Tim

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2009
Tina Elliott Bradshaw & Richie Mattingly are getting married this weekend....Do they think this will solve all their financial problems or what?
poptart

Versailles, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2009
Well Tim why don't you mind your own business and let them worry about that...
Pay Attention

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 5, 2009
It's a brand new beginning! Good luck to them! Put the past in the rear view mirror and get on with life. Who is anyone else to judge? Unless you're perfect, that is. I don't know many people who are. Bet Tim (whoever he is) has his own business that needs some tending to. Tim, if you are perfect, I apologize.
billy bear

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2009
why would tina have any financial problems? her mom and dad are rich i know her granpa farmer was. i didnt know she was single
not perfect

Hodgenville, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2009
how can it be a new beginning??? They need to take responsibility for their pasts' before they can "get on with life." And Pay Attention, the only perfect person that ever lived, gave His life to save yours.
goodlord

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2009
leave them alone, they seem happy and nobody but them has to deal with whatever problems they have, everybody has the right to be happy, just because things don't work out like we want them to in the beginning does not mean we can't move on to something else, its nobodys business what they do, good luck guys, you look cute together and I wish you the best life has to offer.
Nathan

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2009
goodlord wrote:
leave them alone, they seem happy and nobody but them has to deal with whatever problems they have, everybody has the right to be happy, just because things don't work out like we want them to in the beginning does not mean we can't move on to something else, its nobodys business what they do, good luck guys, you look cute together and I wish you the best life has to offer.
when you owe people money how is this true : "nobody but them has to deal with whatever problems they have"? When you owe money to people it isn't just their lives that they are affecting.
give me a break

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Nov 20, 2009
They look cute together! just saw his ugly butt the other day. big beer gut, some kind of white stuff dripping out his nose. You call that cute?
He is useless, just hope she realizes that before they get hitched. He is going to take her for a ride because he knows her family has money and he doesn't!!!
jdsah

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2009
leave them alone, and leave her parents out of this. Her mother is a great woman who is battling cancer please let these people rest.
former student

Barnesville, OH

#10 Nov 20, 2009
jdsah wrote:
leave them alone, and leave her parents out of this. Her mother is a great woman who is battling cancer please let these people rest.
is mrs. elliott battling cancer. im so sorry. i will keep her in prayers
Bret

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2009
Is she in danger of loosing her house?
goodlord

Gradyville, KY

#12 Nov 21, 2009
Nathan wrote:
<quoted text>
when you owe people money how is this true : "nobody but them has to deal with whatever problems they have"? When you owe money to people it isn't just their lives that they are affecting.
it still has nothing to do with them getting married and being together.
goodlord

Gradyville, KY

#13 Nov 21, 2009
give me a break wrote:
They look cute together! just saw his ugly butt the other day. big beer gut, some kind of white stuff dripping out his nose. You call that cute?
He is useless, just hope she realizes that before they get hitched. He is going to take her for a ride because he knows her family has money and he doesn't!!!
my opinion is none of your business, its just that my opinion.....!
rumor control

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Nov 21, 2009
jdsah wrote:
leave them alone, and leave her parents out of this. Her mother is a great woman who is battling cancer please let these people rest.
Mrs. Elliott is a great person, one of the best!!!! She is in our prayers daily. I just can't believe that Tina is putting her through this during this very difficult time. The only person Tina is thinkin about is herself!
Billy

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Nov 21, 2009
rumor control wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Elliott is a great person, one of the best!!!! She is in our prayers daily. I just can't believe that Tina is putting her through this during this very difficult time. The only person Tina is thinkin about is herself!
I agree with you there...why would she be putting her mother thru this when we all know her mother does not approve of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Happened to the Human Trafficking Thread? 1 hr Old Dog 1
Pregnant dopeheads 2 hr Hmmm 2
Aidan 3 hr SatansDickIsHot 9
Brookhaven#1 4 hr b haven 5
Looking for old barns to tear down (Mar '11) 9 hr Brian Winner 6
Where is Mitchell Jeffries Sat yeap 11
tgky (Mar '12) Sat chickybaby 186
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages