gay men dating
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Some kid

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2011
id just like to find a man who i could meet aroung lebanon im 15 and i want an older guy to come make me have my walls hit big time
beat it

Englewood, CO

#2 Aug 10, 2011
check out the old walmart lot by the us bank im sure they would help u out with that
not a perv

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2011
this post is either a sick (all queers are sick) kid or a police swat team sitting at a keyboard biting their nails.

just for the record i am a guy and i like girls my age...got a good girl now, but if i was a twisted freak, the police gonna have to get up a little earlier in the morning. what a lame -ss attempt at a sting.
Grow Up

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Aug 11, 2011
not a perv wrote:
this post is either a sick (all queers are sick) kid or a police swat team sitting at a keyboard biting their nails.
just for the record i am a guy and i like girls my age...got a good girl now, but if i was a twisted freak, the police gonna have to get up a little earlier in the morning. what a lame -ss attempt at a sting.
I think this is someone's attempt to bash gays on topix.
Hard Times

Trinity, TX

#5 Aug 11, 2011
THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL THE RESIDENTS HERE IN MARION COUNTY WHO PAY THEIR BILLS AT SAVE A LOT. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU PAY YOUR BILLS AT SAVE A LOT YOU COULD VERY WELL STILL HAVE YOUR UTILITIES CUT OFF DUE TO WORKER ERROR AT SAVE A LOT. IF THE WORKER MAKES AN ERROR WITH YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOUR SERVICES ARE CUT OFF OR DISCONNECTED SAVE A LOT WILL OWN UP TO THE ERROR BUT THEY WILL NOT STAND BEHIND IT. SAVE A LOT WILL NOT REIMBURSE YOU FOR THE OUT OF POCKET FEES YOU WILL INCUR NOR WILL THEY GIVE YOU ANY INFORMATION TO CONTACT CHUCK RALLS WHO IS THE DISTRICT MANAGER OVER THE STORE HERE IN LEBANON. THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO TO INSURE THAT YOUR MONEY IS GOING TOWARDS THE RIGHT ACCOUNT IS TO PAY ALL OF YOU BILLS AT KROGER. IF YOU PAY YOUR BILLS AT SAVE A LOT THE BILL COMPANIES HAVE NO WAY OF TRACKING THE PAYMENTS WHERE YOU CAN HAVE IT TRACKED IF YOU PAY AT KROGER. SAVE A LOT IS A RIP OFF WHEN IT COMES TO PAYING YOUR BILL. I PAID MY BILL AND THEY OWNED UP TO THE ERROR THAT THEY HAD APPLIED MY MONEY ON TO THE WRONG ACCOUNT BUT THEY DID NOT WILL NOT HAVE NOT TAKEN RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADDITIONAL OUT OF POCKET MONEY THAT I HAD TO PAY DUE THAT THEIR ERROR MADE MY PAYMENT LATE AND I HAD MY SERVICES INTERRUPTED AND I ALSO HAD TO PAY A RECONNECTION FEE DUE TO THE ERROR AT THE HANDS OF THE SAVE A LOT EMPLOYEE...
PAY YOUR BILLS AT KROGER!
I'M JUST SAYING!
Just Curious

Winchester, KY

#7 Aug 11, 2011
Hard Times wrote:
THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL THE RESIDENTS HERE IN MARION COUNTY WHO PAY THEIR BILLS AT SAVE A LOT. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU PAY YOUR BILLS AT SAVE A LOT YOU COULD VERY WELL STILL HAVE YOUR UTILITIES CUT OFF DUE TO WORKER ERROR AT SAVE A LOT. IF THE WORKER MAKES AN ERROR WITH YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOUR SERVICES ARE CUT OFF OR DISCONNECTED SAVE A LOT WILL OWN UP TO THE ERROR BUT THEY WILL NOT STAND BEHIND IT. SAVE A LOT WILL NOT REIMBURSE YOU FOR THE OUT OF POCKET FEES YOU WILL INCUR NOR WILL THEY GIVE YOU ANY INFORMATION TO CONTACT CHUCK RALLS WHO IS THE DISTRICT MANAGER OVER THE STORE HERE IN LEBANON. THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO TO INSURE THAT YOUR MONEY IS GOING TOWARDS THE RIGHT ACCOUNT IS TO PAY ALL OF YOU BILLS AT KROGER. IF YOU PAY YOUR BILLS AT SAVE A LOT THE BILL COMPANIES HAVE NO WAY OF TRACKING THE PAYMENTS WHERE YOU CAN HAVE IT TRACKED IF YOU PAY AT KROGER. SAVE A LOT IS A RIP OFF WHEN IT COMES TO PAYING YOUR BILL. I PAID MY BILL AND THEY OWNED UP TO THE ERROR THAT THEY HAD APPLIED MY MONEY ON TO THE WRONG ACCOUNT BUT THEY DID NOT WILL NOT HAVE NOT TAKEN RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADDITIONAL OUT OF POCKET MONEY THAT I HAD TO PAY DUE THAT THEIR ERROR MADE MY PAYMENT LATE AND I HAD MY SERVICES INTERRUPTED AND I ALSO HAD TO PAY A RECONNECTION FEE DUE TO THE ERROR AT THE HANDS OF THE SAVE A LOT EMPLOYEE...
PAY YOUR BILLS AT KROGER!
I'M JUST SAYING!
What does that have 2 do with this topic,about gay guys...But thanks 4 the tip...
am one

