Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

y the heck does he lie so freackin' much everybody knows he gay and he needs 2 stop hiding it
just sayin

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

if u new hime so well he done has and he anit scared to amited it
bob the builder

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

no he is scared and i do know him i have known him since 7th grade and all he does is lie
Stone

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

bob the builder wrote:
no he is scared and i do know him i have known him since 7th grade and all he does is lie
then he must be lying to you, cause everyone I know that knows him, knows that he is gay & has no problem telling us.
bob the builder

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

yes i know tht every1 knows hes gay its just tht he lies about other sh!t 2
just saying 2

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Well i dont care who ever is tlking shit about my son i will whoop sum ass because this is bullsh*t
it the truth

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

well i know will tooo. very well... hes gayer than you couldnot believe.. he lies about EVERYTHING. cars, life.. boys. you name it its probley a lie. he even lies soo bad too his parents and they believe him half the time.. its sadddd.... his gay liein ass needs to kick rocks and grow up!!!!
just saying 2

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

screw yall im not going to worrier about it
JKI

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Judged:

Yeah, I've went to school with him my whole entire life, he's been packing around keys since the 6th grade saying he's driving to school, I had him in class, and he was reading his permit book in the 10th grade, I said I thought you ALREADY had your license since the 6th grade, he said that he was just bored and wanted to read his permit book, how pathetic!!! He thinks he's gods gift to earth, he could be a registered pathological liar. He said he was married to this girl named Amy, or something, when all he really did was go to google and get a picture, and make a fake name for her...he's got serious problems, and should get them fixed before something bad happens to him in the real world, not everyone's going to put up with lies like they did in middle/high school
bob the builder

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

i knw and one day when he is all alone he is gonna find out nobody likes him and then he'll just b there all alone
just saying 2

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

fyi i dont give a f**k wat yall think about me it dont bother me so go a head and running ur mouths and sumone will jack ur jaws oneday
bob the builder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

fyi i think u do ur just saying tht and everyone knows u started the thing on here about emilee battcher
just saying 2

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

that f***ing emilee battcher starts shit her self she dont have a kid and she lies about every thing including being pregnant and i cant stand 2 face ppl ether and thats wat she is so if this is emilee i got a few words for u plz die kkkkk bye bitch and if this is all u have to do grow up
bob the builder

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

this is emilees sister and yes she is prego and has a baby girl cuz i watch her all the time so u need 2 stop talkin bout my sister on here and off here
JKL

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Wow, is her whole family a liar? seriously, Emilee does not have a kid. Poor pitiful little girl can't get enough attention.
liar

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

bob the builder wrote:
this is emilees sister and yes she is prego and has a baby girl cuz i watch her all the time so u need 2 stop talkin bout my sister on here and off here
This is Emilee's cousin and she does not even have a damn sister. Just stop all this stupid crap. She does not have a child so who ever bob the builder is needs to mind their own d@mn business and stay out of ours. I have sat back for far too long and watched this crap build up JUST DROP IT!!!!
keep on about my sister

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

this is emilees sister and yes she does have a baby and one on the way
JKL

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Bob the builder is Emilee, she used to say that shit all the time at school.
bob the builder

Upton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

no this is not emilee this is steven brady
Liar

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

bob the builder wrote:
no this is not emilee this is steven brady
This just goes to show how stupid u really are yesterday you swore up and down that you were her sister and now today you claim to be Stephen Brady . Make up your mind you idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Lebanon Forum right now

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,867
Good hair salons in lebanon? 3 hr Jane 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 12 hr Anne 52 81,549
Lawsuit Claims Abuse, Neglect By Marion County ... 13 hr sick of it 33
brookhaven fighting 14 hr ya know 15
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 21 hr LMS 26,171
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 21 hr LMS 16,112
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••