Working in Lebanon, Missouri

Working in Lebanon, Missouri

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Phil

Lebanon, MO

#1 Mar 7, 2014
What are your opinions about working for the large businesses here in Lebanon, MO such as Copeland, Detroit Tool, Missouri Tool and Automation, Independent Stave Co, or any other business? What's the culture and pay like here compared to other parts of Missouri?
Jim

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2014
Copeland is areally good placed to work. Tough work sometimes but worth it. Got on full time a few years ago and like it. Lots overtime.
Yep

Green Ridge, MO

#4 Aug 11, 2014
Depends on who you know. If you know the right people you have a better chance at making more money on certain jobs. It is a crooked town, if you know the people here you will make it just fine.
Phil Berger

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Aug 26, 2014
I heard if you work at Cope Land for awhile you can sue them for lung damage or something.
rocky

Green Ridge, MO

#6 Sep 3, 2014
You can sue any of the businesses here, just don't mean you will win.
kaytrina

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 19, 2014
Some body just got fired at copeland for safety issues. I'm sure they are hiring now. Must have been pretty bad to get fired over
jean machine

Denver, CO

#8 Dec 16, 2014
I heard copeland is just full of a bunch of "good ole boys" and they don't pay very well
Frank

Green Ridge, MO

#9 Dec 20, 2014
Most of the factories and other businesses in Lebanon are that way. A big majority of people there are inbred. They keep it between family and friends.
larry

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Dec 22, 2014
Frank wrote:
Most of the factories and other businesses in Lebanon are that way. A big majority of people there are inbred. They keep it between family and friends.
Lol What a dweeb !!!!
what?!?

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2015
Jim wrote:
Copeland is areally good placed to work. Tough work sometimes but worth it. Got on full time a few years ago and like it. Lots overtime.
Copeland is a great place to work...if you want to file bankruptcy. I don't work for peanuts. Got out of that place and now make a 6 figure income and don't work half as hard. You all need to wise up and work smarter, not harder ;)
soothsayer

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jan 29, 2015
[QUOTE who="what?!?"]<qu oted text>
Copeland is a great place to work...if you want to file bankruptcy. I don't work for peanuts. Got out of that place and now make a 6 figure income and don't work half as hard. You all need to wise up and work smarter, not harder ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah right buddy!!! You must be on the list for the class action lawsuit. Good luck seeing anything of that money! Phil Berger will die a poor man before he gets any of his. LMFAO!!!
what?!?

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jan 30, 2015
soothsayer wrote:
Copeland is a great place to work...if you want to file bankruptcy. I don't work for peanuts. Got out of that place and now make a 6 figure income and don't work half as hard. You all need to wise up and work smarter, not harder ;) "

Yeah right buddy!!! You must be on the list for the class action lawsuit. Good luck seeing anything of that money! Phil Berger will die a poor man before he gets any of his. LMFAO!!!
Umm no. Like I said I hit that place running. That place is a sh**hole at best.
jimtodd

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 31, 2015
Umm no. Like I said I hit that place running. That place is a sh**hole at best.[/QUOTE]

Hit it running as a operator or some manager that never did nothing. All the operators and maintenance guys do the real work while everyone else screws off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people on this site! smh! (Oct '15) Thu Philosopher 13
Does anyone know Eddie with the fire department Wed Eds Boss 6
Be careful what you put on Twitter Wed Anom 13
Name of town, Conway May 3 Conway 3
Benny Ward @ All American Tree Service (Aug '10) May 2 Tree Man 14
local bars ? what do you think. (Nov '11) Apr 30 Bob 21
corruption in lebanon (Oct '13) Apr 24 Craig 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages