Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,216

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Read more
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15228 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I would suggest you open your eyes and ears to what is going on around you!!!! You are obviously blind and deaf!!!
You are uneducated and stupid, a bad combination.

Lmfao
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15229 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are uneducated and stupid, a bad combination.
Lmfao
Your attacks on people who do not agree with you are getting old!!!! I am neither uneducated or stupid so get your facts straight!!!!
question

Columbia, KY

#15230 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I would suggest you open your eyes and ears to what is going on around you!!!! You are obviously blind and deaf!!!
How bout some examples?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#15231 Sep 18, 2012
You know,the older I get,the more the liberals seem to have a total lack of vision,or,of being able to see both sides of any political reasoning.Both sides!!

Take the Bush Administration,and being conservative,,it is true in my mind that thinking the U.S. should have let the wars not be started and should have let the Arabs kill one another off if that was their goal,and we should not have interfered in their seeking their own destiny.But the Bush`s administration was run by a man with a Masters in economics and he did well on this till the liberals snowballed our economy by the sub-prime lending started by Clinton,Carter,and the Democratic Congress would not change it.By hindsight,being perfect,we can now blame the economic housing bubble on that Congress,not Bush.

Now what about the present Administration?Since nothing has been helped,the housing bubble is slowly recovering,because we are Americans ,believe in the U.S. and it will turn around.Not due to this Administrations help,there was none from all the stimulus,it failed ,but because that is the way we are.The stimulus went to the Administrations contributors,they failed,but kept the money from the taxpayers per this administrations failure to have requirements .They have all the lawyers they could hire,but still had no idea how to run bankruptcies.They have not increased the ability to get more jobs,but the Senate just sits on any jobs bill the House sends along.About 100 bills the last count.
This Administration,per this opinion,has been a total failure.

Vote for Tea Party Types,either republicans or Democrats,to get this Country back on track to honesty,openness with the public , no closed to view backgrounds,birth certificates,training,morality ,!This Country deserves nothing less!!Give another person a shot of fixing the broken systems.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15232 Sep 18, 2012
whitehair wrote:
You know,the older I get,the more the liberals seem to have a total lack of vision,or,of being able to see both sides of any political reasoning.Both sides!!
Take the Bush Administration,and being conservative,,it is true in my mind that thinking the U.S. should have let the wars not be started and should have let the Arabs kill one another off if that was their goal,and we should not have interfered in their seeking their own destiny.But the Bush`s administration was run by a man with a Masters in economics and he did well on this till the liberals snowballed our economy by the sub-prime lending started by Clinton,Carter,and the Democratic Congress would not change it.By hindsight,being perfect,we can now blame the economic housing bubble on that Congress,not Bush.
Now what about the present Administration?Since nothing has been helped,the housing bubble is slowly recovering,because we are Americans ,believe in the U.S. and it will turn around.Not due to this Administrations help,there was none from all the stimulus,it failed ,but because that is the way we are.The stimulus went to the Administrations contributors,they failed,but kept the money from the taxpayers per this administrations failure to have requirements .They have all the lawyers they could hire,but still had no idea how to run bankruptcies.They have not increased the ability to get more jobs,but the Senate just sits on any jobs bill the House sends along.About 100 bills the last count.
This Administration,per this opinion,has been a total failure.
Vote for Tea Party Types,either republicans or Democrats,to get this Country back on track to honesty,openness with the public , no closed to view backgrounds,birth certificates,training,morality ,!This Country deserves nothing less!!Give another person a shot of fixing the broken systems.
The Republicans broke it, what in the hell makes you think they would fix it.

What makes you think they even want to fix it.

Everyboduy knows W was a miserable failure at everything.

Only ignorant idiots like you think the President has not succeeded.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15233 Sep 18, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout some examples?
I have provided numerous examples in previous posts.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15234 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
No you have not!
Rich and blonde

Medford, MA

#15235 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you; that is why you are the poster boy of
stupidity. Keep up the wood work.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15236 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans broke it, what in the hell makes you think they would fix it.
So you think nearly 50% of Americans are ignorant idiots?????

LMAO
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15237 Sep 18, 2012
Rich and blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you; that is why you are the poster boy of
stupidity. Keep up the wood work.
You make this comment without even reading my previous posts!!!! Typical liberal to assume anything a conservative posts is stupid!!!

LMAO
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15238 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
He did not ever get 50% you idiot.

lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15239 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You make this comment without even reading my previous posts!!!! Typical liberal to assume anything a conservative posts is stupid!!!
LMAO
Proper assumption 99.99% of the Time.

lmfao
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15240 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No you have not!
Untrue statement!!!! You wouldn't know as you obviously don't read!!!

You, on the other hand, provide nothing other than one or two liners throwing insults and name calling with no substance of any legitimate opinion or statement at all.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15241 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans broke it, what in the hell makes you think they would fix it.
Again, almost 50% of the American public strongly believe "the President has not succeeded" and they are NOT "ignorant idiots"!!!
Horses

Medford, MA

#15242 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Amen. Look yourself in the nearest mirror.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15243 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Proper assumption 99.99% of the Time.
lmfao
You obviously live in a fantasy world!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15245 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He did not ever get 50% you idiot.
lmfao
I said "nearly 50%"!!! I believe 48% is "nearly" 50%.

Again, proof you cannot read!!!!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15247 Sep 18, 2012
Horses wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. Look yourself in the nearest mirror.
Oh my!!!! Another one who lives in a fantasy world! You must live next door to wtf!!!

LMAO
pathetic

Falls Of Rough, KY

#15249 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Then surely it would be easy to throw out 1or 2 quick ones. Cause I wiuld really love to hear one...lmao
Ameba

Medford, MA

#15252 Sep 18, 2012
This response (15250) is for "Are you kidding" # 15236.
Not fot WTF. Ok? Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbara Mccarty 2 hr Abcc25 1
who is screwing at tgky (Feb '14) 2 hr Abcc25 16
Weird object in sky on Springfield Highway (Feb '11) 4 hr patty whack 33
doberman puppy 8 hr looking 1
Lewis Clements thief @ Lawsons Tractor 16 hr tater tot 6
autumn spalding 18 hr hahahshshs 28
I need some Mar 28 new guy 8
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web