Crack Cocaine in Lebanon!
casey jo wheatley

Lexington, KY

#23 Aug 7, 2008
sorry homer, i didnt read ur thing the right way... but i still meant what i said and read clydes little thing i wrote, thats for you too! you dont kno me, and that guy is right.. i could get you for slander!.... hmmm....
Amy Wright Porter

Winchester, KY

#24 Aug 14, 2008
I was disgusted yesterday when I discovered an ad in the Lebanon Enterprise. David Nichols strikes again he has hurt and humilated my family for 8 years and now he has the nerve to try and place a lawsuit against the Lebanon Enterprse for defamation of character, mental anguish and psychological damages. PLEASE he has no idea what mental anguish is I lost my brother due to the hands of David Nicols. My family has mental anguish and psychological damages and all the ads placed in the enterprise are true. Maybe you should find something else to do David instead of dragging my family through the mud every time you get a chance. Maybe we should sue you for mental anguish and psychological damages. I hope Nicols slowly burns in hell to give him an idea of what my family has been through for the last 8 years. And oh by the way Stevie Pittman I think you should be lucky to still have your life and your out on the streets trying to get high and my brother is dead becasue of you. How do you sleep at night. You are lucky to be alive cant you find something better to do besides be a crack head? Think about it. I am so tired of coming home and hearing things about Nichols and his retrials and lawsuits why dont you take responsibility for you did and shut the hell up!!!
The way my family was treated in the court room with your smurks and rude comments about the case and you sat there and smiled in our faces I've never heard such a lame apology your not sorry you are the devil in disguise and I hope that you rot in jail. And we will be there for the parole hearing and do everything in our power to make sure you do rot in jail. NOW WHAT?
bullah

Garden Valley, CA

#25 Aug 14, 2008
Amy your absolutely right about everything you just posted and i think it is a shame that this Nichols guy is even attempting to disrespect your family even further than he has already done. Why has it taken him so many years to even make up such nonsense anyway. Isn't there some type of statue of limitations on crap like this, or everyone would be sueing the newspaper. I also thought that anyone convicted of criminal activities was public record. Those records will show that he has been found guilty of murder. I think this is bull and convicted killers no longer have rights to sue or any other thing constitutional like the rest of us law abiding citizens. Next thing u know inmates will be wanting to vote. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!
just me

Louisville, KY

#26 Aug 14, 2008
You are so right Amy..its sade what he is doing to you and your family, I feel for you all everyday I hear something about it. Josh was a great person who didn't deserve what happened. And as far as Stevie Pittman goes, I hope he suffers everyday of his life cause he is a worthless piece of shit and when my husband gets ahold of him for stealing from us I feel for his ass!!
Go Amy

Clermont, KY

#27 Aug 14, 2008
I agree with you!!!
wondering

United States

#28 Aug 14, 2008
What did Stevie have to do with it? This is the first I am hearing about him?
bullah

Garden Valley, CA

#29 Aug 14, 2008
According to testimony in this case, Stevie was Nichols target and Josh prevented that from happening.
Amy Elizabeth

Elyria, OH

#30 Aug 14, 2008
Amy...I agree with everything you said. Your brother was such a great person and words can't even describe the pain you and your family have been through and will always go through for the rest of your lives. I was so shocked to see the article in the Enterprise that David would even dare do such a thing like that. He's really got a lot of nerve. He is all about himself and I don't think he deserves to ever step out of his cell unless it's to put him six-feet under. I hope they don't even consider to follow through with what David is trying to do. I don't know you all that well Amy, but your sister Brandi is like a sister to me. I love her so much and I haven't seen or talked to her in so long. I'm praying for your family and I hold you all in my heart. It's such a shame that that low-life piece of garbage has to put more hurt into your already broken hearts. God Bless You and the family.
calvary girl

Lexington, KY

#31 Aug 14, 2008
Amy, Stevie Pittman happened to be running his mouth that night and if it wasn't for him, there wouldn't even had been a confrontation in the first place. I agree totally. I do not see how he can live with himself.
sarah wheatley

