Crack Cocaine in Lebanon!

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jina Chung

Danville, KY

#1 May 18, 2008
What's up with all the crack heads in Lebanon. Seems like there's alot of young girls on the crap.
tgkymember

Tampa, FL

#2 May 18, 2008
mrjimmy higgon nos aa apout it lol
tgkymember

Tampa, FL

#3 May 18, 2008
he knows
Clyde

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 May 18, 2008
It's the new trend. Only I don't think it's crack.. I think it's pills like Triple C's and Robotussen.
Jina Chung

Danville, KY

#5 May 19, 2008
I hate crack heads.
theanabolicpope

Cecilia, KY

#6 May 26, 2008
whats triple c's? and where are these kids getting the idea to get high off that crap when i was growing up which was just a few short years ago smokeing a little herb was the in thing. now people are doing meth, extacy and drinking cough syrup till they're trippin? where the hell have we gone wrong
Clyde

Columbia, KY

#7 May 26, 2008
theanabolicpope wrote:
whats triple c's? and where are these kids getting the idea to get high off that crap when i was growing up which was just a few short years ago smokeing a little herb was the in thing. now people are doing meth, extacy and drinking cough syrup till they're trippin? where the hell have we gone wrong
Triple C's are some kind of cold and cough pills that make you "trip balls" if you take a certain mouth. They also eat holes in your stomach after taking them for so long, but hey, being high is fun! Teenagers today are idiots. They lack creativity. If getting drunk (or doing drugs in this case) every weekend is the ONLY thing you can find to do for fun, you are not a very creative person.
Clyde

Columbia, KY

#8 May 26, 2008
*certain ammount* not "certain mouth".

“...yup...I'm Brandy,..”

Since: Apr 08

not Raywick, but I live here

#9 May 27, 2008
None of these things are new, they are just more prevalent now. I am in my late twenties and kids were "robo-tripping" and doing CCC when I was a teenager. They were also huffing paint and snorting ritalin. These are all horribly stupid things and they cause horrible damage to your internal organs. They also reduce your brain function and you could die from just doing these things one time. I'm not really sure why kids are stupid enough to do this stuff. Weed is bad enough, but all these other things are man made of toxic chemicals. I think kids think they are invincable a lot of the time. Their parents need to inform them of the dangers of these things and also keep tabs on what their kids are doing.
Bonita Applebum

Vilonia, AR

#10 May 27, 2008
Going along with the topic of tenage stupidity...why are teenage girls so easy nowadays?
Curious

Doniphan, MO

#13 Jun 4, 2008
I think it is wrong to classify any one group of people on anything. I am not that old and there are a whole lot of older people that are way more addicted to drugs than teenagers. i am not saying they dont do it but it's not like that's all they do. they also get accepted to big schools and make something of themselves. i mean if you really trace them back they were more than likely introduced to it by someone older. prolly even buying from someone older.
Curious

Doniphan, MO

#14 Jun 4, 2008
homer lee, why would you want to bring up a teenage girls name on a public board and chance ruining her reputation over what could be a rumor or someone just bragging???? i dont know this girl but if it was my daughter i would have you for slander....
Clyde

Buffalo, TX

#15 Jun 4, 2008
Curious wrote:
homer lee, why would you want to bring up a teenage girls name on a public board and chance ruining her reputation over what could be a rumor or someone just bragging???? i dont know this girl but if it was my daughter i would have you for slander....
Her reputation was ruined WAY before this forum was ever started.
homer

Clermont, KY

#16 Jun 5, 2008
this is basically a "gossip" board anyway. Have you read all of the others?
Babyface

Germany

#17 Jun 5, 2008
Lebanese are frightening nowadays,and weirdo's are growing more and more in numbers in such a quick time..I really wonder what would the case be just two years from now??
Babyface

Germany

#18 Jun 5, 2008
and it's not just the girls nor teenagers,it's all genders and ages

“...yup...I'm Brandy,..”

#19 Jun 12, 2008
Babyface wrote:
Lebanese are frightening nowadays,and weirdo's are growing more and more in numbers in such a quick time..I really wonder what would the case be just two years from now??
Lebanese? Lol...are we from the same country?

“...yup...I'm Brandy,..”

#20 Jun 12, 2008
I see your ISP ssays Germany...obviously not.
casey jo wheatley

Lexington, KY

#21 Aug 7, 2008
homer lee wrote:
i heard casey jo wheatley
first off, you do not know who i am, so you should DEF. not be posting my name in stuff like this stupid gossip site. ALSO, i am not on crack never have done crack and will not EVER do that stuff. you people are just trying to gossip. yeah thats right you HEARD. you never believe none of what you hear, or half of what you see. so homer lee, you are a crackhead to me! your full of crap and quite frankly i think its sort of funny, that your some old man on a gossip sight talking about people like me, and youve probably never seen me in your life! so HAHA
casey jo wheatley

Lexington, KY

#22 Aug 7, 2008
Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
Her reputation was ruined WAY before this forum was ever started.
so clyde?, you think you know me, what an asshole. you have kno right to talk about my reputation when u dont even know who i am, there are many, many, people my age that go around screwing WAY more guys than i ever have or wil, so don't call me easy if you dont know me. screw you and homer! people talk shit... they dont kno shit they dont effin kno whos been in my pants. so f u!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fiscal court 4 hr EMS 7
Sheriff 8 hr ChickenHawk 62
Blue chevy impala and greeen f150 8 hr Carma 6
James Rakes 9 hr Ass beater if needed 3
kentucky cooperage and lebanon oak Fri Kermit 9
Women Beaters/Drug users of Lebanon Fri Chad 15
chunky blonde pushing shopping cart Thu Fat girl 2

Lebanon Jobs

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages