Anyone know anything about the factory TG?

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

new

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2007
Hey I was just wanted to know if anyone had any info on the factory TG? I was told that they had real good insurance and the pay wasnt to bad either, any truth to this? Or any info on the type of work they do or just really anything would be helpful. By the way do any of you know if they have a place over there that Welds?
my friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2007
Call Brandon Judd in Greensburg he is a real good friend of mind and he works there, he lives with his Mom and step dad out at Summersville and I think it is listed in the book under Maurice Wright he is a welder over there.
LEB

Utica, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2007
Tg is a good place to work and pays good and benefits are great. They seem to be one of the best factories in the area to work.
Springfield KY

United States

#4 Sep 8, 2007
TG has great benefits that is free to full time employees (which is almost unheard of). Yes, that includes the family plan!!! No deductable other then $50 for emergency room visits and $15 for Dr. office visits. Any hospital stays or test ordered are a 100% taken care of. They also have prescription, eye and dental care. I think they offer for hearing testing also. All they ask of you is to show-up, be honest, and to do your best and they treat you fairly. The pay is not bad either considering the free family insurance. They have a good 401k plan. You have a option to work your way up if you want. Very nice place to work for being a factory. Oh, as far as the welding they don't really do that other then maintenance. If you are referring to that factory in Springfield that welds. TG is so much superior then that place. I know first hand on that. Hope this answers your question.
previous worker

London, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2007
TG does have great benefits but everything comes with a price. When I left, I was working 60-70 hours a week and the o.t. is mandatory. It's a typical Japanese factory...a few over-worked people can do the work of several!!
Suezuki828

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2007
TG employee wrote:
Yeah, TG is a good place to work. I have been there for nearly 9 years.
Where is it? I got to this page by accident, if you could please email me suestevens828@gmail.com...than ks!!
The Ol One Eye

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Jun 4, 2010
It's in Lebanon, KY.
just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jun 5, 2010
Springfield KY wrote:
TG has great benefits that is free to full time employees (which is almost unheard of). Yes, that includes the family plan!!! No deductable other then $50 for emergency room visits and $15 for Dr. office visits. Any hospital stays or test ordered are a 100% taken care of. They also have prescription, eye and dental care. I think they offer for hearing testing also. All they ask of you is to show-up, be honest, and to do your best and they treat you fairly. The pay is not bad either considering the free family insurance. They have a good 401k plan. You have a option to work your way up if you want. Very nice place to work for being a factory. Oh, as far as the welding they don't really do that other then maintenance. If you are referring to that factory in Springfield that welds. TG is so much superior then that place. I know first hand on that. Hope this answers your question.
tg sucks, toyotomi in springfeild pays better, and there benifits are way better too
mortgage mom

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jun 5, 2010
NSU needs welders. They do a lot of MIG and TIG welding. The pay is not as great as some places, but one benefit is that there is no night shift there. Put in an application directly with the factory, or you will be stuck in temp world for a long time. All factories suck equally, but if you need a job you can find one there.
yea

Columbia, KY

#11 Jun 6, 2010
I heard it was as bad as curtis. Seems they get yelled at to for stupid ass reasons. I cant wait for the economy to get back on its feet and people who are tired of getting thier ass chewed can choose a place where they treat you like human beings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos the biggest welfare using pill heads in le... (Apr '13) 20 min bodytech0221 11
Black Dollar Cleaning/Chemicals (Aug '12) 2 hr Dr Abdullah Saleh 13
Tommy Russell 8 hr Wondering 5
Shawn perkins 10 hr Wondering 3
Dawn Vick 14 hr M J B 7
ashely sallee 23 hr lol 3
brittany carter Fri mz thing 4
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lebanon News, Events & Info