truth hurts

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 9, 2012
sorry to tell you timmy but shes been cheating on you with me at least 2 times. just ask her...you know who i am too which is the worst part. we used tu be close friends. i really do apologize
rebecca shuck

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2012
(turth hurts)- how can u cheat on sumbdy when ur always wit them, u needa grow up nd stop startin stuff frl its old nd uncalled for all ur doin is tryin to break me nd timmy up cuz u kno we r happy nd we love one another, srry to tell ya bt this int the truth nd it aint hurtin nd if u thought he wuld have broke up wit me ovr sumbdy putin a bunch of stupid fuckin lies on here than ur wrong cuz he knos the truth...
TIMMY i love u:)!!!
tell it gurl

Smiths Grove, KY

#4 Mar 29, 2012
they always b somebody out ther tryna ruin yo sh0t do not let em dats wat dey want fux em they hatas
kristen wren

Richmond, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2012
dont mess with becca she is my cousin yo she didnt do nothin to you so btfu and come out from behind your computer and repeat yourself
yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Oct 3, 2012
get a life people!!
HamYourHead

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Good lord..the grammar here...am getting a headache already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbara Mccarty 14 hr Abcc25 1
who is screwing at tgky (Feb '14) 14 hr Abcc25 16
Weird object in sky on Springfield Highway (Feb '11) 16 hr patty whack 33
doberman puppy 19 hr looking 1
Lewis Clements thief @ Lawsons Tractor Mon tater tot 6
autumn spalding Mon hahahshshs 28
I need some Mar 28 new guy 8
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web