Bride

New Haven, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Searching for the perfect place for a Wedding Ceremony. I am curious about the Old Fergies on Campbellsville Hwy ( Past Wal-mart), Does anyone know how I can reach the owners or if they are even renting out the place for events?
Ideas and Information will help me out a lot!
Thank You.
Des

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Its not in working order
Bride

New Haven, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
I thought I saw a sign that said Rent on it so I just figured :) Does anyone know any other places perfect for outdoor weddings and places for a reception?
Lynn

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
When are you having your wedding because Hampton Inn. would probably be your best bet if you want to do it indoor. Their maximum capacity is 75 people but you might be able to work something out with them if you're inviting more people. Hope you find something that suits your needs. Congratulations on getting married ;)
Lynn

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
I meant to say reception instead of indoor.
elly

New Haven, KY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Bride wrote:
Searching for the perfect place for a Wedding Ceremony. I am curious about the Old Fergies on Campbellsville Hwy ( Past Wal-mart), Does anyone know how I can reach the owners or if they are even renting out the place for events?
Ideas and Information will help me out a lot!
Thank You.
k c hall
rite info

Glasgow, KY

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Two story white house across from ferries do outdoor weddings
Bride

New Haven, KY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Yeah I saw that place too but does anyone know the number for that place and their price range?
Bride

New Haven, KY

#9 Feb 6, 2013
I'm getting married in May and it's all kind of ran past me real quick haha I've been engaged since last April but never really planned anything out :) the best wedding is the last minute wedding, I guess!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cynthia Tungate 44 min nate dog 26
city ordinances 5 hr girl 5
Looking for bi curious women for couple 6 hr Dee116 14
Looking to meet swingers 21 hr Tearitup 41
Diesel sayings (Jun '13) Sat frank tungate 28
the most beautiful women in lebanon (May '15) Fri Riley home boy 59
new guy at Wilbert plastics Fri budda 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages