Issues with town
Disgusted

Sanford, ME

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Would somebody please do a forensic evaluation of the town of Lebanon maine?
Who is really running the town? Corruption or the residents? Karen Gerrish seems to be impartial and have true interest. This is merely my own opinion and belief based on what I see, hear, and , read. The residents need to care and stand up for what they believe in because its their money that is being used? Get active residents because there is corruption going on and lose the oh well whatever attitude! Just a thought because Lebanon is going to change, it's inevitable.
CrawlBackUnderYo urRockJC

Rochester, NH

#2 Dec 30, 2013
Changes for Lebanon, Maine ARE coming!
The first change was removing the crooked attorney that has been here for 26 years.
The second is the resigning of Jason Cole as Selectman and Ass rescue chief of the rescue dept as of 11:59pm 12/31/13. He can run but he can't hide .... forensic ... you might be on to something ;) ;)
Pat Wilder

Wethersfield, CT

#3 Jan 2, 2014
CrawlBackUnderYourRockJC wrote:
Changes for Lebanon, Maine ARE coming!
The first change was removing the crooked attorney that has been here for 26 years.
The second is the resigning of Jason Cole as Selectman and Ass rescue chief of the rescue dept as of 11:59pm 12/31/13. He can run but he can't hide .... forensic ... you might be on to something ;) ;)
The accounting firm RHR Smith should be fired. Chummy with Jason the swindler Cole. Town needs to be audited. Cole knows how to deep into towns cookie jar without the other two figuring it out. Gerrish is a simpleton , she can't keep up with a thief like Cole. Embarrassing
Musk

Sanford, ME

#5 Jan 3, 2014
Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Cole was banging Laura Shaw in the rescue vehicle. Ain't no big deal his wife Samantha was good with it. Threesomes at Coles on a regular basis. Laura's starting to get is with it. The dude is a chameleon .
Jason hungwell lol
Bye bye RHR Smith

Bedford, MA

#6 Jun 12, 2014
Took Gerrish two years to act on Coles ambulance bankruptcy. Only one as inept as COLE AND Gerrish I is RHR Smith auditing company.
All idiot egomaniacs. Gerrish is as much the fake politician dummy as Cole and Smith. Get rid of all here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanford, The Armpit of Maine (Dec '08) Oct '17 agram 77
Grieving! (Mar '17) Apr '17 peace 4
News Police: Sex offender arrested after children ap... (Dec '13) Mar '17 Phil 6
Justin Harris (Mar '06) Aug '16 Tired in Sanford 77
Lebanon Maine Transfer Station Needs Hand Raili... (Apr '11) Jun '16 chico 5
Jason Cole (Jan '14) Jun '16 chico 24
Interesting Story (Apr '15) Apr '15 Lawless 1

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages