what do you think child support to be spent on, bills or video games

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
got to ask

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Aug 20, 2008
just want to know what people are thinking, so give me some feedback and don't be hating on this topic
whatever

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2008
needs to be spent on what the kids need and bills.
drummer

Hodgenville, KY

#3 Aug 20, 2008
shoulnt be for the mom to get out and go get drunk on .
justcurious

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2008
it should be spent on the kids it is ordered to be payed on not on other siblings
just wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Aug 20, 2008
drummer wrote:
shoulnt be for the mom to get out and go get drunk on .
thats stupid who goes out there and gets drunk on there childs money? how low
fireandicetogo

London, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2008
Im sorry I dont have any kids of my own but Im damn sure I wouldnt use it to go out and get drunk on.
It would be used to support my kids,and pay bills if need be like water and so on,not on drinking!!!!
Yeahson

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Aug 20, 2008
I receive child support money and most of the time it goes directly to my children. I'd be lying, however, if I said that I never blew it all on cocaine and booze, or that I never used it to purchase prostitutes.
whatever

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Aug 20, 2008
child support goes on what the child needs and bills were the child lives at and it shouldn't go on anything else.
Damn Yankee

Leitchfield, KY

#9 Aug 20, 2008
Child support is no different than any other earned income the custodial parent makes. As long as the child(ren) in question are being taken care of adequately and have what they need i.e. a roof over their head(s), food, clothing, etc. it's no-one's business where each and every dollar goes. I have been getting child support for over a decade and I do not separate the dollar bills and itemize my spending accordingly. The only issue is when there are children who are NOT being taken care of or are going without things needlessly while the custodial parent indulges themself with the income instead. If this is the case, there are other avenues to pursue-try reporting the parent for neglect...but be prepared to back up your accusations.
fireandicetogo

London, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2008
exactly what Im saying!!!
These people that have children and dont take care of them like some on here saying they spend it all on cocain and booze every now and then,if ya have a coain problem and drinking problem then they dont need the kids.
some people cant even have children and would give a arm and leg to and then ya have the ones out here that can have 5-6 kids or more in a life time and not treat them well.
Like I said b4 the children should always come first!!
Im not downing any one b/c I dont know ne of you but sounds like there is a couple that needs to get their prioritys straight.
Anthony Hillard

Buffalo, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2008
I recieve child support on three kids,i get two checks a month,every two weeks i get a check for $175:00,if the children need something,which is rarely,they get it.If there are any bills that have'nt been paid,i pay them.but if theres nothing to do with it, I will put it in the bank,because there is always gonna be the unexpected emergency,with children.I don't think it's right to spend their money on things i want,thats why i work, It is very hard to say what should,and should'nt the money be used for,as long as the child is properly taken care of,and all their needs are met.
motherof3

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Aug 20, 2008
I receive child support for my oldest. It got to the point that my ex wasn't giving me child support. I had to take him back to court now it comes off his pay check. I get mine directly deposited in my account before he gets his money. I use it to pay bills, buy school clothes,etc. And also pay for all the other things that come up in the year that he wants like sports. I think as long as it goes for the kids in some way whose business is it what it's spent on.
fireandicetogo

London, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2008
I applaude the last 2 comments.
we need more parents like u 2 out there.
It just got me going when I seen the 2 comments about using it on drugs and stuff.
another parent

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Aug 21, 2008
i don't think any parent would mind proving that they are doing "right" with the money!

I could see where the paying parent might be concerned. If that is the case, ask the court for a something from the parent who receives the money.

Eliminates arguements!

“I bleed controversy”

Since: Aug 08

Hodgenville, KY

#15 Aug 21, 2008
whatever wrote:
child support goes on what the child needs and bills were the child lives at and it shouldn't go on anything else.
I agree totally
motherof3

Versailles, KY

#16 Aug 21, 2008
It's none of the paying parties business what the money goes on as long as they see that their child is being taken care of. I had my ex try and get receipts of what the money was being spent on and my lawyer told him I didn't have to give him anything because it was for me to buy things he needed and pay bills.

“I bleed controversy”

Hodgenville, KY

#17 Aug 21, 2008
motherof3 wrote:
It's none of the paying parties business what the money goes on as long as they see that their child is being taken care of. I had my ex try and get receipts of what the money was being spent on and my lawyer told him I didn't have to give him anything because it was for me to buy things he needed and pay bills.
Yea or you to buy your crack and have no paper trail.

“Disrespect Is Prohibited”

Since: Jun 08

Lebanon KY

#18 Aug 22, 2008
Tyler Durten wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea or you to buy your crack and have no paper trail.
Yea and let me guess, your some peice of shit who thinks he shouldn't have to pay his child support...

“I bleed controversy”

Hodgenville, KY

#19 Aug 22, 2008
Thats right cocksmoker, I shouldnt have to pay child support when Im married to and live with their mom and them. Let me ask you a question. Were you born a dumbass or did you have to work at it?

“Disrespect Is Prohibited”

Since: Jun 08

Lebanon KY

#20 Aug 22, 2008
Tyler Durten wrote:
Thats right cocksmoker, I shouldnt have to pay child support when Im married to and live with their mom and them. Let me ask you a question. Were you born a dumbass or did you have to work at it?
Hey you made the comment about someone you dont know buyin crack with child support money!!! This leads one to belive you are someone who pay child support and doesn't think he should have to!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tg canteen 2 hr honda 15
Curtis 2 hr Model Cell 16
who's that girl 2 hr Darth Tater 2
Who got shot by x husband 3 hr Darth Tater 7
Uk gonna blow UL out if YUM center 5 hr Big ue 2
bubba rigdon 10 hr Lisa 4
shanta scott (May '09) 10 hr sick 15
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web