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Aug 27, 2008
Amy Wright Porter wrote:
I was disgusted yesterday when I discovered an ad in the Lebanon Enterprise. David Nichols strikes again he has hurt and humilated my family for 8 years and now he has the nerve to try and place a lawsuit against the Lebanon Enterprse for defamation of character, mental anguish and psychological damages. PLEASE he has no idea what mental anguish is I lost my brother due to the hands of David Nicols. My family has mental anguish and psychological damages and all the ads placed in the enterprise are true. Maybe you should find something else to do David instead of dragging my family through the mud every time you get a chance. Maybe we should sue you for mental anguish and psychological damages. I hope Nicols slowly burns in hell to give him an idea of what my family has been through for the last 8 years. And oh by the way Stevie Pittman I think you should be lucky to still have your life and your out on the streets trying to get high and my brother is dead becasue of you. How do you sleep at night. You are lucky to be alive cant you find something better to do besides be a crack head? Think about it. I am so tired of coming home and hearing things about Nichols and his retrials and lawsuits why dont you take responsibility for you did and shut the hell up!!!
The way my family was treated in the court room with your smurks and rude comments about the case and you sat there and smiled in our faces I've never heard such a lame apology your not sorry you are the devil in disguise and I hope that you rot in jail. And we will be there for the parole hearing and do everything in our power to make sure you do rot in jail. NOW WHAT?
i agree amy!! i grew up with the wrights and they r great ppl!! im tired of even havin to hear his name ever bein brought up it makes me sick!!! amy, brandi, and josh are like my brothers and sisters and i will always think of them that way!! josh DID NOT deserve to die that way or die at all at that time he was way too young. and amy, ur right its been 8 years since his death and i am disgusted with nichols tryin to drag yalls name in the dirt every chance he gets!!! and as for nichols u deserve everything thats comin ur way!! ive done wrong in my life and believe me when i say what goes around comes around!! I LOVE YA AMY!!! cant wait to see ya again. keep in touch my email is [email protected] love ya sis.
i am sick

Elizabethtown, KY

#33 Sep 1, 2008
Josh was a great person and was friends with my cousins. I remember the next morning when we found out and reading about David Nickols just gave me that feeling all over again. For Josh's family my condulances. I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. He should burn in hell for this. Hopefully justice will prevail. I will be praying for you and your family. RIP Josh Wright ( OUR SUPERMAN )

Since: Sep 08

Mammoth Cave, KY

#34 Sep 2, 2008
L-E-B-wannabe wrote:
I see your ISP ssays Germany...obviously not.
Did you mean IP (Internet Protocol)
concerned

Fairborn, OH

#35 Sep 3, 2008
I think instead of talking about people, someone should take action and help find who's supplying these drugs. And go from there.
nobody important

Lexington, KY

#36 Sep 9, 2008
it don't matter what drug ya'll talk about because drugs are going to be everywhere no matter what... not just in lebanon so stop puttin it all on lebanon...
Got the scoop

Ashburn, VA

#37 Sep 9, 2008
Drugs and alcohol are great...been gettn ugly guys laid for decades.....thanks Columbia!! thanks Smirnoff!!
Lennon

Trinity, TX

#38 Sep 9, 2008
Hear we go again.
Friend

United States

#39 Sep 9, 2008
i am sick wrote:
Josh was a great person and was friends with my cousins. I remember the next morning when we found out and reading about David Nickols just gave me that feeling all over again. For Josh's family my condulances. I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. He should burn in hell for this. Hopefully justice will prevail. I will be praying for you and your family. RIP Josh Wright ( OUR SUPERMAN )
"i am sick" please tell me who you cousins are and how do you remember Josh i would really like to know and thanks!!
gossip in lebanon

Winchester, KY

#40 Sep 10, 2008
thats right amy,u tell them.
hmmm

Bethpage, NY

#41 Sep 10, 2008
The lawsuit was dismissed; that is what needed to happen. Sorry to the families that had to go through this. I can't even imagine what would make him think he could have won that case. Especially after what he had done.
Amy Wright Porter

Watsonville, CA

#42 Sep 10, 2008
I am so glad about the lawsuit being dropped!!! I think your boy just likes to see his name in the paper!! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!! I feel sorry for his family!! So selfish of him to put great families through such misery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy McGuire 5 hr Faithful 4
peaches selfies 6 hr disturbing 9
Rent or rent to own 7 hr Just looking 1
Trailer 2 11 hr Brandy 29
Where to get laid 19 hr Victim 6
johntrell foster (Oct '14) 23 hr curious 2
job 23 hr wouldyoulikeajob 1

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance