“L-E-B 4EVER”

Since: Mar 08

LEBANON, KENTUCKY

#22 Dec 10, 2008
my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
crazymanwithapopgun had it right; he could teach a lot of people here plenty if they were only smart enough to listen!
Should Read:

This is a sentence that should be spoken more often on Topix & everywhere else.
dry ankles

London, KY

#23 Dec 10, 2008
DR GONZO wrote:
<quoted text> He is one of my buddies and a good person your probablly still the same loser u were in high school always hating on people. Hope he tazes you in the neck the next time you get locked up so you can cry about something else.
Damn, man why would you wanna taze somebody in the neck? lol
white knuckle

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Dec 11, 2008
DR GONZO wrote:
<quoted text> He is one of my buddies and a good person your probablly still the same loser u were in high school always hating on people. Hope he tazes you in the neck the next time you get locked up so you can cry about something else.
can you say...suck up?why dont you meet him at amy t. and ya'll can have a threesome.
HUUMMM

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Dec 11, 2008
Let me tell ya wrote:
Man why don't our city at least hire cops with half of a brain. They need to communicate better. Instead they speak with force and tasers. The city cops and state police are outrageous.
AAAHHH You poor poor little baby I bet you have been arrested by them! G E T- A - L I F E ..
HUUMMM

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Dec 11, 2008
crazymanwithapopgun wrote:
<quoted text>you took the words right out of my mouth. Obey the law and you won't have to worry about any of Lebanon's cops.
You said it perfect.
driver

Columbia, KY

#32 Dec 11, 2008
I think that they should fire the cop that lives on st. rose road. all he do is sit in his cruiser in the driveway of his house to try to catch people speeding. he should be out patrolling the streets so that he can be some real help to the community. his lazy a$$ probably turns on his headlights to make it seem like someone is in the car and then go into the house and watch tv. if you don't want to do real police work then retire.

“No HoLdZ BaRrEd;)”

Since: Nov 08

Versailles, KY

#34 Dec 11, 2008
<quoted text>
Should Read:
This is a sentence that should be spoken more often on Topix & everywhere else.
ALLL HAILLl THE CRAZYMANWITHAPOPGUN!!!!!!!

“kassi hour 25/7”

Since: Oct 08

Lebanon

#35 Dec 11, 2008
<quoted text>This a sentence that should be spoken more often on Topix & everywhere else.
we idolize u crazyman!!

Since: Dec 08

lebanon

#37 Dec 13, 2008
hey i couldnt have said it any better myself, this is what i have been trying to tell everyone about them 2 idiots
Supporter of the Cause

Versailles, KY

#39 Dec 14, 2008
police are awful wrote:
okay this is how the dept goes, not to sure about first shift because im usually sleeping, but for night shift, cory does drugs all the time and is always trying to get with young girls, brandon blair is cheating on his wife with the deli girl, david ford is cheating on his wife and the rest i guess are okay, just those 3 need to be fired, i know blair and ford work alot, and that is why nothing gets done, if they werent afraid to get their hands dirty and to leave the extra activities with their girls alone, maybe lebanon could be a better place to live.
And what dos this have to do with police work and locking up thugs such as yourself? who the F@ck cares? Maybe you should put down that crack pipe & obey the law and you won't have to worry about other people's business. If this is true it is their personal life and has nothing to do with their jobs. How about he air out your dirty launrdy & post your police record, law breaker? You thugs kill me I hope the LPD locks you and every other thug up that ain't worth a f@ck for nothing. Better yet put a bullet in that a$$!
police are awful

Glendale, KY

#40 Dec 14, 2008
Im no crime breakin drug abuser...i have watch officer ford and blair with their girlfriends, knowing that they are both married with children, now what kind of cops are they to have affairs in the open while on duty i might add, using the cities time to air out their dirty laundry. And now they have an official meeting place which is the old police dept, now take ur opinionated ass on over there or follow them around for a day or two and see how ur tax dollars are being spent...and cory he is another one always doing something wrong, the other day he took the police car to another town with a load of drug heads and went to a party, now u do u think paid for the gas......YOU DID WITH YOU TAX DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!! now go out and find u all some more good old fashion police officers
wondering

London, KY

#41 Dec 14, 2008
is that how you spend your days watching the police to see what they are doing. d@mn are you a stalker are what. get a life.
I bet

Elizabethtown, KY

#43 Dec 14, 2008
police are awful wrote:
Im no crime breakin drug abuser...i have watch officer ford and blair with their girlfriends, knowing that they are both married with children, now what kind of cops are they to have affairs in the open while on duty i might add, using the cities time to air out their dirty laundry. And now they have an official meeting place which is the old police dept, now take ur opinionated ass on over there or follow them around for a day or two and see how ur tax dollars are being spent...and cory he is another one always doing something wrong, the other day he took the police car to another town with a load of drug heads and went to a party, now u do u think paid for the gas......YOU DID WITH YOU TAX DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!! now go out and find u all some more good old fashion police officers
You must have nothing better to do than sit and watch the police. You sound just as sorry!!! Ive notice you are on other topix trying to start this same old crap. Get your self a life!!! Nobody is going to take you serious.
do something then

Campbellsville, KY

#46 Dec 14, 2008
omg! you seen them EATING! somebody should really report that! i mean for real who do they think they are taking a lunch! get for real! thats just like somebody in lebanon to see someone eating lunch with another person and automatically assume that they are f***ing! i swear you can't even eat lunch with someone in this town! as far as the drug dealers going free i haven't know any in lebanon to get away with it for very long without getting busted by the lpd and the shooting on maple i'm sure that they have a pretty hard time getting any facts to help them solve that case from the people that live there! i mean you act like we have such a big violence and crime problem here! i dunno if you watch the news or not but there's a whole lot of worse sh*t going down in bigger cities everyday, be thankful that we don't have that big of a crime rate here! i'm not scared to walk outside at night so i guess they must be doing a pretty good job. and anytime i have ever needed their assistance they have been there to help me. i bet if you were in some kinda of danger you wouldn't turn david ford or brandon away if they were the ones that showed up on the scene, now would you? and as far as tax dollars go, they don't get paid enough to do what they do. they have to put up with alot of sh*t. all i know to tell you is if you don't like how they are doing their job then i suggest that you go to the police academy, get your training and join the force so you can do it the way you think it should be done. until then leave them and their personal lives alone and rest in the fact that they ARE there to protect us when we need them and that they would put their lives in danger in order to save yours!
caught up

Elizabethtown, KY

#47 Dec 14, 2008
amen!
i like your style "do something then".
u said it

Elizabethtown, KY

#48 Dec 15, 2008
woohoo! well said "do something then"!
frobro

Sellersburg, IN

#51 Dec 15, 2008
Police are awful.
What is your email address? I want more information.
gossip in lebanon

London, KY

#52 Dec 15, 2008
the police in lebanon suck...

“Disrespect Is Prohibited”

Since: Jun 08

Lebanon KY

#53 Dec 15, 2008
I think its sad when they pull someone over and write them a ticket for reckless driving because they rode over the white line on the right side of the road, then they dont show up to court and the best offer i got was f*cking traffic school. Its sad you have nothing better to do!!!

“L-E-B 4EVER”

Since: Mar 08

LEBANON, KENTUCKY

#54 Dec 15, 2008
police are awful wrote:
If you are in trouble and don't like any of the Lebanon cops don't call them when you are in danger, OK ?? Just sit there and wait for a fellow drug using law breaker to show up & help you out.
I mean those drug using law breakers are real dependable people right? Consider yourself helpless and/or dead. See you at the funeral!(well you'll be there you'll be in the coffin)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rat 1 hr Get rid of the rats 4
Women of Mcdonalds?? 2 hr Darth Mater 3
29-30 year old adults hanging with teens (Mar '14) 2 hr lifes a dance 44
Part time work 3 hr Part timer 1
why would 13 hr Beth 9
Christie Hourigan FB 19 hr Fred 3
curious Sun BLACK CROWS 1
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE