haunted places
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jake

Warrensburg, MO

#21 Oct 29, 2011
MeE wrote:
Go to the town of windyville mo it a few miles from Lebanon but worth the drive look it up but watch out for Dallas county that will send you to jail
Better stay away from there ifn you no what is good fer ya. More then 1 didnt come back.
dacoda

Lebanon, MO

#22 Jan 20, 2013
ok then explain the deep dark growls there n not only but alot of people i know have seen a whight aperition male run across the gravel part in the cemetary n ive personally seen him to so dont knock till uve tryied it
deeda

Collinsville, IL

#23 Jan 21, 2013
Windyville is a haunted place. There were some youtube videos of Windyville and orbs.
Hippie Love

Kansas City, MO

#24 Jan 21, 2013
I have lived in Lebanon going on seven years and know a lot of places around here that is haunted like KK Hwy and Windyville and many more. I'm going ghost hunting tomorrow night even I'll be taking photos as well.

Since: Dec 12

Saint Clair, MO

#25 Feb 1, 2013
In saint roberts there is a place called elizabeth mayfeild cem. There are six sisters that were witches that were killed five of them are buired in a five point star the sixth one is a mile away in a unbove ground tomb the cops nor anyone will go to this place there have been reports of alot of missing ppl they say when u drive down the road u pass liz's tomb it ur on the cem. Grounds and thats when stuff get weird but no one has ever made it out alive to tell about it also on fort wood there is a elm. That a lil girl haunts she moves the play ground stuff around listens to music really loud alot of thing might be worth checking out
Dragonlake

Osage Beach, MO

#26 Feb 7, 2013
The mill is about as haunted as I've come across!!! You can hear barrels olling down the overhead racks some nights when you're the ONLY one there!!! And a old man comes walking by every now and then that NO ONE knows and when you turn around he's gone!!!Lonely place to be late at night by yourself!!!
Badfish

Warrensburg, MO

#27 Mar 5, 2013
I've had a couple of experiences at Wilson Cemetery. One night I seen the shadow of legs walking by the stone faces. Another time we all (4) heard voices all around us. You can't make out what they are saying but it's clear after a few visits that you're not alone. I've never felt scared by any of this. I always feel welcome to be there. My girlfriend has pics of orbs and mist from there one night when we visited too. Great place to check out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be careful what you put on Twitter Apr 27 Anom 2
corruption in lebanon (Oct '13) Apr 24 Craig 22
Courtney Newman (Mar '10) Apr 24 Craig 12
Marys budget inn (Jun '15) Apr 24 Craig 3
crappy bars (Jan '14) Apr 24 Mark 18
Bewear of Bryan (Jan '15) Apr 24 Mark 9
meth meth at red fox (Apr '11) Apr 24 Billy Bob 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages