abyssparanormal

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Does anyone know of haunting's or paranormal activity going on in lebanon?
Karen

Plattsburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

what ever you do don't believe the lonesome hill cemetery one. It is NOT haunted.
The blue balls of light are from a tombstone that was imported from Ireland. No the descendants of that person are not evil or witches or anything like that I should know he was my ggggrandfather or uncle or something like that. Plus the place is illegal to go into after dark. And not to mention the thing that grabs you in the dark is a rosebush
lilpigz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

And the chains around the family plot is NOT because they were witches either,lol. Although family members do laugh that that is what the locals think. There is NO ghost mist that floats out of the woods. However, there are some jerk's dogs running all over the place, I am sure they belong to the guy who lives next to the cemetary.
Karen

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

lilpigz are you part of that family? I know it's on my mother's mother's side of the family
abyssparanormal

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

When I asked the question I was hoping for residentual or comercial business's with paranormal activity.I heard that there was two unexplained deaths in the Moneymaker home ,but when I ask the historical society about they acted real funny ,and wouldn't talk about it.As far as Lonesome hill I investigated there in 97 .The tombstones that have pentagrams on them are where the witches are buried.The blue balls of light I never caught for evidence,mist I never saw either.
eyes and ears

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

Those are not pentegrams- they are masonic symbols which includes an eastern star that is a ladies masonic symbol. Its a masonic husband and wife buried beside each other.
noone

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

abyssparanormal wrote:
Does anyone know of haunting's or paranormal activity going on in lebanon?
If you want paranormal activity, you should try coming down here to Salem. I'm sure if you do some research, you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding haunted places here. There are spirits everywhere here.
Witchteen

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

There are spirits in the abandoned home in front of the high school. I believe it is sold to a new family who means to fix it up, but they haven't made much progress.
Also, one can find many spirits hanging around the tennis court at the high school. No idea why they are there, but they are.
Witchteen

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

And that witch crap at Lonesome hill, thats just superstitious hicks.
crazy

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

Witchteen wrote:
There are spirits in the abandoned home in front of the high school. I believe it is sold to a new family who means to fix it up, but they haven't made much progress.
Also, one can find many spirits hanging around the tennis court at the high school. No idea why they are there, but they are.
Your so full of crap. I played tennis there four straight years and felt nothing. No Spirits
Eclipse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Judged:

A. It is very hard to get a female to be a Mason. B. What do you think Masons are? Witches hiding under the cloak of "God". C. Most witches are not evil. IE me I am Pagan. D. Those with closed mind rarely see what is in front of them and E. So what if it is witches buried there or not. All cemeteries have something there normally it's just a guardian.
abyssparanormal

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Judged:

I happen to know quite a few female Masons,most of which are older women.And I also know alot of witches.I can only think of one that could maybe be both witch and mason.As far as witches being evil...their like everyone else in life.It depends on what path they choose to go down.I don't feel people are necesarily closed minded.But just choose not to acknowledge things .Because if they would acknowledge it ,then they would have to deal with it .And their afraid to.And of course the best place to find dead people is at cemeteries!
I am curious to find out your reasoning on guardians at cemeteries.What are they guarding?
Please don't misunderstand .I'm not trying to be a smarta##.I want to hear your opinion.
masanic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Most older women who are masons are because there husbands passed; there are no women who are masonanic, and masons would have more then just the start of david on there tomb,and the proper term for whiches are wickens.... and I think the masons are really stricked about that espeauly if you are a women... And also you have to be really well you must have really cought the eye of someone if you are a mason.
eyes and ears

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

eyes and ears

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Ok dipshit look at the link above- ORDER OF THE EASTERN STAR- THEY ARE WOMEN AND THEY ARE MASONS!!!!!
masanic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Umm your such a DUMBASS! Don't you know you can edit wikipedia so umm not such a good source to use to prove your point! Look for a real source to prove your point not one you can EDIT to say what you want it to say!!!
ghostly

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

MeE

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Go to the town of windyville mo it a few miles from Lebanon but worth the drive look it up but watch out for Dallas county that will send you to jail
bluedog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Have you tried wilsons cemetery? The first time or two you might not see or feel anything, but if you keep going back you will get results.
Abyss Paranormal

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

bluedog wrote:
Have you tried wilsons cemetery? The first time or two you might not see or feel anything, but if you keep going back you will get results.
WE investigated there ,got a few good pics,heard children singing ring around the rosie.What made it more interesting is I'm a Wilson !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 22 min REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,091
Review: Moore Brothers Trucking LLC Jul 11 concerned driver 1
Robin Brady Jul 11 Unknown 2
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Jul 10 layback 6,894
health clubs Jul 8 Anonymous 1
Alva Starnes of Starnes Auto (Jul '13) Jul 7 Happy Happy 4
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 7 dasie 264
•••

Severe Weather Statement for Laclede County was issued at July 13 at 10:43PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••