advantage papers
amber

Lebanon, KY

#1 May 1, 2013
does anyone still receive these? Ever since the news said usps was going to 5 days i quit receiving them, anyone else had this problem?
The Lebanon Enterprise

Trinity, TX

#2 May 1, 2013
amber wrote:
does anyone still receive these? Ever since the news said usps was going to 5 days i quit receiving them, anyone else had this problem?
If you receive the paper then you no longer get the advantage. All the sale ads are now in the weekly paper. It does not have anything to do with 5 day delivery. If you do not subscribe to the paper then you will receive an advantage.
amber

Lebanon, KY

#3 May 2, 2013
The Lebanon Enterprise wrote:
<quoted text>If you receive the paper then you no longer get the advantage. All the sale ads are now in the weekly paper. It does not have anything to do with 5 day delivery. If you do not subscribe to the paper then you will receive an advantage.
i dont receive the paper and dont get the advantage now, i haven't received it since the talk of going 5 days

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the most beautiful women in lebanon (May '15) 7 hr keith 56
smell in lebanon ky 7 hr sick of smell 22
The old antique store building 14 hr good riddance 1
old dogs Mon Countryboy 4
Megan Thompson (Sep '15) Sun hahaha 28
Campbell Dewitt funeral home Sun Louis 10
geana reana/alford (Sep '14) Sat raywickgirl 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages