Jason Cole should step aside

Jason Cole should step aside

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Ronal Patch

Sanford, ME

#1 Apr 23, 2011
After reading Mr. Coles comments in his letter to the editor last week I feel it is time to step aside for a while. Jason has done some good while a Selectmen but his behavior and tone in the letter is not what we expect or want as Selectmen. Lebanon needs a change.
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#2 Apr 27, 2011
he dont know any better
resident

Rochester, NH

#3 Apr 28, 2011
Mr patch ..that's one of the first times i have heard you make any sense. Jason Cole doesn't have the skills required.. he is overwhelmed.. He has not been good for the town.
mason

Sanford, ME

#4 May 1, 2011
Who the hell is Patch to talk. The dump embezzler. Probably the only one ever as bad as Cole.
The real Ronal Patch

Rochester, NH

#5 May 2, 2011
Jason Cole is one of the hardest workers I have ever met and has done a lot for this town - this site is false and people have made this up - I never said it and thats why I am voting for Jason Cole, have a sign for him and encouraging everyone I know to vote for him
Trek

Sanford, ME

#8 May 3, 2011
You nit wit Patch. Cole wrote your name in. He's a nuts as you are. You think the voters are stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories from growing up in the Berwick area in... (Apr '11) Dec 26 Pamela Berry 17
Alan Walsh has a set (Mar '11) Oct '16 Audrey hann 4
Hi my name is Oct '16 continued harassm... 8
kandee collind biggest bitch of all time Oct '16 Really Just Let I... 7
Sanford pumpkin drop???? Sep '16 bu2b2 3
Justin Harris (Mar '06) Aug '16 Tired in Sanford 77
Lebanon Maine Transfer Station Needs Hand Raili... (Apr '11) Jun '16 chico 5

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages