Mount Ida, AR

#1 Sep 15, 2008
who u think?
asking

Greensburg, KY

#2 Sep 16, 2008
Not important wrote:
who u think?
Everyone asking about girls, What about a really women that are single and over 35?
Walker

Cub Run, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2008
Who is the pretty little blonde hair girl that walks around town in the evenings? Looks like she is walking for exercise and she kinda sticks to herself. I was just wondering if she was single.
concerned

Stanford, KY

#4 Sep 16, 2008
Walker wrote:
Who is the pretty little blonde hair girl that walks around town in the evenings? Looks like she is walking for exercise and she kinda sticks to herself. I was just wondering if she was single.
is she walking a dog or just walking?
concerned

Stanford, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2008
theres a chick that walks a little black dog all over town in the evening. she's single...don't know much else about her.
WALTER

Rineyville, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2008
julie clarkson is sexy....
devil

Gravel Switch, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2008
WALTER wrote:
julie clarkson is sexy....
must be in ur dreams she is fat and ugly and lies about everythng
WALTER

Rineyville, KY

#8 Sep 16, 2008
Ya'll are f*cking childish as* p*ssy's...and another thing she married to me so nobody pulled your string Pinocchio...
bobby wiseheart

Trinity, TX

#9 Sep 16, 2008
to devil you sit and rag on julie but insist on hiding behind a screen name truth be told you are one of her fake ass friends who eats her up to her face and then want to stab her in the back be a man or woman which ever the case may be and give your real name
Julie

Rineyville, KY

#10 Sep 16, 2008
scared???
julie

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 16, 2008
devil wrote:
<quoted text>must be in ur dreams she is fat and ugly and lies about everythng
your just mad cuz I look better than you puck...
all you wanna do is hide behind the motherf*ckin screen cuz ya ain't got the balls to post ya name pus*y...
Walker

Cub Run, KY

#13 Sep 17, 2008
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
is she walking a dog or just walking?
She is just walking around for exercise I assume because of how fast she is walking and she wears running shoes. What I mean by she kinda keeps to herself is that I have waved and honked several times at her and she just keeps walking or running. That is why I think she isn't single but I would still like to know.
dont think so

Lexington, KY

#14 Sep 17, 2008
julie wrote:
<quoted text>
your just mad cuz I look better than you puck...
all you wanna do is hide behind the motherf*ckin screen cuz ya ain't got the balls to post ya name pus*y...
actually i have seen better looking girls or say women in the nursing home lol , you look like a fu%% pig, you think you have got the hottest man in the world, i wouldn't look twice at him , humm i wonder if he is like his brother and daddy not taking a bath because they sure in the hell stink aien't nobody jeolsy of you julie who would want to be, anyway when i can have a nice body and weighs only 110, why would i want to look like you weighing in almost 300 and looking like something the cat drug in no thanks
not important

Trinity, TX

#16 Sep 17, 2008
SINCE YA DON'T HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO UNDER FAKE NAMES LEAVE JULIE AND WALTER ALONE AND HER FAMILY THEY HAVE BURIED 6 PEOPLE IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS AND SHES ALREADY GOING THROUGH ENOUGH WITHOUT EVERYONE GETTING ON HERE AND MAKING COMMENTS STUFF THEY KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT
just me

Richmond, KY

#17 Sep 17, 2008
I THOUGHT THIS WAS ABOUT PRETTY WHITE GIRLS IN LEBANON NOT SAME OLE STUFF AS IN OTHER TOPIX.
matt junior at mchs

Leitchfield, KY

#18 Sep 17, 2008
well it think some pretty white girls in lebaon are coral brockman,tiara chapman,megan wiser,holly mitchell,chrissy bland,katie edelen,sabrina tom,stephanie mays,jessica curtsinger,that girl canada,and beth walls i can go on....
Walker

Cub Run, KY

#19 Sep 17, 2008
Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
She is just walking around for exercise I assume because of how fast she is walking and she wears running shoes. What I mean by she kinda keeps to herself is that I have waved and honked several times at her and she just keeps walking or running. That is why I think she isn't single but I would still like to know.
Hello...still wondering....
ummmm

United States

#20 Sep 17, 2008
no tiara is a hoe bag. Nice girl but she will flash any body her boobs. and i mean enybody.

Just say "NO BALLS" a few times and there u go
boobies a flashin. nice bod face is busted
ummmm

United States

#21 Sep 17, 2008
and hello megan wiser.........come on ....nasty as hell....propbably one of the nastiest girls in leb. She might have something a-jax won't take off
devil

Gravel Switch, KY

#22 Sep 17, 2008
bobby wiseheart wrote:
to devil you sit and rag on julie but insist on hiding behind a screen name truth be told you are one of her fake ass friends who eats her up to her face and then want to stab her in the back be a man or woman which ever the case may be and give your real name
for one i dont talk to your sister julie so i cant say i would be her friend and i done told u before u need to watch your own girls and buy u some false teeth with that check u get every month

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brookhaven blonde 3 hr Bill 8
Josh wise 4 hr Agirl 19
County Judge Election 15 hr runner 18
Stop Hate 16 hr sameol 8
Mark Gardner 17 hr Justcurious 1
Alutrim 19 hr Random 3
CUTE chick in Brookhaven 21 hr sonofabaconator 3

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance