Medford, OR

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Bad luck? Bad Karma? Sympathy for election? You decide?!
Ralph

Medford, OR

#2 Oct 25, 2012
I sure hope cigarettes aren't to blame?!
Big Al

Medford, OR

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Will insurance pay if it was owner negligence or if cigarettes started the fire?
Tricky Ricky

Medford, OR

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Wonder if the fire marshall in town will due his job diligently and find out the culprit in the fire. If its due to cigarette smoking and falling asleep in the bedroom, that's not good.
SOLO

Roanoke, TX

#6 Oct 25, 2012
Either that or dementia setting in.
Odd

Medford, OR

#7 Oct 25, 2012
Asking for money so soon? With insurance and all? And with his public servent position? Why would you be asking for money and not items that you lost?

If you want to donate to Richard and his family you can contact Paula DeSelms and Noble Hudson and Sons feed store on Commercial Street. She has short dark hair and works the counter. She's a cousin to Richard's wife and will make sure they receive all funds.
SOLO

Roanoke, TX

#8 Oct 26, 2012
So anybody know how the fire started yet? Or is it top secret?

Medford, OR

#9 Oct 26, 2012
smoking in bed?
SOLO

Roanoke, TX

#10 Oct 26, 2012
guest wrote:
smoking in bed?
That's what I'm thinking.

Since: Oct 12

Odessa, MO

#11 Oct 26, 2012
Plenty of conjecture and no facts. Hmmmm...

Medford, OR

#12 Oct 26, 2012
Elderly diabetic smoker, started in the bedroom, odds are someone was smoking or a child was playing with matches or a lighter, but the fire marshall will find out. Let's hope no favoritism is showed,especially with all the insurance friends.

Medford, OR

#13 Oct 26, 2012
Wayne Merritt for Sheriff! KNOWIT! HA!

Medford, OR

#14 Oct 27, 2012
Wow, what does it mean if your rich, best friend that has used you over and over throws you under the bus, two days after your house burns. It surely speaks of a man's character! Knowit! Shameful.

Medford, OR

#15 Oct 27, 2012
With friends like this, who needs enemies? All in the name of popularity. This might also be a good reason not to reelect the current sheriff.

"With what I have recently learned about changes in the LSD in last few months have shaken me to the core. I always believed that the Department believed Laclede County came first, but I was wrong. I'm having to re-evaluate where I stand on where I want my Sheriff's office to go in the future, status quo or flush the system. I'll give my opinion when I make up my mind. I don't have much time left to figure it out and react.

I know one thing, if the system gets flushed, a lot of my friends will lose their jobs, but at the same time, people who need to be replaced will get replaced.

I'm really torn between a man who is the best lawman in our part of the State, but who puts to much confidence in certain people to represent him and our county, who shouldn't be in that capacity. Or choose a fresh candidate with a new Department........."
SOLO

Roanoke, TX

#16 Oct 27, 2012
Nuthin like a backstabbin best friend.
wham

Lebanon, MO

#17 Oct 27, 2012
He is a Plaster man, why doesnt he get help there???
whatever

Saint Robert, MO

#18 Nov 2, 2012
I believe that I read somewhere that it was a CANDLE that started the fire. No cigarettes involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corruption in lebanon (Oct '13) Apr 21 Vincent 21
Ferguson protesters Apr 16 Fourth grade teacher 3
Review: The Free Store Ministry (Jan '13) Apr 14 thh 4
Bewear of Bryan Apr 5 what?!? 3
Knob Noster Midel School Principal Mar '15 Justmythoughts 2
d johnson (Dec '13) Mar '15 juanita 5
Louise Naugle Mar '15 Dawn 1
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE