First Prev
of 3
Next Last
whatevv

Campbellsville, KY

#43 Nov 29, 2010
leave william alone he cant help it hes gay but the liar part i believe which is stupid an hopefully hell grow up an relize ppl wont stand 4 it
mee i know him

Lexington, KY

#44 May 25, 2011
hes gayer than a two doller bill, and he now lives with a gay guy... he lives in brook haven taylor park, hes gay and he needs to stop.. and i hurd his brothers single hes sooo not gay and hes sexy u knoe his brother steven, he was dating that moore girl,she was so pretty thay made a cute couple too what happend,,,, he needs to grow the f uppppppppppppppppppppp
Meeee

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 May 10, 2013
What's up with will Heath ??? Where's he at now days ? Hurd he has a std?
Meeee

Elizabethtown, KY

#46 May 10, 2013
And his brother Steven has a kid now by that Moore girl I Hurd what's up with that ?
Stop running

United States

#47 Jul 7, 2014
Has anyone seen will Heath, he stold 80$ from me and he's skipped town I guess than had the nerve to call my sister and ask for 20$ a week later!? Is this low life on drugs or what?? My nephew told me he tryed to sleep with one of his friends for 10$ Just to buy him McDs.... Ha how nasty!!!!!! Really someone needs to do something about this "it" he's a low life drug head who needs to get a dam job instead of stealing off ppl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take my advice 2 hr James 12
Fire at hospital 3 hr Tom 1
David Henderson 7 hr Clay county king 2
why dont child services clean up brookhaven (Feb '14) 9 hr To hot 44
willie shepperson (May '11) 10 hr To hot 11
Brookhaven kids (Oct '15) 10 hr To hot 3
Blake Jeffries 10 hr Hello Kitty 2

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance