michael

London, KY

#1 May 12, 2009
is there any good churches in leb?
Granda

London, KY

#2 May 18, 2009
I love the
Methodist church on N Spalding Bro. Darren(pastor)is so cool & they have a childrens minister Becca & a youth minister Becky. They do alot / the kids. Come & give it a try. You'll feel welcome & we don't judge people how they look or dress. God Bless
michael wrote:
is there any good churches in leb?
LCC

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 May 18, 2009
Lebanon Christian Church on Loretto Rd. right past da hospital...they make u feel like family with their great fellowship. They do many things for children and adults the same. Cmon out any Sunday mornin at 10:30 i promise you will enjoy Bro. Bud Owen! God Bless!
Jess

London, KY

#4 May 18, 2009
Lebanon christian church is the best church i have ever been to...my family started going there in november...they really treat you like a part of their family...bro bud is awesome!!!
churcher

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 19, 2009
anywhere but the big baptist!!
Hum Drum

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 May 19, 2009
Stay away from St Assgustin Catholic Church unless you like to mingle with weirdos,loons,and ass hats!

Protestant churches is the way to go!
jimmy darrell

Smiths Grove, KY

#7 May 20, 2009
Hum Drum wrote:
Stay away from St Assgustin Catholic Church unless you like to mingle with weirdos,loons,and ass hats!
spoken like a true protestant. going to church isnt so much about mingling with people. why do you go to church?
seether

Campbellsville, KY

#9 May 21, 2009
the one thats burning

“No HoLdZ BaRrEd;)”

Since: Nov 08

Versailles, KY

#10 May 21, 2009
Hum Drum wrote:
what iz an ass hat??..thatz a new one on me!! LOL
Hum Drum

United States

#11 May 29, 2009
Asshat
One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat

“No HoLdZ BaRrEd;)”

Since: Nov 08

Versailles, KY

#12 May 29, 2009
Hum Drum wrote:
Asshat
One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat
LMAO!!! ty for the clarification...now ive got the visual!!!LOL
mr dood

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Jun 11, 2009
try lebanon christian church, brother bud owen is one of the nicest and most down to earth guy ive ever known, he helped me and my family through alot of things, plus his sermons are never boring
darlene

United States

#14 Jun 11, 2009
try abundant life
curious

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Jun 11, 2009
churcher wrote:
anywhere but the big baptist!!
Why not? What's the problem with the big baptist church?
Church sucks

Cub Run, KY

#16 Jun 11, 2009
I catch the dreamland express when im in church!

The sermon just makes my eyes all sandy!
what

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jun 11, 2009
Jess wrote:
Lebanon christian church is the best church i have ever been to...my family started going there in november...they really treat you like a part of their family...bro bud is awesome!!!
I agree, the people there are really nice and do treat you like family. As far as the "preacher", you will find out in time how he really is...or maybe you wont...I wish you the best in your church going and try not to let stupidity stop you from knowing right from wrong.(no I'm not calling you stupid) Just understand in the long run what you are going to church for.
wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Jun 11, 2009
Church sucks wrote:
I catch the dreamland express when im in church!
The sermon just makes my eyes all sandy!
What about the people there?
cmon

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Jun 12, 2009
spit it out, wtf are you getting at here?
what wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, the people there are really nice and do treat you like family. As far as the "preacher", you will find out in time how he really is...or maybe you wont...I wish you the best in your church going and try not to let stupidity stop you from knowing right from wrong.(no I'm not calling you stupid) Just understand in the long run what you are going to church for.
truth

Philpot, KY

#20 Jun 12, 2009
all churches in LEB are false churches.. in some aspects.. if anyone knows the bible they will agree... READ romans and see if i'm lie'n. all catholic churches are false!!! almost All things people do and say in a catholic church are NO WHERE in a bible!! ask yourself how do i become saved? I promise NOT by walking down a church row!! Or say'n the sinners pray'r. GOD saves people. its up to him not us. BY his grace and mercy. THATs the only WAY! beg for mercy cause we are all going to hell UNLESS GOD Intervenes...GOD IS ALL MIGHTY AND KNOW ALL BEFORE IT HAPPENS!! BEG PEOPLE BEG FOR HIS MERCY. if left up to us we are all sinners in actions and at heart. SO just remember we can't save ourself's nor can a priest or pastor or decon... ONLY GOD!! SHOW ME A CHURCH THAT TEACHES THAT!!
cmon

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Jun 13, 2009
Lebanon Christian Church teaches that.
truth wrote:
all churches in LEB are false churches.. in some aspects.. if anyone knows the bible they will agree... READ romans and see if i'm lie'n. all catholic churches are false!!! almost All things people do and say in a catholic church are NO WHERE in a bible!! ask yourself how do i become saved? I promise NOT by walking down a church row!! Or say'n the sinners pray'r. GOD saves people. its up to him not us. BY his grace and mercy. THATs the only WAY! beg for mercy cause we are all going to hell UNLESS GOD Intervenes...GOD IS ALL MIGHTY AND KNOW ALL BEFORE IT HAPPENS!! BEG PEOPLE BEG FOR HIS MERCY. if left up to us we are all sinners in actions and at heart. SO just remember we can't save ourself's nor can a priest or pastor or decon... ONLY GOD!! SHOW ME A CHURCH THAT TEACHES THAT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lebanon, KY (Jul '10) 2 hr sincere 444
Alejandro Pirkle huddle house 8 hr HeRe N tHeRe 3
Bobby Dotson 8 hr mans best friend 1
Useless RINO Republicans 9 hr Archemedes 1
curtis 17 hr Jafyi 6
GL Thompson dr 19 hr hardcore runner 1
Megan S wishes she was hot like Megan Gilpin 19 hr Well 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages