Clarksville, TN

#1 Oct 4, 2008
I've seen a few...anybody else?
justbrowsing

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2008
Spinner wrote:
I've seen a few...anybody else?
Why are you looking for "Hot Girls" at Walmart?
cool doc

Danville, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2008
Kristy Broils and Patricia Weakly they are very cute and petite they are the sweetest girls that work at walmart and my opinion the prettiest to .
THADOC

Buffalo, TX

#4 Oct 7, 2008
cool doc wrote:
Kristy Broils and Patricia Weakly they are very cute and petite they are the sweetest girls that work at walmart and my opinion the prettiest to .
Yea Kristy is pretty hot, Im proud to be married to her
someone

Gravel Switch, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2008
THADOC wrote:
<quoted text>
you go THADOC !
who

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2008
D.R. is a pretty smoking lady to be older! She makes my heart smile!
who cares

Danville, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2008
THADOC wrote:
<quoted text>
From what Ive heard shell be single pretty soon so you might have her now but someone else will have her after that PUNK
THADOC

Mammoth Cave, KY

#8 Oct 9, 2008
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
From what Ive heard shell be single pretty soon so you might have her now but someone else will have her after that PUNK
you gonna call me a punk! you the one hiding behind a computer, you apparently know who i am so why dont you grow a set and tell me who you are
fan

Clarkson, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2008
emma caldwell
THADOC

Mammoth Cave, KY

#10 Oct 9, 2008
I dont know who you are and niether does she.
Married couples go through their ups and downs, thats normal. I would appreciate it if we could work our problems out ourselves without having to read degrading coments such as the one you previously posted. As far as your statement, its entirely untrue. So please get your facts right and do not start shit that doesnt need to be started. There is a 2 yr old child involved and he doesnt need to see his parents fighting over some stupid statment that a misinformed juvenile left on this site.
her cousin

Danville, KY

#11 Oct 9, 2008
everyone needs to keep there mouth shut about kristy and corey they may have there problems but there trying to work it out and as far as I have seen here lately there getting along and they are still together. So there ya go corey has her and none of yall little fu**ers can do anything to change that shes trying to do whats right for the sake of her son

“"Ears and Eyes of 270"”

Since: Oct 08

Lebanon, KY

#12 Oct 9, 2008
Hot girls @ wally world? Cool!*qqn around**
WALMART SUCKS

Lexington, KY

#13 Oct 9, 2008
I work there, and Emma may be cute, but her personality makes her ugly ass H***! She thinks she know everything, and nobody's right BUT her. GROW UP HUN, NO ONE IS PERFECT!
Mr Right

United States

#14 Oct 10, 2008
You shouldn't say that about Emma, she's a nice girl.
taylor7983

Anderson, SC

#15 Oct 13, 2008
I like Emma, but I know a lot of people don't. She can be a little bossy, but you have to remember that's her job. She has her bad days and good days like anybody else.
2funny

Hodgenville, KY

#16 Oct 18, 2008
Krissie Grant is hot as hell ! Shewwww
topdog

Trinity, TX

#17 Oct 18, 2008
which one is krissie?
2funny

Hodgenville, KY

#18 Oct 18, 2008
topdog wrote:
which one is krissie?
Black hair works in infants. She's a sweet heart too !

“L-E-B 4EVER”

Since: Mar 08

LEBANON, KENTUCKY

#19 Oct 18, 2008
2funny wrote:
Krissie Grant is hot as hell ! Shewwww
Yes. she's a nice looking girl and I know the guy she has kids by. Both are nice people.
topdog

Lexington, KY

#20 Oct 19, 2008
i know which one that is. she is hot! i've tried to flirt with her but she wont flirt back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lebanon Baptist Church 9 hr Xyz 1
Blind guy walking 16 hr Tracy 7
whats next Sat welp 4
Superman spotted in Lebanon Sat Jokesonu 1
Angel Yates Stripper Aug 18 Btween 7
std alert Aug 17 Whatttt 5
Christina and Polo (Jun '10) Aug 17 Kim 4

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance