Nass - Karen Gerrish Destroyed Jason...

Nass - Karen Gerrish Destroyed Jason Cole 2 years ago and next is Bill Noon

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Mutant Slacker

Sanford, ME

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Karen Gerrish, Joan Nass and Dick Nass tried to ruin Jason Coles reputation when Gerrish beat Jason. They have already started spewing their poison to ruin Bill Noons reputation so their slacker Danny Archambault can fill Joan Nass's state rep seat. nasty mean peeps. A lazy bunch of ego slackers, they could careless about Lebanon. Glad Jason fought back and is our selectmen again.
Miles Gouin

Sanford, ME

#2 Aug 25, 2012
Karen Gerrish has proved to be very lazy and does not do her work to prepare. The dirty underhanded Nass politics should have been left out of Lebanon politics.Jason Cole loves this town for real.
Tom

Sanford, ME

#3 Aug 25, 2012
I ran into Joan Nass yesterday at the Acton Fair dragging Archambault around shaking hands. Like always Joan invades your space and breathes inches from your face. She must have had pizza with garlic before bringing Archambault up to our group, her breath stunk.I wish we could ban all politicians from the fair and let be for farming and agriculture. Just leave us alone with our kids and friends. Nothing is sacred or fun with the politicians around.
stupid

Sanford, ME

#4 Aug 25, 2012
Nass don't even know Bill noon but she sure is bad mouthing him. Funny, I didn't think it was garlic on Joan Nass's breath, I could have sworn I saw fried chicken liver and giblets between her two front teeth. I'm serious.
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#5 Aug 25, 2012
At least Gerrish quit writing the Lebanon new in the Sanford news when she was elected selectmen. Half of her Lebanon news was about Richard and Joan Nass. They are all a circle jerk of politicians and will try to ruin anyone that runs against them. Look what they did to Jason Cole when he ran against Gerrish. We can all see now she is over her head as Selectwoman. Just find the shining light that we don't have to read Gerrish's slanted crap in the Sanford news anymore.
Catfish

Sanford, ME

#7 Aug 26, 2012
Gerrish is a dummy plain and simple. She's useless !
Long Swamp

Sanford, ME

#8 Aug 26, 2012
Karen Gerrish has been dating Leo Arroyo from New Hampshire. She's been happy since they started dating. Not as involved with all the politican as she used to be.
Confused

Rochester, NH

#9 Aug 26, 2012
Jason Cole ruined his own reputation. He is an absolute joke to the EMS service. The laughing stock of the sea coast. He shoul spend more time helping patients rather than taking pictures and writing newspaper articles..Ask Rochester what they think of him.
Carolyn

Sanford, ME

#10 Aug 26, 2012
Confused wrote:
Jason Cole ruined his own reputation. He is an absolute joke to the EMS service. The laughing stock of the sea coast. He shoul spend more time helping patients rather than taking pictures and writing newspaper articles..Ask Rochester what they think of him.
Karen Gerrish and her backstabbing friend from Acton were terrible how they behaved. Karen is as fake as anyone could ever be. and she is not the swiftest broom in the closet. Lebanon would be much better off without her or the Nass's dirty tactics.
example

Sanford, ME

#11 Aug 27, 2012
Confused wrote:
The Lebanon rescue service EMT's and Paramedics are the example for every town in Maine. Lebanon is the cream of the crop in rescue because of people like Jason and others. Would be nice if other towns were as dedicated as Jason and Lebanon's rescue. Karen's involved in it for the rah ha look at me. And her unorganized and lazy approach is getting old. She ought to get out and let someone else who cares do the job.
Congrats Bill Noon

Sanford, ME

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Guess the back door meanderings of Politicians Dick and Joan Nasses, Lebanon town counsel moron Karen Gerrish, and retired Acton town counsel lady Allysa Crockett didn't work. All dirty backstabbers tried to wreck Bill Noons reputation in the State Reps 144 District race. Voters saw thru the poison crap. Couldn't have a better guy than Bill Noon in Augusta.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grieving! (Mar '17) Apr '17 peace 4
News Police: Sex offender arrested after children ap... (Dec '13) Mar '17 Phil 6
Sanford, The Armpit of Maine (Dec '08) Feb '17 Bastid 74
Memories from growing up in the Berwick area in... (Apr '11) Dec '16 Pamela Berry 17
Justin Harris (Mar '06) Aug '16 Tired in Sanford 77
Lebanon Maine Transfer Station Needs Hand Raili... (Apr '11) Jun '16 chico 5
Jason Cole (Jan '14) Jun '16 chico 24

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages