just wondeting

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Does any one know if he is a good Dr.?
crazy

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Apr 22, 2013
no he is not...my bf had surgery on his shoulder..they gave him one scripts of loratabs and that as in a week after his follow up he asked if he could get a few more because he was having trouble sleepin and was still in a lot of pain...my bf doesn't take pain meds...but when he does I do know he is truly in pain...he talk to the doctor and he told him to take ibuprofen..we wre like ok then
Si Robertson

Lebanon, KY

#3 Apr 23, 2013
stay away from that quack jack
just wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2013
I also have heard a lot of bad things.thanks for the warning.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Dr. Perssons is an excellent surgeon. A year ago, I had to have emergency surgery, and he saved my life.
monkey

Russellville, KY

#6 May 1, 2013
He is a pretty good dr, he done surgery on my arm about a year ago and everything turned out great. I would reccomend him to others
oh the pain

Lexington, KY

#7 May 7, 2013
crazy wrote:
no he is not...my bf had surgery on his shoulder..they gave him one scripts of loratabs and that as in a week after his follow up he asked if he could get a few more because he was having trouble sleepin and was still in a lot of pain...my bf doesn't take pain meds...but when he does I do know he is truly in pain...he talk to the doctor and he told him to take ibuprofen..we wre like ok then
after reading this, i completely understand why he said "No" to pain pills for your boyfriend, sounds like you were taking them while writing this!! hahaha
india

Lebanon, KY

#8 May 7, 2013
juz stay away from dr abbi. he will kill you, what a poor excuse of a dr!
Bit

Greensburg, KY

#9 May 7, 2013
Haha dr abbi
Straight outta a Simpsons episode!! Seriously bro stay away!
horsecrazyinky

Lebanon, KY

#10 Jan 8, 2015
don't go to him unless you want a ruptured colon and medical bills
jes

Lebanon, KY

#11 Jan 11, 2015
don't go to dr. reed he isn't good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff election 1 hr vote 6
Do black guys?? 2 hr Hello 5
Curtis vs TG 6 hr sara 9
Frog Votaw aka Jermy 8 hr Old news 2
swingers 14 hr Exotic 3
Hayden Johnson 15 hr boe 3
It's a place to deal drugs. 22 hr Indeed 32

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance