Virginia Knight Riders KKK Flyers

Virginia Knight Riders KKK Flyers

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 16, 2012
Was just wondering how many people in lebanon got the flyer at their mailbox monday morning, from the Va Knight Riders, They seem to be real and have some good ideals, no matter if they are kkk or not" Lets drug test the freebies and cut them off if they are positive on a drug test because if they can buy drugs why should we pay for their food. GREAT IDEAL! Go Virgina Knight Riders Who Ever You Are!
Johnny

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 16, 2012
I agree totally with drug testing people who get free money like food stamps and free housing. If u can by your drugs, u don't need my tax dollars paying for a home and food. Get a job dead beats.
taxpayer

New Haven, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2012
i agree im tired of keeping up the drunks in this town that gets nut checks the way i see it if they can walk to little fours ten times a day to get whiskey and beer they are able to work
PowerToThePeople

Columbia, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Sooo what areas of town received these?? I'd like to see one of these flyers && I'd definitely love to meet the SOB distributing them..They'd meet the barrel of my 9mm and i'm a girl !
Gunluvinliberal

Columbia, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Sound like a bunch of inbred rednecks learned how to use a copy machine.Never under-estimate the redneck mind(?).
Sport

Greensburg, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2012
PowerToThePeople wrote:
Sooo what areas of town received these?? I'd like to see one of these flyers && I'd definitely love to meet the SOB distributing them..They'd meet the barrel of my 9mm and i'm a girl !
SO, are you getting a "NUT" check??
Mariner

Trinity, TX

#7 Sep 24, 2012
Johnny wrote:
I agree totally with drug testing people who get free money like food stamps and free housing. If u can by your drugs, u don't need my tax dollars paying for a home and food. Get a job dead beats.
Great idea!
Dont Like Threats

Greensburg, KY

#8 Sep 24, 2012
PowerToThePeople wrote:
You would most likely piss all over yourself if one came up to you and said Boooooo!
How do you know a KKK doest live down your street, skank?
Kellso

Greensburg, KY

#9 Sep 24, 2012
I also have said for years that free mjoney should be deserved and not a 'free ride'
lmao

Bardstown, KY

#10 Sep 25, 2012
some ppl are so stupid yall act like if it wasnt any welfare you wouldnt have to pay taxes lol dumbass yall would still complain about something

Since: Aug 12

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Sep 25, 2012
lmao wrote:
some ppl are so stupid yall act like if it wasnt any welfare you wouldnt have to pay taxes lol dumbass yall would still complain about something
No, hard working people are tired of a bunch of useless bums living free off our money.......
heres the truth

Cub Run, KY

#12 Sep 27, 2012
they on the history channel right now
Ironic

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2012
Gunluvinliberal wrote:
Sound like a bunch of inbred rednecks learned how to use a copy machine.Never under-estimate the redneck mind(?).
Am I the only one who finds their name ironic? Liberals have some of the most harsh gun control proposals and this idiot is a "gunluvinliberal"
some1

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Sep 28, 2012
They are already doing drug testing in other states for welfare and food stamps. Its just a matter of time I think before more states adopt that policy.
BoB

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Oct 2, 2012
WHAT!!
Lll

Silver Spring, MD

#16 Oct 28, 2012
Tttht
Joeyl

Silver Spring, MD

#17 Oct 28, 2012
Use to be people would go to work and earn what they had now its just given to them and we as tax payers are sitting back and letting the gov give our country away so the ones ti blame is the ones we elect and not doing what we elect them to do so stop blaming the freeloaders and vote or kick the dumb asses out thats not doing their job

Since: Aug 12

Greensburg, KY

#18 Oct 28, 2012
Joeyl wrote:
Use to be people would go to work and earn what they had now its just given to them and we as tax payers are sitting back and letting the gov give our country away so the ones ti blame is the ones we elect and not doing what we elect them to do so stop blaming the freeloaders and vote or kick the dumb asses out thats not doing their job
I agree but there is only a hand full of sensible people compared to the 'blind followers' that elect the flashy politicians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Kelly 30 min chea boi 3
Rick Sapp 30 min bad boy 3
Curtis pay scale? (Sep '15) 15 hr Poppa Smurf 11
Joe Tungate SMH Sat Joe MF Tungate 2
Lydia roller Sat What 7
Nathaniel Weathers Sat Curious 1
wont buy meat from save-alot again (Feb '11) Sat Evan 42

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance