Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2008
tell me everything you know about her
Starr Brown

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2008
trixie bo wrote:
tell me everything you know about her
I have a daughter named Ashlee Edwards of campbellsville, might I ask what you want to know about an 8 year old girl? And you do not need to know anything about her as far as I'm concerned, becuase she is a juvenile! So what are you so interested in her about?
--Starr Brown, mother of Ashlee

Since: Nov 08

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2008
For one honey the girl I am asking about is like twenty years old and yet again the spelling is differnt did you even notice? Or did you just see the name and fly off the handle w/o looking at details huh? so you need to read before opening your mouth and shut the f**k up b/c nobody here is talking about an eight year old girl that wouldn't be right.
LadyStarr

Crockett, TX

#4 Nov 7, 2008
Her name is actually spelled the same. Why do you need to know so much about her or Stephen? Just my opinion, but the subject needs to be closed.
lovz

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2008
yea i no her...she is kinda like me cuz by marrage i think...bt yea watcha need to no???

Mammoth Cave, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2008
Just what kind of girl she is.
LadyStarr

Mount Ida, AR

#7 Nov 10, 2008
trixie bo wrote:
Just what kind of girl she is.
Why do you want to know?

Mammoth Cave, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2008
B/c I am friends with her and haven't been friends with her long & a bunch of crap got started & I was trying to figure out who was telling me the truth. that is why I also have posted about someone else but nobody has commented on her so all I want to know is if she is a truthful honest person or not

Mount Ida, AR

#9 Nov 10, 2008
Honestly, it would be better to talk to her in person instead of on here. Less stuff started that way.

Mammoth Cave, KY

#10 Nov 10, 2008
I won't talk to either of them until I find out who is telling the truth and they need to defend themselves but they are not doing it to me that addmits guilt

Mount Ida, AR

#11 Nov 10, 2008
What have they done?

Mammoth Cave, KY

#12 Nov 10, 2008
Now that I will not post on this website that would be wrong to do all I wanna know is if I can trust her to tell the truth but everyone here is beating around the bush

“kassi hour 25/7”

Since: Oct 08

Lebanon

#13 Nov 10, 2008
well you went to the internet to find answers you might as well spill the rest of your questions, tracy

Mount Ida, AR

#14 Nov 10, 2008
We are not beating around the bush. Just don't like gettin' unnecessary things started that's all. Believe it or not, not all of us are haters. Some of us like to keep things nice and clean. Just let the subject drop and go face to face with them (whether you want to or not) talk to them and be done with this. That is all I ask.

Mammoth Cave, KY

#15 Nov 10, 2008
She has said somethings about one of my friends Husbands & I don't want o tell my friend if this shit isn't true.

Mount Ida, AR

#16 Nov 10, 2008
Tell me in a round about way without naming names what was said. A little clue as to what's going on. I will find answers.

Mammoth Cave, KY

#17 Nov 10, 2008
How will you find answers? Do you know her?

Mount Ida, AR

#18 Nov 10, 2008
Yes I do. I know both of them.

Mammoth Cave, KY

#19 Nov 11, 2008
But arn't you the one with the 8 yr.old little girl that was jumping on me?
a friend

United States

#20 Nov 11, 2008
hey i no for a fact that ashley is a good gurl even if she may have a bad time with not sprading thing that are to be kept on the dl ( but who doesnt..everyone does that) she is still a pretty kool gurl when you get to no the real her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trailer 2 49 min Really 21
lil John Skaggs 1 hr Doorbell 1
Kathy Coyle 3 hr Brandy h 14
Melody Carrico 3 hr Brandy h 5
Where to get laid 3 hr Brandy h 4
Kayla!! 3 hr Brandy h 7
Trailer 15 Brookhaven (Jun '16) 3 hr Brandy h 14

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance