justme

Waynesville, MO

#1 Mar 30, 2013
ANYONE KNOW HER...LAST I KNEW SHE WAS A SCANDOLUS HOE THAT GETS WHAT SHE WANTS NO MATTER WHO GETS HURT INCLUDING HER OWN KIDS
Just sayin

Warrensburg, MO

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Isn't her little boy the one that got killed by her live in boyfriend or whatever he was?
hiiii

Warrensburg, MO

#3 Apr 6, 2013
that would be her
keep it cool

Warrensburg, MO

#4 Apr 8, 2013
worked with her at tracker and a lot of dudes talked about her
do tell

United States

#5 May 8, 2013
I'm sure they did she will lead a guy on with that poor me story suck them in have them pay her bills then bring multiple men in on the relationship
keep it cool

Warrensburg, MO

#6 Jul 4, 2013
Yep, many guys paid money for it. before she got fired she was after a married dude old enough to be her daddy. He wanted a piece of that!!! LOL
Done it

Warrensburg, MO

#7 Jul 5, 2013
Saw her at the bar tonight looking for a new daddy for them kids. Keep it cool... You talking about that Tom guy?
ya keep talking

Garden City, MO

#8 Sep 13, 2013
I've tried to help this girl and she refused my help. She isn't looking for anyone to be a daddy to her kids. She has also helped others, maybe you should find out before you post about someone you know nothing about. But I'm not going to waist my time trying to explain anything to a bunch of air heads.
keep it cool

Warrensburg, MO

#9 Sep 13, 2013
ya keep talking, nobody said she didn't help others out. Don't say I don't know anything about her cuz I worked with her at tracker and know for a fact that a lot of dudes slept with her, watched her kids, and gave her money. I know for a fact that she was gettin it on with a buddy of mine and he was old enough to be her dad, good thing his old lady kept all the money cuz he would have gave her some too. No need to try and explain something you can't. The facts are what they are.
ya keep talking

Garden City, MO

#10 Sep 14, 2013
Just because you worked with her doesn't mean you know her, and I know that she wasn't sleeping with someone old enough to be her dad and she does not sell herself. I know people talk and they are going to continue to, that is why I said I wasn't going to try to explain because it is pointless to explain when someone already has their mind set.
really

Harrisonville, MO

#11 Apr 24, 2014
ya keep talking I know for a fact you are dead wrong. I have slept with her and I have paid for it in more ways than one.
brit

Ashburn, VA

#12 May 15, 2014
And your admitting it? laughing my butt off! SICK
really

United States

#13 May 25, 2014
Can't say it's a fact if I don't admit it now, can I?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Working in Lebanon, Missouri (Mar '14) Dec 22 larry 9
How to get a work visa for Dubai ? (Nov '09) Dec 21 James Smith 7
Debit card number thefts Dec 16 flo 4
Review: 2nd Street Army Surplus Dec 6 Sgt_Hooper 1
local anti-drug advocate ??? Nov '14 Albert 2
Debate: Marijuana - Lebanon, MO (Aug '10) Nov '14 Greener Grass 63
d johnson (Dec '13) Nov '14 guy 4
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web