Good looking guys in gravel switch
young hottie

Ashburn, VA

#143 Aug 11, 2008
The guy with all the gas pumps around his house is hott and single I think? Does anyone know who he is? I talked to him at the store one day and he seemed very friendly.I think he is from Boyle Co.
gs girl

Gravel Switch, KY

#144 Aug 11, 2008
not sure where you're talking about (gas pumps), there's lots of old places in gs like that! curious to know more about the orbersons too
young hottie

Ashburn, VA

#145 Aug 11, 2008
He lives behind gribbons on railroad st. He is always driving a different old car. I think he has an old black hot rod truck. He is probaly around 30 yrs old, maybe older?
gossip girl

Clermont, KY

#146 Aug 11, 2008
lovely lady wrote:
If you think Stoney Pinkston is hot you got another thing coming. That is so gross..
i personally don't know but i always heard stoney was packing....that's why he got so many girls!
oh yea

Lebanon, KY

#147 Aug 12, 2008
putt putt (john cooley) isn't bad lookin! couple of the orbersons aren't bad, one of them i wouldnt mind being with but pretty sure he's married!
okay

Danville, KY

#148 Aug 12, 2008
i see stoney everyday...what is cute there?i think timmy hallmark is the sexy one!
oh yea

Lebanon, KY

#149 Aug 12, 2008
yes timmy hallmark is a cutie! think he is 1st cousin to the orbersons also..the one i've admired has such pretty eyes but like somebody else said they do flirt too much
haha

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#150 Aug 12, 2008
hahaha this is like a soap opera
oh yea

Lebanon, KY

#151 Aug 13, 2008
yea its like a soap opera but oh well it's fun and havent really bad mouthed anybody just said they flirt too much, dont really know too many guys around there, know the orbersons have been there forever but dont know a lot about them, see one riding his motorcycle every now and then and he looks pretty good!
oh yea

Lebanon, KY

#152 Aug 13, 2008
jb young is nice lookin too and single i think, would still like to know more about the orberson guy with the motorcycle
neighbor

Lebanon, KY

#153 Aug 13, 2008
there are lots of people in gravel switch with motorcycles. if you're talking orberson's with motorcycles, paul orberson and steve orberson both have one that i know of.
good woman

Danville, KY

#154 Aug 14, 2008
neighbor wrote:
there are lots of people in gravel switch with motorcycles. if you're talking orberson's with motorcycles, paul orberson and steve orberson both have one that i know of.
them two have little or no teeth.thats not good...sorry
wipes

Buffalo, TX

#155 Aug 14, 2008
I think Mark is sexy and hot I will do him in a minute, he is so fine!!!!!
wipes

Buffalo, TX

#156 Aug 14, 2008
I think he is hot and sexy I will do him in a minute, he is so fine!!!!!!!!!!
get on lucy

Buffalo, TX

#157 Aug 14, 2008
brandon looks like a flat head catfish
get on lucy

Buffalo, TX

#158 Aug 14, 2008
mark is so ready
get on lucy

Buffalo, TX

#159 Aug 14, 2008
mark is not married q.tip.watch out for his woman she is ready to.
Countrygal

Monticello, KY

#160 Aug 14, 2008
gossip girl wrote:
<quoted text>
i personally don't know but i always heard stoney was packing....that's why he got so many girls!
Packing what....a fat wife???? Or his beer belly??? If he's so good at getting the girls why was he the last to have his wife???
Lovin Life

United States

#161 Aug 14, 2008
One good looking girl that goes to blue rose i think she's related to Vanessa and Danny Pinkston, i can't think of her name but she's married to Vanessa's son, the youngest one. Aaron i think that's his name. She could be a model, she's that pretty..
i agree

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#162 Aug 16, 2008
anything that i have ever seen crawlin out of the "Blue Rose" is a complete damn mess!!! if you'd like to see a show with ellen pinkston (Stoney's wife, if thats what you'd call her)in it go there...she loves to show her tits to everyone there!!!! i have personally seen her do it!! and they are a sight and so is she!! although she thinks different about herself. glad she has lots of self-confidence..lord knows she needs it! fake ass sl*t!! she got kicked out of that place for being a ho bag..thats sad its her family that runs it so whats that tell ya??? she's a HOT MESS that will flirt, f*ck, whatever she can get!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cynthia Tungate 4 hr Joe Tungate 95
Mark Kelly 4 hr Amanda 2
Lebanon Emptyprise 5 hr Profit for charity 1
Sommer 8 hr Herpes 10
White Ford F150 22 hr Frank Tungate 13
Toby Reardon Sat B haven 2
Lydia roller Sat Bashful 1

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance