cpr

Lebanon, KY

#1 Apr 6, 2013
so hows lms doing?
idk

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Apr 16, 2013
who knows what is going on there...couches, lights, and curtains seems to be the main concern...I heard there will be a wedding next week..no kids invited...how is this going to work?
lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Apr 16, 2013
The focus is definitely on the students any longer. The big award has been won and this is what the principal wanted. The assistant principal is friends with way toooo many parents and therefore, allows his friends' children to get off without punishment. It's becoming quite a zoo there.
wedding

Lebanon, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2013
idk wrote:
who knows what is going on there...couches, lights, and curtains seems to be the main concern...I heard there will be a wedding next week..no kids invited...how is this going to work?
wedding at the school?
haha

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 26, 2013
No wedding, but one huge celebrations...can't imagine the money that was spent on the decorations. The poor teachers have been drug through the mud this school year, while trying to satisfy the principal preparing for this Schools to Watch competition, the assistant principal allowed the discipline to drop to an all time low. Instead of watching the positive things that are happening there, you should be watching out for the slow decline to the old school image. The new AP, Jeremy McGuire tries to shelter all of his friends' children and he tries to be the student's friend instead of upholding discipline so that teachers can teach. If the admin doesn't change in this building, in one year's time, it will be the horrible place it used to be.
kim

Lebanon, KY

#6 Apr 26, 2013
haha wrote:
No wedding, but one huge celebrations...can't imagine the money that was spent on the decorations. The poor teachers have been drug through the mud this school year, while trying to satisfy the principal preparing for this Schools to Watch competition, the assistant principal allowed the discipline to drop to an all time low. Instead of watching the positive things that are happening there, you should be watching out for the slow decline to the old school image. The new AP, Jeremy McGuire tries to shelter all of his friends' children and he tries to be the student's friend instead of upholding discipline so that teachers can teach. If the admin doesn't change in this building, in one year's time, it will be the horrible place it used to be.
tottally agree, he makes up and over compensates on some other kids there
sure

Lebanon, KY

#7 Oct 15, 2013
lol wrote:
The focus is definitely on the students any longer. The big award has been won and this is what the principal wanted. The assistant principal is friends with way toooo many parents and therefore, allows his friends' children to get off without punishment. It's becoming quite a zoo there.
why hasn't schlosser done something about this an why isn't it a priority for her to fix this at this school?
OMG

Louisville, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2013
When you hire teachers who have no morals what do you expect? What kind of example is a teacher divorced, two girls with another man that she NEVER intended to marry (thought she would get their Money) since they own a sucessfull business, now left him for another man
No kidding

Fountain Run, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2013
OMG wrote:
When you hire teachers who have no morals what do you expect? What kind of example is a teacher divorced, two girls with another man that she NEVER intended to marry (thought she would get their Money) since they own a sucessfull business, now left him for another man
You just described over half of marion schools employees. I do defiantly agree with you though. Students see this everyday. I just hate the things they have to go to school and see "adults" doing.
whos

Lebanon, KY

#10 Oct 16, 2013
OMG wrote:
whos this describing erving?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bre Washington 1 hr brianna washington 11
What happen 15 hr Yea 1
Angel demell 17 hr Abc 1
who is screwing at tgky (Feb '14) 19 hr Soon2bx 9
Club Paradise ? (Aug '14) Sun crazy horse 38
Courtney Newton Sat jbbskdds 6
Becca in Maple st....whats her last name? Sat MYOB 2

Flood Warning for Marion County was issued at March 02 at 3:51AM EST

Lebanon Dating
Find my Match