of 2
Next Last

Bowling Green, KY

#21 May 24, 2010
Ed Rawel
try this

London, KY

#22 May 25, 2010
I know this might sound crazy but Bobby Rigdon is a really good mechanic... seriously he will fix your vehicle and stand by his work... if something isnt right with it after he fixes it he will fix it again and if he knows he cant fix it to begin with he will be honest and tell you from the beginning but he will recommened where you should take it...

Gradyville, KY

#23 May 25, 2010
yea bobby rigdon grew up workin on cars an trucks in his dads shop he even builds harleys i know he has the experience

Campbellsville, KY

#24 May 25, 2010
Ed Rawle out Calvary. He is fantastic.

Campbellsville, KY

#25 May 25, 2010
Bobby Rigdon is a great mechanic. he has fixed my car when other mechanics have tried and been unable. if i need work done he's where i go.
mis u

Clarkson, KY

#26 May 27, 2010
The best mechanic I knew is no longer with us which was Jeff "Digger" Wilkerson. For a young man he could fix anything. He would work until he found out what was wrong with the vehicle and was honest about it. No matter who works on your vehicle, honesty is number one thing with me. There are some vehicles that no matter what you do to them or who does the work they were "lemons" when it came off the assembly line. Some times it is better to go get another vehicle than to keep putting money in the one you have.

Campbellsville, KY

#27 May 31, 2010
Id have to say Bobby Newcomb
good job

Hodgenville, KY

#28 May 31, 2010
jesse seals

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 May 31, 2010
bobby rigdon just worked on my bike an did a fine job

Greensburg, KY

#30 May 31, 2010
Jonathan Blandford in Manton, Top notch, almost have to make him take money.
85Super Fly

Corbin, KY

#31 May 31, 2010
jon wrote:
Who is the best mechanic in Lebanon with the cheapest labor charge?
Lomey Abe is the best mechanic in Amish country. This guy really can replace two wagon wheels in record breaking time.

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 May 31, 2010
I took my buggy to Lomey Abe and he had his hand up my horse's ass for an hour and charged me 3 bushels. Jebediah Yoder is the honest Amish with the experience and leadership we need.
85Super Fly

Corbin, KY

#33 Jun 1, 2010
Lomey Abe will be opening his Jizzle House soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aidan 44 min Aidans Gf-Baby Momma 8
Cleavers court ball tournament 50 min SpgRichboiSir 2
elizabeth corbett 3 hr taxpayer 2
Skanky girls 3 hr Slumdoh 1
Women who leave their kids for a man 6 hr Hmm 2
Campbell-DeWitt 13 hr Just wondering 16
tom ross leake needle junky 14 hr Smothers 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages