Maine Lawmakers
Mark Chaisty

Sanford, ME

#1 Nov 9, 2013
Elected to represent us. To me that means taking care of the important issues of our community, state and local. Bill became our Rep during a time in which our State was in complete fiscal disarray due to the longest recessionary period in U.S. history. With that fact in mind I can not imagine a single issue a leader could in good conscience, hold in higher regard than our states overall economic condition and abhorrent job/growth portfolio.

Since sending Bill Noon to Augusta to take care of your important business of improving our States strength position, Bill has sponsored one (1) piece of legislation. His one effort had absolutely nothing to do with improving Mainer's economic outlook and would have had zero job creation implications if it had become law.

Tell Bill that you too believe "global warming" warrants a discussion however, all of Maine's legislators are failing miserably if they do not have our economy and job creation/growth policies as the number one issue to address on behalf of their constituents at such a critical time in Maine history. Our economy is on fire, folks are losing their homes, without solid steady work, and hungry. Global warming can wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trains Wreck Tavern on 202 (Nov '11) 9 hr Anonymous 55
News Maine governor leaves obscene tirade on lawmake... Sat Go Blue Forever 1
Justin Harris (Mar '06) Aug 24 Tired in Sanford 77
Taxes Going up again in Sanford Aug 24 Tired in Sanford 1
kandee collind biggest bitch of all time Aug 22 false remarks 5
ActonTrading Post Lady Aug 10 goontah 21
Lebanon Maine Transfer Station Needs Hand Raili... (Apr '11) Jun '16 chico 5

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance