Who won the Wet T-shirt Contest @ Poo...

Who won the Wet T-shirt Contest @ Poor Boys?

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Red October

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 6, 2009
Who won the Wet T-shirt Contest @ Poor Boys last a night?
Dry Shirt

Buffalo, TX

#2 Sep 6, 2009
Had to be a redneck woman. A purebred redneck would be the only kind of woman that would enter one of these contests. Happy to show that she has breasts and no teeth! What an eyesore.
igloo johnson

Munfordville, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2009
Dry Shirt wrote:
Had to be a redneck woman. A purebred redneck would be the only kind of woman that would enter one of these contests. Happy to show that she has breasts and no teeth! What an eyesore.
the teeth were all bright and pearly,the girls were all hot and wet,and the hooties were fabulous and headturning...go home yankee,we dont want ya or need ya down here in dixie....for all the people who came out to poor boys,we had a blast...thanx for your support...we"ll keep rockin ya as long as ya keep lookin for a good time(and findin us!)
igloo johnson

Munfordville, KY

#4 Sep 6, 2009
as for who won the contest....she was a darkheaded chick with a nice rack...but then again,are their ever ANY loosers in a wet t-shirt contest?....hahahaha....every night should have a wet t-shirt contest!
skc

Clermont, KY

#5 Sep 6, 2009
who cares about Poor Boys! redneck people own it & all that go there are rednecks!!!
mud dawg

Greensburg, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2009
ARE YOU JEALOUS OF REDNECKS, or JUST LONELY???
old hobo

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2009
must not have much to show
Dry Shirt wrote:
old hobo

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2009
glad u feel that way maybe u will keep your dumb a55 away
skc wrote:
who cares about Poor Boys! redneck people own it & all that go there are rednecks!!!
scoobie

Munfordville, KY

#9 Sep 6, 2009
old hobo wrote:
glad u feel that way maybe u will keep your dumb a55 away<quoted text>
amen!....we dont need any prissy ho"s around try"n to crappy up our good times....hot girls,loud music,grilled everything and cold beer.....GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!...i like my wemon just a little on the trashy side!
skc

Clermont, KY

#10 Sep 6, 2009
NEITHER!!!
skc

Clermont, KY

#11 Sep 6, 2009
HEY! for your info i am a 38D, have my own pretty teeth & i am FAR from a dumba**!
scoobie

Munfordville, KY

#12 Sep 6, 2009
skc wrote:
HEY! for your info i am a 38D, have my own pretty teeth & i am FAR from a dumba**!
put up or shut up ho...a bad time is a waist of time....and if you had been at poor boys sat night you would have had one heck of a good time....get yur daisy dukes on and show some southern pride....OHHH YEA!!!!!!
Ho boy

Buffalo, TX

#13 Sep 6, 2009
Just watch where u b walkin cause these redneck women have been droppin, they look like a hog's belly!! they hang soooooo low, if u ain't careful u will be stepping on their hooties, hah hahaha, now ain't that a pretty cutie?
Ho boy

Buffalo, TX

#14 Sep 6, 2009
scoobie wrote:
<quoted text>put up or shut up ho...a bad time is a waist of time....and if you had been at poor boys sat night you would have had one heck of a good time....get yur daisy dukes on and show some southern pride....OHHH YEA!!!!!!
Speaking of "Waist" and "Time",well umm, ain't this cute? Picture this: over time, chest has fallen to the waist, poor some water and see if that will help to get it all back up where it belongs.
Ho boy

Buffalo, TX

#15 Sep 6, 2009
Whoops, talkin like a true ho boy, pour not poor. Sorry.
hmm

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Sep 7, 2009
you will never see a decent woman show off her assets to any scum that wants to come lookie for free, but then again look what frequents poor boys.
wonder how they got the name h0re boys?

yes hore is incorrect..wouldn't let me use to true term for them.
Disappointed

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 7, 2009
igloo johnson wrote:
<quoted text>the teeth were all bright and pearly,the girls were all hot and wet,and the hooties were fabulous and headturning...go home yankee,we dont want ya or need ya down here in dixie....for all the people who came out to poor boys,we had a blast...thanx for your support...we"ll keep rockin ya as long as ya keep lookin for a good time(and findin us!)
Well, I was a huge fan of igloo johnson until they posted this comment! Is this the opinion of the whole band or just one person.

I won't be going to anymore of their show. You guys have really disappointed me with your attitude. I thought you were a bunch of good guys that had respect. I guess I was wrong!
Yankee

United States

#18 Sep 7, 2009
Screw igloo johnson! I am a yankee and you should have never made that comment. Take your stupid ass back to wherever you came from! You came to marion county to play and then insult us.

We dont want you back Mr. Heisville.
Riverman

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 7, 2009
Just because one person in a band makes a dumba$$ remark you can't blame the whole bunch.
and the winner is

Lexington, KY

#20 Sep 7, 2009
well nobody has said who the winner was, so who was the winner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skyler McCarty 4 hr classmate 5
Catherine Doty & Joseph shepperson 12 hr Lmfao 18
jennifer persinger at arbys 15 hr wishin 1
is bryan hayes single again? 15 hr yes 6
Trailer 15 Brookhaven 21 hr Uno 12
Kathy Coyle 21 hr Uno 11
Unruly kids Thu jack 15

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance