da realist

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 23, 2012
wer is she nw n wt is she doing?????
the truth

Greensburg, KY

#2 Mar 23, 2012
shut up crystal and quit worrying about this girl, go to the gym, lose some weight, and go to a plastic surgeon for that ugly face of yours, oh, GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LAY OFF THE DRUGS ITS MAKING U MORE STUPID, you are only worried about this girl cuz she took your man, lol,
crystal shuck

Trinity, TX

#3 Mar 30, 2012
wel i c no1 answered my question
gross

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2012
that gurl is NASTY and gross thinkin sombody reall want patricks stinkin self..grow up lil girl n take care of dem kids and get the drug dealer std walkin boy outtcha life.
I kno it

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 10, 2013
She's a great mom jus nobody nos y she pickes black men ? N she needs to get that window fixed in that ratchet car of hers
ture story

Lebanon, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2014
Because that silly bitch just wanna be love that's why she got all them kids thinking its going to keep a man and she need to clean that dirty ass house up and
curiouser

Manchester, KY

#7 Jul 10, 2014
Were does she work
wow

Trinity, TX

#8 Jul 17, 2014
Again, shut up Crystal, you are just mad because she took Patrick away from you. FYI the ONLY reason why Patrick is with you is because Nicole left his ass and he is in jail, bet you if he gets out he cheats on your ugly a$$ again. He's probably still talking to Nicole. HAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christmas parade (Dec '08) 7 hr Missy 3033 4
Frog Jeremy Votaw 10 hr Run John run 24
new girl? 18 hr derp 3
Yellow Nissan xterra Thu BUSTED 5
Trailer 20 Brookhaven Thu BUSTED 2
Controlling family members Thu Big al 2
wheres heather hillard (Nov '08) Thu Tracy 15

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance