tgky unfair practices
injustice 4 all

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2008
it has recently came to my attention that tgky furnishes thier japanese employees with posh 1500-2000 dollar a month rental homes in some of our towns more upscale nieghborhoods ,on top of that they pay for thier utilities as well. and whats worse is that many of them stay at the factory 2 or more nights a week. this is a slap in the face of every regular employee at tgky who may or may not recieve a bonus this holiday. i say let them pay thier own bills, because im sure thier pay scale is considerably more than the average employee. let me state that i am not a current or former employee of tgky , i just know injustice when i see it, and im telling the truth. ive seen these extravagant homes first-hand. i dont wish to divulge more proof because i dont wish to cause myself or my associates undue financial harm. i know there will be those that say tgky employees should just be happy to have a job in these uncertain times, but at some point we have to stand up for ourselves or more injustices will be sure to follow.
Keltgale

Greensburg, KY

#2 Dec 12, 2008
IMO it's up to the company what they want to provide as "perks" for whatever employees they have. The world is not fair or equal. There's always going to be someone who has more, makes more, etc. I don't have any idea about the qualifications of said employees (I don't know any of them) but there has to be some reason TG would want them to come to the US so badly that they provide these perks.

I have never received a Christmas bonus where I work (no one gets one) so I understand the frustration at such an expensive time of year.
grenade

London, KY

#3 May 17, 2009
These Japanese people are owners of the company, presidents, and vp's. They do have a lot more perks than TM's, but I don't think anyone has room to bitch about it. If you want a better job, go to school and do something useful with your life.
worker

London, KY

#4 May 18, 2009
i know that when the japanese come from over seas there family does not come. so how would you expect anyone to be able to pay 2 house payments when you were probably told you were leaving the country. i know that not all of them has nice homes alot of them live in duplexes. i saw alot of them just from visiting my friends (tg emp)
MiSsHoNdA

Marysville, OH

#5 Jul 16, 2009
I have worked with the Japanessee for 10 years and worker you are exactly right. Japaness rotate living in the U.S and some do move permantently but their families do not move her with them. I firmly believe that the Japanessee companies should take care of their management. The Japanessee believe in people and treat people with respect. Sounds like you have worked their before or you would not have brough it up. Get off the titty baby attitude. Japanessee are good people and anyone that has or do work for them, will agree they treat you well very well. It's american's that don't treat people fair, firm and conistent. I have been to Japan twice and the entire country is respectful. We should thank God they are here supplying us with jobs because our american's are moving them out of the US. So Thank You, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, and many others for supplying jobs to the American People.
guess who

AOL

#6 Jul 16, 2009
I second u on that one Miss Honda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty sad when children are made to call their... (Sep '11) 3 hr somt99 46
pva 13 hr PVA 1
Atg 15 hr WC Schools 2
carrie leigh 17 hr she was tight 4
Marion county fair, no good!!! 17 hr local 2
Looking for a sugar daddy 18 hr sasha 6
Kim bell 22 hr Really 9
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE