Winchells scheme to control 607,421 a...

Winchells scheme to control 607,421 a yr of taxpayers money

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Citizen of Acton

Sanford, ME

#1 May 18, 2013
Dave Jr Winchell and his Convicted felon wife Shannon Winchell are plotting to have the largest municipal budget in Acton at their disposal - if their plan works and they get rid of Scott Mooney as an RC. The Winchells have been slandering Scott for months hoping to get him out of the picture to have FUll control of $607,421 a year! That's a year! To a family that has lied from day one about stealing from this community by way of the children of Acton. We as honest tax paying citizens need to stop them! Dave Winchell lies to our community every day when he says he knew nothing about her stealing. She paid for work items and male personal items on the PTG credit card. He lies to our community every day when he says she doesn't touch municipal funds. She puts in his weekly budget via the computer so no one sees her, EVERY week. He lies when he says they have paid back the money. They still owe over 10 grand to the PTG. But he collects a weekly pay check from our town. They're dishonest people. We need two RC s in there to keep Shannon and Dave from not taking advantage of this town again. Don't be fooled by Dave Winchells talking. He's a great politician. Until he has the funds then try talking to him after that.
Hot head

Sanford, ME

#2 May 19, 2013
Winchell s a schemer and con artist totally. That guy will say anything to get Mooney. He wants all the money and the power so he can go around beating his chest. Already starting. A meeting last week he was having a yelling match with Dick Neil over the roads. Dick Neil has spent a lot of free time in regards to the roads. Jr was pissed over something because he didn't give his ok. This is just the beginning. Hot head just like his dad.
Clam Digger

Needham, MA

#3 May 27, 2013
sux
winchell

Sanford, ME

#4 May 31, 2013
Went by winchells sight yesterday. 3 excavators!!- 3 dumptrucks!!- most expensive rock you can get and they got probably 200' done. WOW!!~ How much did that cost the citizens of Acton today??- him and daddy sure know how to spend our money..this is the crazy that he will get up and explain away like hes a mastermind when really its ludicrous!! Three excavators. Come on JR. if we dont stop them they'll have DOUBLE to waste like that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Harris (Mar '06) Wed Tired in Sanford 77
Taxes Going up again in Sanford Wed Tired in Sanford 1
kandee collind biggest bitch of all time Aug 22 false remarks 5
ActonTrading Post Lady Aug 10 goontah 21
Lebanon Maine Transfer Station Needs Hand Raili... (Apr '11) Jun '16 chico 5
Jason Cole (Jan '14) Jun '16 chico 24
Superintendent fire victim donation Apr '16 cindy 3

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance