First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mouse

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2008
Does anyone know that Casey guy that is working out at TBMK as a temp??
Prohibitation

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2008
I heard he was queer!!!!!!!!!!

“Disrespect Is Prohibited”

Since: Jun 08

Lebanon KY

#3 Jun 17, 2008
Prohibitation wrote:
I heard he was queer!!!!!!!!!!
Check my reputation kid. I am more than you wish you could be!!!
Disrespect Is Prohibited

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 18, 2008
It is true I am

Lebanon KY

#6 Jun 18, 2008
Disrespect Is Prohibited wrote:
It is true I am

Your the same prick that posted this crap and aswered yourself twice now!!!

“...yup...I'm Brandy,..”

Since: Apr 08

not Raywick, but I live here

#7 Jun 19, 2008
The Real COOP DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Check my reputation kid. I am more than you wish you could be!!!
So you're a temp....hmmmm....I seem to remember you trying to diss me by saying I was a loser and I was probably a manager at McDonald's or a temp at some factory. While I am neither of those things, it seems you are. Who's a loser now?

“...yup...I'm Brandy,..”

#8 Jun 19, 2008
Just in case you forgot....

"So what bigger and better things did you move on to?? A temp job for 8 dollars an hour at a factory, or a manager at mcdonalds??? Either way you are still sorry."

A quote from Disrespect is Prohibited,
May 27, 2008.

Lebanon KY

#9 Jun 19, 2008
L-E-B-wannabe wrote:
Just in case you forgot....
"So what bigger and better things did you move on to?? A temp job for 8 dollars an hour at a factory, or a manager at mcdonalds??? Either way you are still sorry."
A quote from Disrespect is Prohibited,
May 27, 2008.
Yes i am a temp right now only because i got fired from my job at inoac of 2 yrs!!! Got to start somewhere..
casey sucks

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Jun 19, 2008
casey your a fat fu-k that likes to get it in the azz.we all know how you are,dont they callyou spillway casey for nothing

Lebanon KY

#11 Jun 20, 2008
casey sucks wrote:
casey your a fat fu-k that likes to get it in the azz.we all know how you are,dont they callyou spillway casey for nothing
I dont think anyone has ever called me spillway casey but i do go to the spillway a few times each summer to catch walleye and catfish!!!
casey sucks wrote:
dont they callyou spillway casey for nothing
Once again the same idiot forgot how to use the english language!!! I sure hope the rest of your family has more intelligence than this!!! If not your family is screwed.
Disrespect Is Prohibited

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Jun 20, 2008
Coop, you go on and on about how everyones intelligence is less then steller and yet, your a temp making 8/hr? If your intelligence is so linked to success and social acceptance, then why exactly are you in your position? Could it be, that attitude is just as important when weighing social acceptance and success and yet, you lack both. You haven't over acheived in any perticular way other then annoying people and showing what a flaky anti social garabage pal kid your are and you most certainly, with your lack of college education, have any room to put anyone down for their intelligence.
Disrespect Is Prohibited

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Jun 20, 2008
and might i add that you are a fat virgin boy who can't see his weiner

“...yup...I'm Brandy,..”

#14 Jun 20, 2008
The Real COOP DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i am a temp right now only because i got fired from my job at inoac of 2 yrs!!! Got to start somewhere..
Inoac is a horrible place to work anyway. You feeling a little salty at me for calling you out? Usually you have a much more hateful response.
I Agree

Richmond, KY

#15 Jun 20, 2008
He needs to grow up!!!

Lebanon KY

#16 Jun 20, 2008
Coop, you go on and on about how everyones intelligence is less then steller and yet, your a temp making 8/hr? If your intelligence is so linked to success and social acceptance, then why exactly are you in your position? Could it be, that attitude is just as important when weighing social acceptance and success and yet, you lack both. You haven't over acheived in any perticular way other then annoying people and showing what a flaky anti social garabage pal kid your are and you most certainly, with your lack of college education, have any room to put anyone down for their intelligence.
Hold up!! This is where i find out you really dont know me at all!!! If you did then you would have known that i did go to college for 2 yrs and droped out because i needed a job and could not afford my tuition. Do the math, I dropped out so i have to pay off my student loans before i can go back. 2 yrs in college puts me at 20 then 4 yrs of working to pay that 2 yrs off so i can go back puts me at 24. When my loans are paid i will go back and finish my degree. Just in case you ask, I majored in Pre-Law, and minored in sociology!!! I still play to finish and one day attend law school.

What great things have you done???

Lebanon KY

#17 Jun 20, 2008
and might i add that you are a fat virgin boy who can't see his weiner
You must be jealous i boffed your girl and snuck out the back and all the sudden you were nothing to her!!!

Lebanon KY

#18 Jun 20, 2008
L-E-B-wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Inoac is a horrible place to work anyway. You feeling a little salty at me for calling you out? Usually you have a much more hateful response.
What was there to hate?? Only time i post what you call a hatefull reply is when i correct you on your would be opinions!!!
Disrespect Is Prohibited

Leitchfield, KY

#19 Jun 20, 2008
who would give birth to a whale of a child and let him grow up to be such an insult to their already inbreed family

Lebanon KY

#20 Jun 20, 2008
who would give birth to a whale of a child and let him grow up to be such an insult to their already inbreed family
Wow you topped your comments off nicely there!!! "inbreed" should have been inbread!!! but since your so smart, probably forgot that for only a second!!!

Now if you know me so well explain as to how my family is so "inbread" as you say??? Oh ok i see your still just making shit up so you sound cool. Tell you what you do, go find a woman, enjoy yourself and make your life worth living kid because you and I both know you will never get the best of me!! Have fun living while you still can!!!
Disrespect Is Prohibited

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jun 21, 2008
Actually casey, I do know you. Not great, but decent. I went to college and have graduated thank you. Infact, at around 20,000 dollars in school tuition that you could have accumulated in two years at st. catherines, which is 10,000 year/5000 a semester, give or take for some books, if you began paying on these after dropping out, thats around 5000 dollars a year if you would be finishing that amount off as we speak. My question casey cooper, is why in the hell, given that your so steller in academics, has it taken you 4+ years to pay off a student when you could have worked a small part time job through those 2 years and paid the 150.00 a month off anyway. I went to college full time working 40-60 hours ever week in a factory and came home to 2 kids and a wife. I paid my own bills, paid my own car payment, took care of my own kids and family, bought my own groceries, bought my own clothes, and managed to save enough money in this time to not have to worry about layoffs and loosing my job, and yet, you cant make a student loan living at home with mom and dad? Don't call me out fat boy you my friend have less then suffecient motivation past your silly car club to ever make anything for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle-aged Fashionestta at Marion County High 44 min Rosie 4
Lookin for a friend 1 hr southern boy 4
103. Brookhaven 1 hr john 11
brookhaven women and what they will stoop too 4 hr turtle haven 36
Cheaters (Jan '11) 5 hr dan bruner 32
Cute mix boy @ mcdonalds 6 hr boy 3
Wilberts 11 hr wth 134
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match

Lebanon Jobs