heavenly sallee mullins

heavenly sallee mullins

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

concern parent

Vine Grove, KY

#1 Oct 17, 2012
how can a judge or a lawyer let that child live with a drug dealer,heavenly sallee is nothing but a piece of white trash marrying a drug dealer that blonde boy of hers needs to live with his dad,please get that child out of that house all she did was married that guy to look good well she dont marrying that guy. i hear it beats his kids.she needs to be called a unfit mother,she goes with a black guy then he throws her out and the next thing she married at drug dealer james mullins.god help that child get him out of that house before he does something to that child,heavenly who are a piece of trash and you will always be trash,mr.porter needs to get his son out of that house and away from you and that drug dealer that you call a husband.
bowling green

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 20, 2012
I totally agree with about Heavenly, she is unfit and don't need any kids at all. Hope and pray that some time soon that mr. porter will get soul custody of his son. He is a very good daddy. James Mullins had better hope and pray he don't touch mr porters son, god help his ass. I will be ready to climb his ass myself. Heavenly just because you married a drug dealer doesn't mean you have a stable home cause you don't. To have a stable home your kids should have came first, then have a job, and have a home of your own for the kids to have a place call home,which they don't have with you. You should be spending time with your kids and doing things with them they are only kids one time and what you do to them now they will always remember that. You will never change you will be the trash that you have always been, and really surprised that you haven't left your husband to find another man who is black.
concern

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2012
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH COURT SYSTEM
YOUR SON AUSTIN NEEDS TO BE IN HIS FATHER CARE FOR GOOD,YOU MARRIED A DRUG DEALER AND A WIFE BEATER,WHAT HAPPENS IF YOUR SON GETS AHOLD OF SOMETHING THAT WILL HURT HIM OR KILL HIM JUST HOW STUPID R U,ALL YOU DO IS JUMP FROM ONE MAN TO ANOTHER LET SEE FIRST THERE WAS GARY PORTER,THEN THAT BLACK GUY ALAN NOW THE DRUG DEALER JAMES MULLINS
YOU HAVE NO STABLE HOME FOR HIM ALL YOU DO IS SHOW PEOPLE HOW GOOD YOU ARE WITH YOUR SON,TO SHOW YOU ARE A GOOD MOM WELL LADY YOU ARE NOT A GOOD MOM.A MOM DOES NOT MARRIED A DRUG DEALER AND PUT HER SON IN HARMS WAY,THAT CHILD IS BETTER OFF WITH HIS DAD,ALL YOU ARE IS A 2 FACE BITCH AND A HOLE,YOUR SON IS BETTER OFF WITH OUT YOU,TO ME I WOULD PUT MY SON NEEDS BEFORE YOU OWN BUT IT SHOWS YOU DONT,THE COURT SYSTEM NEEDS TO START LOOKING OUT FOR THE KIDS UNSTEAD TRYING TO GET MORE MONEY FOR THEM SELF KIDS ARE IMPORTANT PEOPLE,JESUS LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN SO HEAVENLY IF YOU ARE A GOOD MOM THEN LET YOUR SON LIVE WITH HIS DAD AND QUIT PUTTING HIM THOUGH HELL JUST TO GET BACK AT MR.PORTER THINK OF YOUR KIDS INSTEAD OF YOU,I TELL U THIS IF I HEAR THAT MULLINS GUY LAID A HAND ON AUSTIN THAT SWEET BOY I WILL BE AFTER YOU LIKE A FLY ON SHIT
Bowling Green Ky

Clay City, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2012
To concern in campbellsville, ky. Very well said and spoken about the court systm and about heavenly, you are right about the men she has been with. If she was any mom at all she would volunterly hand her son over to gary but she only wants to keep her son for the childsupport, she is money hungry as well. Heavenly had it made with gary, but what does she go along and do is F*** everything up for her son, gary is a really great daddy, his son comes first which is the way it should be. all heavenly is doing is I king it hard on gary which he is a man and can handle it but it affects her son which she don't care. He will always remember everything she has done to him.
I also agree with you that if austin gets hurt by the mullins mand i will too be on her. You don't mistreat kids in any way you are to love them and be prosperous adults for when they get to be adults.
concerned parent

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2012
First of all don't forget all of the other guys she slept with at plastic products and now sleepin around st tgky...when she was with Allen she used Porter....Porter is a guy guy...to me he wou 'll d do anything to get Betty back in his life...Porter fight for your son..
another concerned parent

Elk Horn, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Heavenly has made her mistakes and is now having to live with them. Austin does need to be with Porter who is a great guy. But he don't need Betty in his life anymore. He already has a wonderful woman that loves him and his son.
concerned parent

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Why is he always calling and texting betty and even goin to her work I even here him tell her he still loves her and wants her back....
concerned parent

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Porter calls her even when she is around family..he even calls her kids and tell them to tell there mom to call him...she has pictures of them together at her house and at his trailor ...she could tell anyone how the inside looks and the color of the rooms...he is playin his new girl then..Just like he did Heavenly...oh and ask him about Patrica .you all don't no Gary too good ..
REALTALK

Hodgenville, KY

#9 Nov 19, 2012
ya'll think that porter is gods gift to the world ...ya'll don't no what goes on behind closed dooors for over 2 years she went thru hell because she thought having a family with the mother and father in the same home was the right thing to do... she figured out soon being treated like your nothing isnt worth putting ur kids thru hell nor making ur self go thru bullshit....she admits that she's done wrong in her past but who are u to judge her..she's a very damn good mother that loves her kids the death.. and btw she very much so faithful to her husband which is not a drug dealer.. being jealous has to hurt like hell cuz u people are sick in the head if u think they'll be unhappy because of the bullshit u post on this computer..just remenber this one thing KIDS ALWAYS THROWS ROCKS AT THINGS THAT SHINE... that girl does everything she can for them kids alone she don't ask no one help shes independent and a strong woman.. porter i remember when she was preg with austin and u dog her like she wasn't nothing for nine months u didnt even no who this girl was then the day she went to have him u wanted to be there if i was her u woulda been lookin in from the outside becuase ur a pice of shi* instead of bein BY her side u was to damn busy fuckin me porter u need to leaves this girl alone, along with all ur concrened parents thats doggin her bcuz KARMAS A BIT2H.. just remember the only one that can judge her is the LORD ABOVE...
concern parent

Vine Grove, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2012
MR PORTER WAS THERE WHEN AUSTIN WAS BORN,MR PORTER ALWAYS HAD TIME FOR HIS SON AND DO THINGS WITH HIM HE IS A BETTER PARENT THEN HIS MOTHER,AND HAS FOR BETTY COX FAIR SHE MARRIED AND MR PORTER IS GOING WITH A NICE LADY WHO CARES ABOUT HIM AND AUSTIN,CALL MR.PORTER A SHIT WELL HE IS NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT A PIECE OF SHIT AND TRASH IS HEAVENLY,SHE WILL GET WONT COMING TO HER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take my advice 20 min BLADE 4
cellphone playing 9 hr Catherine Doty 1
Brookhaven landmines 10 hr Smokey 1
Blake Jeffries 15 hr The following 1
Anyone know this guy 15 hr Allseeingeyes 1
elizabeth ewing (May '14) 16 hr x family member 12
who's the guy 18 hr White Castel 4

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance