Why

New Haven, KY

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Why am I paying an additional TAX for the salary of two people that do NOTHING for me?! Tourism in Lebanon is a joke! We got rid of Chris Hamilton, let's get rid of TOURISM forever and END a tax on people. Stop this wasteful tax, stop it NOW!!!!
Truth

New Haven, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Tourism is just a slush fund for the City. The "upper class" people want to keep it because it lines their pockets while we "regular" folk pay for it out of our hard earned checks.
Citizen

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
No one is forcing you to pay the tax. If you don't wanna pay it, then stop eating out, simple as that!
get a clue

New Haven, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Citizen wrote:
No one is forcing you to pay the tax. If you don't wanna pay it, then stop eating out, simple as that!
Why am I forced to pay an additional tax if I want a taco or a burger? I am not a tourist and quite frankly I could care less if any tourist came here!

Why is my money used to pay useless salaries and provide additional funding to those that already have deep pockets?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor of Lebanon 7 hr Voter 1
Fresh local produce 14 hr PorduceGuy 1
old dogs 15 hr no doubt 5
the most beautiful women in lebanon (May '15) Tue keith 56
smell in lebanon ky Tue sick of smell 22
The old antique store building Mon good riddance 1
Megan Thompson (Sep '15) May 22 hahaha 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages