jennifer price
just wondering

Winchester, KY

#1 Aug 19, 2008
has anyone seen jennifer price...i know she went to prison on drug charges...but i was sure she had gotten out...did they send her back? or did she fall off the face of the earth? i find it really funny how that whole slut pack from high school grew up and made something of themselves...jennifer( went to jail), theresa tungate ( her slut *ss works at woodlawn probably making 5$ an hr..) and melody actually got somewhere (manager of circle k)...thank god i was never in that click! I wonder who will homeless first...please add your comments...these girls where b*tches to so many, i know someone feels the same!
gossip girl

Winchester, KY

#2 Aug 19, 2008
haven't seen her in yrs...her being gone isn't hurting lebanon one bit! i wish all them would do the same thing get the h*ll out of town...i am so sick of having to look at them!
i heard

Winchester, KY

#3 Aug 20, 2008
i heard she's become a big ol pothead!
fireandicetogo

Winchester, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2008
actually I dont feel that way.
I havent seen or spoken to Jennifer in years myself but she was never that bad.Theresa is a sweet girl,people change from school ya know Im sure there was someone you didnt like in school as well and picked on them or something.plus at least she works!!!
and Meloney well she does a good job being manager Im sure she makin at least 12 buck an hor and shes working so whats ya point about that?
and none of them will be homeless they all have jobs.
what do you do?
and after all these years ya still have a grudge over childhood things?
just wondering

Winchester, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2008
whatever...they are ho's and if your a friend of theirs you probably are too...i bet you live in the projects right next door...and by the way i work too...married to the same man for the last 15 yrs..and an honor roll child...these sl*ts have nothing on me...i bet you fireandicetogo holds a grudge on someone for something..so k*ss it...
losers

Winchester, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2008
it's called poetic justice...it's when you act like an *ss. and the world farts on you...maybe they should have been nicer back in the day, instead of trying to whoop everyone!
fireandicetogo

Winchester, KY

#7 Aug 21, 2008
maybe they could of been nicer back in the day but thats what it was back in thes day they were young and when kids are young they make bad choices right? but they as we all are grown up now.so we should act.I was not real close friends with then back in the day Just wondering!
I do not live in the projects!not that there would be anything wrong with that b/c I do know a couple that do.
Im not a ho!!!
I was married to the same man for 15 years as well.
and now involved with the same man for the last 4 years.
But I tell ya this isnt one of the girls ya been talking bout and I wont put up with the shit talking about me so best watch what ya say!!!!
I was stating a point that I didnt agree with you on what was said after all thats what you were hoping 4 right some feedback well thats my opinion.
know it all

Winchester, KY

#8 Aug 21, 2008
i agree it doesn't matter who they were back in the day....but their not sh*t now either...forget all about that sh*t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
barbara mccarty 7 hr Hardin 5
Sheriff election (Aug '17) Sat Maraget 31
Circle k girl Sat bluey 8
CARl COWHERD,Heavy Sat Lynn 1
Sheriff Fri Not my sheriff 44
brick house on howard avenue Fri Howard Avenue 3
Superintendent schlosser Apr 20 Well well 35

Lebanon Jobs

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages