Phil

Lebanon, MO

#1 Mar 7, 2014
What are your opinions about working for the large businesses here in Lebanon, MO such as Copeland, Detroit Tool, Missouri Tool and Automation, Independent Stave Co, or any other business? What's the culture and pay like here compared to other parts of Missouri?
Jim

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2014
Copeland is areally good placed to work. Tough work sometimes but worth it. Got on full time a few years ago and like it. Lots overtime.
Yep

Jefferson City, MO

#4 Aug 11, 2014
Depends on who you know. If you know the right people you have a better chance at making more money on certain jobs. It is a crooked town, if you know the people here you will make it just fine.
Phil Berger

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Tuesday Aug 26
I heard if you work at Cope Land for awhile you can sue them for lung damage or something.
rocky

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Wednesday Sep 3
You can sue any of the businesses here, just don't mean you will win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,894
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 27 min Ronald 428
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 30 min Get a life 2,639
Gary Smith Attorney (Jan '10) 5 hr mogirl12 7
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
looking for chris harker (Dec '09) Sep 12 mjzerr 6
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 12 Mr Smith Wesson 10,211
•••
•••
Lebanon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••