subway in trade center

subway in trade center

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

this-chick

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Anybody know whose running that place now? Foods shi**y, breads hard and service is horrible, use to not be that way!
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Apr 30, 2013
I was in there the other day and I don't know who the dark headed tall woman is, but she is a rude b**ch. the service is god awful slow then if your woman/man enough to wait for the food it tastes like sh*t......what happened to this place I used to go in there on lunch break and be out in less than 5-10 minutes depending on the crowd and the food was delicious.....at this pace it will be shit down soon in my opinion
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 30, 2013
wondering wrote:
I was in there the other day and I don't know who the dark headed tall woman is, but she is a rude b**ch. the service is god awful slow then if your woman/man enough to wait for the food it tastes like sh*t......what happened to this place I used to go in there on lunch break and be out in less than 5-10 minutes depending on the crowd and the food was delicious.....at this pace it will be shit down soon in my opinion
Sorry meant "shut" down
this-chick

River Grove, IL

#4 Apr 30, 2013
wondering wrote:
I totally agree, don't know what happened to that place, think there's someone new in there running it because before like you said I was in and out on my lunch break. Now if I had to wait I'd be late back at work! And also the two women that work in there during lunch are total bi*ches! "What do u want?" rather than "what can I get for you today?" And lord if the old short white headed man is ever in there working when u go in plan on waiting 15 minutes for 1 sandwich! He needs to be fired! So I don't ever go there anymore, I go to Walmart.
Owner

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Apr 30, 2013
this-chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree, don't know what happened to that place, think there's someone new in there running it because before like you said I was in and out on my lunch break. Now if I had to wait I'd be late back at work! And also the two women that work in there during lunch are total bi*ches! "What do u want?" rather than "what can I get for you today?" And lord if the old short white headed man is ever in there working when u go in plan on waiting 15 minutes for 1 sandwich! He needs to be fired! So I don't ever go there anymore, I go to Walmart.
He's the owner.....LOL and he is slow!
this-chick

United States

#6 May 1, 2013
Owner wrote:
<quoted text>He's the owner.....LOL and he is slow!
Yes indeed he is! I wonder why the store went to such shi**y people! Use to get a laugh out of the dark headed lady every time I went in.
Frequent customer

Campbellsville, KY

#7 May 2, 2013
I was a frequent customer that used to go in for breakfast. Not anymore. I go to Springfield for breakfast and lunch now.

It is cheaper and worth the trip for the service they give.

Went in on Monday Night, there was this guy and girl running the store. They cared more about listening to the radio than they did getting the orders right.

Oh well, maybe the Subway group will take it over.

If not, shut it down.....
Frequent customer

Campbellsville, KY

#8 May 2, 2013
this-chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, that sorry excuse for a man owns the one at Walmart too!!! What a dumba$$!!
this-chick

United States

#9 May 9, 2013
Frequent customer wrote:
I was a frequent customer that used to go in for breakfast. Not anymore. I go to Springfield for breakfast and lunch now.

It is cheaper and worth the trip for the service they give.

Went in on Monday Night, there was this guy and girl running the store. They cared more about listening to the radio than they did getting the orders right.

Oh well, maybe the Subway group will take it over.

If not, shut it down.....
It's just bad that people have to go to Springfield to eat subway when we have two here! That's rediculious!
david

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 May 9, 2013
this is mellissa son ya'll need to stop or i will stop you
Are you

Lexington, KY

#11 May 11, 2013
david wrote:
this is mellissa son ya'll need to stop or i will stop you
Are you the "special" guy that works at night? With you running the night time, no wonder why that place has gone down hill!
As for Melissa, the girl that works all the time. Too bad she has to work with the sorry people hired by the owner!!! Or sleeps with the owner...whichever it is!
meee

United States

#13 Jun 13, 2013
Why go there??? I saw a mouse in the lobby there and told the gay guy that was working and he said oh it's ok??? Ewww! They need to be reported!
great and powerfull oz

United States

#14 Jun 16, 2013
david wrote:
this is mellissa son ya'll need to stop ior i will stop you
ha ha wimp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recallable nickle 6 min someone 13
Does anyone know anything about Ted Lavit? (Dec '07) 3 hr no doubt 72
29-30 year old adults hanging with teens (Mar '14) 10 hr Haha 57
Stevie Lowry and The Enterprise is a Joke! 13 hr Not removed 5
Megan Thompson (Sep '15) 13 hr Megan W 29
Campbell Dewitt funeral home 17 hr Read it in the paper 11
sammyjo Wed foolish 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages