Lebanon, KY

#1 Sep 18, 2012
what is wrong with this crazy chick?
trick question

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2012
trash man wrote:
what is wrong with this crazy chick?
Drinks too much, sleeps around, doesn't take care of her kids.... this one is too easy of a target..... even for Topix lol.
hot mess

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2012
needs to grow up, get off the dope and take care of her kids
Julie

Hodgenville, KY

#4 Sep 20, 2012
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. My tight pleasure patch keeps them cummin back for more. ;)~
Haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2012
If so many hadn't strolled through that patch and lived to tell, you might have been believed. But hey, it's your story, tell it however you want to.
bahahaha

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Probably as lose as a 5-gallon bucket LMAO Julie, you can't honestly believe that you are what a guy is looking for. Your tight pleasure patch lol your lose stretchy patch is more like it. smdh
Julie

Hodgenville, KY

#7 Sep 20, 2012
bahahaha wrote:
Probably as lose as a 5-gallon bucket LMAO Julie, you can't honestly believe that you are what a guy is looking for. Your tight pleasure patch lol your lose stretchy patch is more like it. smdh
I can fist myself and it is tight around my wrist. I can't help it ur not big enough to please me.
the real julie odaniel

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 20, 2012
And i only have 1 thing to say to who ever put this shit on here bout me but if u think that i want any guy in lebanon u have anither thing cummin. an i do take care of my kids so u need to mind ur own damn business an keep my name out of ur mouth or u can cum see me at my house an ill take care of ur mouth my self.an im not on dope i mite drink a lil an if i do its my business an not urs
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2012
the real julie odaniel wrote:
And i only have 1 thing to say to who ever put this shit on here bout me but if u think that i want any guy in lebanon u have anither thing cummin. an i do take care of my kids so u need to mind ur own damn business an keep my name out of ur mouth or u can cum see me at my house an ill take care of ur mouth my self.an im not on dope i mite drink a lil an if i do its my business an not urs
is ur boy gonna be ok
the real julie odaniel

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Hey don't worry bout my kids since everybody thinks that i take of my kids. an who ever wants to kno bout my son just look on fb an u will be able to find sumthing out there. Other than that don't worry bout him at all.
julie

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Sep 21, 2012
ok take back what i jus said i really can fist myself and have lots of fun doing it. i like one fist in my butt and one in my tight pleasure patch. i do drink all the time and i love the pills i do freaky things for them. so if you got any pills that i can do u a favor for, look me up on facebook.
the real julie odaniel

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 21, 2012
u kno wat all u ppl on here on topix can kiss my azz cause i dont have time fo ur childish games cause i have a kid to take care of....hes not doin to good now his heart rate is low an there goin to run sum test on that....so im not goin to be bk on here any more cause this shit is so not true bout me .......
dime bag darrell

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Sep 22, 2012
is it true a mans fist will fit inside you on either hole
the real julie odaniel wrote:
u kno wat all u ppl on here on topix can kiss my azz cause i dont have time fo ur childish games cause i have a kid to take care of....hes not doin to good now his heart rate is low an there goin to run sum test on that....so im not goin to be bk on here any more cause this shit is so not true bout me .......
eeeeewwwwww

Lebanon, KY

#14 Sep 22, 2012
i saw ur fb pics. nutthin but liqour weapons an jeffries ur a mess
the real julie odaniel

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 22, 2012
u kno wat dont worry bout me an jeffires cause yall r just jealous an stay off my fb cause its none of ur business wat i do wif a knife an a liquor bottle an no u cnt fit ur fist in me in either hole.....i can be in a mess if i want to cause im grown...
lmfao

Lebanon, KY

#16 Sep 26, 2012
dang julie if you were any sharper you would cut yourself. you need 2 do something with that nappy hair you got. an maybe cover that chris lanham tat. sheesh!!
haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Sep 26, 2012
she will spread her legs for ANYBODY, she's nasty, will have sex with random men for her friend as long as they aren't black according to her facebook page. she is like the village bike, everybody has had a ride.

muah hahaha
julie odaniel

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Oct 4, 2012
i swear sometimes i feel dat i dont even got a bucket to piss in i need some d88k any men available hit me up on facebook
dryer

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Oct 5, 2012
i hear chris put his whole hand in either end tell us bout this
julie odaniel wrote:
i swear sometimes i feel dat i dont even got a bucket to piss in i need some d88k any men available hit me up on facebook
Yea

Columbia, KY

#20 Oct 5, 2012
dryer wrote:
i hear chris put his whole hand in either end tell us bout this
<quoted text>
he did there's a video she let him video him fistin her on his phone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Reality 151,290
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Lmfao 1,570
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Johnny Blade 81,600
moo moo crew 8 hr Equality 8
why is MCDONALDS so slow (May '13) 8 hr Kellso 117
whats new at the cooperage 10 hr nosey 1
Mchs football 15 hr Parent 2
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Marion County was issued at August 30 at 8:22PM EDT

•••
•••
Lebanon Dating

more search filters