Johnson Murder Investigation Closed

Johnson Murder Investigation Closed

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Old Friend

Plano, TX

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Thoughts from Lebanon locals on the closing of the Johnson (Todd Johnson) homisides.
Mee

Kansas City, MO

#2 Sep 30, 2010
I'm not a Lebanon local, but I don't believe this case was solved. The sherriff said he didn't believe that Todd intended to kill Blake, but the boy walked in on Todd assaulting Sheila. How would the sherriff know if Blake walked in on Todd assaulting and would he know that it was Todd assaulting Sheila. So many unanswered questions to this case. Just seems too easy to blame the person that can't answer your questions.

Since: Jan 10

Lebanon, MO

#3 Oct 3, 2010
Mee wrote:
I'm not a Lebanon local, but I don't believe this case was solved. The sherriff said he didn't believe that Todd intended to kill Blake, but the boy walked in on Todd assaulting Sheila. How would the sherriff know if Blake walked in on Todd assaulting and would he know that it was Todd assaulting Sheila. So many unanswered questions to this case. Just seems too easy to blame the person that can't answer your questions.
Due to the youngest son being the only "on-premises" survivor, he could have relayed facts that contributed to the sheriff's statements.
Mee

Overland Park, KS

#4 Oct 14, 2010
Bill Rook wrote:
<quoted text>Due to the youngest son being the only "on-premises" survivor, he could have relayed facts that contributed to the sheriff's statements.
I can appreciate your thought, how ever previous reports say that the youngest child was asleep during the murders. I wish they would release more evidence found in the investigation.
Anonymous

Holden, MO

#5 Dec 24, 2010
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
I can appreciate your thought, how ever previous reports say that the youngest child was asleep during the murders. I wish they would release more evidence found in the investigation.
Apparently, the youngest wasn't asleep during all of it. He had blood on him and it was suspected to have been put there by his Dad.
Mee

Overland Park, KS

#6 Dec 28, 2010
Albert Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, the youngest wasn't asleep during all of it. He had blood on him and it was suspected to have been put there by his Dad.
I don't remember reading any where about blood being found on Bryce. I do remember reading that he found Sheila and Blake dead. Could the blood on him have come from finding them? I would just like to know more about what the investigation actually found, i.e. hard evidence. I'm finding it hard to believe that this case has been solved. Lebanon is a small community and investigations can take alot of money.
you said

United States

#7 Dec 29, 2010
thats when we need the show 'SNAPPED' on the oxygen channel to come in and do a story on it. awesome show
Mee

Overland Park, KS

#8 Jan 1, 2011
you said wrote:
thats when we need the show 'SNAPPED' on the oxygen channel to come in and do a story on it. awesome show
I think you have a great idea, however I think that program focuses on female murder's. I honestly don't think Sheila was the murderer and I'm not sure a thorough investigation was done. It takes alot of money to do a good investigation. Lebanon is a small community with probably not alot of extra money to spend. It's less costly to convict/blame someone who is already dead and can't defend himself. I have read alot on this case and ALOT does not add up. Maybe Todd did do it, but the Todd Johnson I knew was not at all the person the sherrif has painted him to be. Again, I would just like to know more concluding evidence that would actually convict someone of such a crime.
Bill Rook

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Apr 16, 2011
Mee, shoot over to the LCSD and chat with Deputy John Young. He was involved in the case and can give answers to any questions you may have.
family

Osage City, KS

#10 Aug 26, 2011
you said... this isn't entertainment, this is murder. It affects friends and family, such as myself. We don't need it broadcasted anymore than it has been so people who have no idea about the details can accuse or make ignorant statements.
Self

United States

#11 Nov 9, 2011
Seems like all the cases end up suicides or murder suicides....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 50 min Shetty flappy flarps 1,089
Zach rothman (Nov '16) Sep 20 BrosBeforeHoes 4
To whom it may concern....... (Mar '16) Sep 10 Smithfield 14
meth in lebanon mo (Jan '17) Sep 5 Jeff 12
haunted places (Oct '10) Sep 2 Dab on the haters 29
Tawny mccanless/mcneil (Jan '17) Sep 2 Dab on the haters 12
Lebanon teen fight club at Nelson Park (Oct '10) Sep 2 Beter 20

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages