Where's the documentation

Where's the documentation

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Lebanon Taxpayer

Rochester, NH

#1 May 20, 2011
I have been reading the post on this site for the past few weeks and there are two major problems with 99% of the post. No documentation or source of documentation to substantiate the claims.So what this site really amounts to is a bunch of political mumbo jumbo.

Sanford, ME

#2 May 22, 2011
Like Cole is going to document the fact he is working behind the scenes to fire a town hall employee. You idiot. Cole next time use your name instead of Lebanon tax payer you gutless snake. You think the town employee referenced isn't aware of your backstabbing antics.
Lebanon Taxpayer

Rochester, NH

#3 May 22, 2011
Well Mr/Ms Sure, it is not up to Mr Cole to doucument or prove anything, it is up to you, you are the one making the charges numbass. And as far as Mr Cole writing that post, you are wrong again. The reason I didn't use my name is that I know there are wackjobs out there like you.

Sanford, ME

#4 May 22, 2011
Did the truth hurt Taxpayer? Jason Cole you are a fake and a farce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camp roads Sep 21 Tina9 1
Censorship in Acton ? Aug '15 Tina 1
Jason Cole (Jan '14) Aug '15 watcher 22
Trains Wreck Tavern on 202 (Nov '11) Aug '15 Carole D 52
Searching for a Sanford park Jul '15 Geocache11 1
News Homeless: Mother, 4 children living in truck (Dec '14) Jun '15 Tired of paying 2
Weed, weed and..oh! more weed! (help) May '15 Leprechaun 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages