what church do you like in lebanon?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Christian

London, KY

#22 Jun 13, 2009
I like the one where you can go and talk about everyone behind their backs. Thos e are the best because you can sit a pew back or so and talk about people and what goes on in their lives and what they are wearing. The best churches have preachers that teach you how to guilt and manipulate people into doing what you ask, and of course if you are doing something wrong or if you have a terrible secret, they call u out in front of everybody and make you feel like crap....and everyone laughs inside.....those are the best ones, and I think that most of them are like that.
disagree

Lexington, KY

#23 Jun 13, 2009
I disagree 100%. How many churches have you been in to make that huge assumption.? Even if that were true in some churches. You shouldn't just not attend a church due to other people. Their salvation is between them and God, as yours also is. THat is all that matters. Not who talks and who don't.Life is to short to worry about talk.
A Christian wrote:
I like the one where you can go and talk about everyone behind their backs. Thos e are the best because you can sit a pew back or so and talk about people and what goes on in their lives and what they are wearing. The best churches have preachers that teach you how to guilt and manipulate people into doing what you ask, and of course if you are doing something wrong or if you have a terrible secret, they call u out in front of everybody and make you feel like crap....and everyone laughs inside.....those are the best ones, and I think that most of them are like that.
God

Bolivar, MO

#24 Jul 22, 2009
They're all good, visit many and find one that touches you personally, then you will found your home.
nope

Lexington, KY

#25 Jul 22, 2009
michael wrote:
is there any good churches in leb?
"good churches" is a contradiction of terms. just
as is "good morning"
which

Lebanon, KY

#26 May 10, 2013
A Christian wrote:
which church does this?
thats

Lebanon, KY

#27 May 12, 2013
Granda wrote:
I love the
Methodist church on N Spalding Bro. Darren(pastor)is so cool & they have a childrens minister Becca & a youth minister Becky. They do alot / the kids. Come & give it a try. You'll feel welcome & we don't judge people how they look or dress. God Bless<quoted text>
dont they judge on other things?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trailer 18 11 min Bandit 7
is the Hippie generation coming back 6 hr cecil 4
Tashina D 6 hr Listen 5
Judge David Daugherty 13 hr Tophat 27
Cornbread Mafia (Jun '08) Mon Qwe123 599
Frank Buckler Sun About time 1
Steve Helm 57 or 58, do you know him? (Jun '15) Sun jusme 4

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance