe in the rapture. It's a rather new concept. Yet I do not belittle others for their faith unless it involves cow worship.
You are correct: The Rapture has nothing to do with luck. You are also correct: not all Christians believe in the Rapture, although the concept has been around a very long time -- much earlier than its present-day supporters.

So you belittle Hindus?(Although they do not worship cows. They protect cows, which they consider sacred.)

Pray tell -- what bodily functions are involved in which conjugating verbs causes one to soil oneself? You have some goofy ideas. An Einstein you ain't.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person says they are a Christian and do not believe in the Rapture, I believe they have a problem! The Rapture is not a new concept. It is in the Bible!(it is just the word rapture that is not in the Bible.....the concept is)
The Bible makes it very clear.

CHEERS!

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you ever dislike Obama's position, give him a week to change.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah, you betcha..........Sarah Palin and I are on the same page. The Rapture is true (and if you would read the Bible you would know that) and I believe the Obama Death Panel is true. You just wait and see how many older people get treated with the stupid Obamacare. When you reach 70 they will pick and choose. Funny, some of these stupid people with high IQ's (no common sense) don't realize they will get old someday, too.

CHEERS!

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person says they are a Christian and do not believe in the Rapture, I believe they have a problem! The Rapture is not a new concept. It is in the Bible!(it is just the word rapture that is not in the Bible.....the concept is)
The Bible makes it very clear.
CHEERS!
Nonsense. The Rapture is an American principle not included in the Catholic teachings. And it is not in the Bibleit is supposedly implied in some texts, yet it's as moronic as your ability to read and comprehend the Bible.

The Rapture is an American concept founded by the late-late John Darby in around 1830 or so. You and your ilk are one of the reasons why Americans do not believe in anythingyou have the tendency to make up scriptures as you go, change the text on a dime, and then bitch and moan when no one believes a word you say.

Most Christians do not believe in the Rapture. I am one. Deal with reality, and get your minister to teach more than just the Darby Chronicles of Nonsense.

Sheesh 3:22-29

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

And it's only clear to morons who make it up. Christ never once mentioned a Rapture, or anything similar.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever dislike Obama's position, give him a week to change.
Yeah, I wonder how he keeps his lies straight. Oh wait, he doesn't!

CHEERS!

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you betcha..........Sarah Palin and I are on the same page. The Rapture is true (and if you would read the Bible you would know that) and I believe the Obama Death Panel is true. You just wait and see how many older people get treated with the stupid Obamacare. When you reach 70 they will pick and choose. Funny, some of these stupid people with high IQ's (no common sense) don't realize they will get old someday, too.
CHEERS!
NortonYellow Dog is a moronyou're just a blathering lunatic. John Darby was not a Disciple. He was just another idiot.
FAIR and BALANCED

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. The Rapture is an American principle not included in the Catholic teachings. And it is not in the Bibleit is supposedly implied in some texts, yet it's as moronic as your ability to read and comprehend the Bible.
The Rapture is an American concept founded by the late-late John Darby in around 1830 or so. You and your ilk are one of the reasons why Americans do not believe in anythingyou have the tendency to make up scriptures as you go, change the text on a dime, and then bitch and moan when no one believes a word you say.
Most Christians do not believe in the Rapture. I am one. Deal with reality, and get your minister to teach more than just the Darby Chronicles of Nonsense.
Sheesh 3:22-29
Agreed...well said...I give you the credit you deserve
FAIR and BALANCED

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
NortonYellow Dog is a moronyou're just a blathering lunatic. John Darby was not a Disciple. He was just another idiot.
I must admit...you made me laugh with this one

GAME POINT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lebanon teen fight club at Nelson Park (Oct '10) Thu Albert 19
Alva Starnes of Starnes Auto (Jul '13) Thu Albert 5
Michael J McMahon Bail Bonds (Dec '12) Thu Albert 15
Redhead Sammie Thu Albert 8
Review: Moore Brothers Trucking LLC Wed Truthslayer 4
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
Springfield Man Pleads Guilty in Sex Traffickin... (Feb '11) Wed alexis 11
•••
•••