United States

#8 Aug 18, 2011
hey "Not a perv" why the f### u get on here if u think all gays are sick i think your just curious its a## holes like u that make this world s### not us queers A## hole!!!!!
Exactly

Greensburg, KY

#9 Aug 19, 2011
am one wrote:
hey "Not a perv" why the f### u get on here if u think all gays are sick i think your just curious its a## holes like u that make this world s### not us queers A## hole!!!!!
I couldn't agree more! I'm straight and I believe everyone deserves to be happy. It doesn't matter who you love. You only live once. Why not make the best of it?
am one

United States

#10 Aug 22, 2011
thank exactly, ppl don't realize it not a choice it who u are if being straight was wrong could u change?

Since: Oct 10

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2011
FOR GOSH SAKES!!!!!!!! ITS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
If you cant help it, atleast do it behind CLOSED DOORS and dont flaunt your unnatural behavior. DONT TELL EVEN IF YOU ARE ASKED..........
My Voice in time

United States

#12 Aug 22, 2011
Unfortunately you have failed to hide your ignorance! I will never hide who I am. Being gay goes not define me as a person, but I will never hide or deny it. Just because you were raised to be judgmental and unaccepting does not make your point of view acceptable. No one cares if you don't like us, I probably know you and don't like you. I can assure you the reason I would dislike you would have nothing to do with your race, religion, or sexual preference; it would be your ignorance!
just heard

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Aug 22, 2011
heard that really tall guy in the office at Tg has came out..i think he is sooo HOT. think his name is jamie or jeff..would really like to ask him out but not sure if he really is or not!!!

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2011
My Voice in time wrote:
Unfortunately you have failed to hide your ignorance! I will never hide who I am. Being gay goes not define me as a person, but I will never hide or deny it. Just because you were raised to be judgmental and unaccepting does not make your point of view acceptable. No one cares if you don't like us, I probably know you and don't like you. I can assure you the reason I would dislike you would have nothing to do with your race, religion, or sexual preference; it would be your ignorance!
Im sure you dotn like being told the TRUTH but I will offer this to you...... If you believe in GOD ALMIGHTY then read HIS word in the Holy Bible and find that GOD HATES homosexuality and instructs men to not takeon womens place and for women to not takeon mens place...... Hate me? Oh well, but Hate the honest TRUTH...???? Your choice!!!!

United States

#15 Aug 23, 2011
just heard wrote:
heard that really tall guy in the office at Tg has came out..i think he is sooo HOT. think his name is jamie or jeff..would really like to ask him out but not sure if he really is or not!!!
Well, just ask him out! If he is gay, then you two go somewhere AND HIDE and do your unnatural acts. If he knocks your teeth out when you 'hit' on him or pukes in your face, then he is most likely NOT GAY!!!
maybe GayE or real weird

Greensburg, KY

#16 Aug 23, 2011
ive always heard NICK THOMAS has always been gaey? i dnt know Nick very well but went to school with him and in st. A and always thought he was fruity and hung out with the girls all the time. Nick can be a good guy but is tied up with drugs real bad. if he is gaye i think he should atleast come out and b honest. it would be horrible for him to stay in the closet his whole life. ive heard Nick has only had sexx one time. he was married to Nikki mattingly for 6 yrs and never had sexx with her. Wats up with that? anyone have answers or heard the same rumor?
Never know

United States

#17 Aug 26, 2011
I heard that donnie lynn was gay, but last i knew he was getting married to that girl in the red mustang. You never really know what your going to hear anymore. Either way, if someone wants you to know i guess they will tell you.
therealtruth

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Aug 26, 2011
A Voice in Time wrote:
FOR GOSH SAKES!!!!!!!! ITS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
If you cant help it, atleast do it behind CLOSED DOORS and dont flaunt your unnatural behavior. DONT TELL EVEN IF YOU ARE ASKED..........
a little judgemental don't you think to be a christian? it's not your role to judge, so don't.

United States

#19 Aug 26, 2011
therealtruth wrote:
<quoted text>
a little judgemental don't you think to be a christian? it's not your role to judge, so don't.
I'm not judging whether they will be allowed to dwell in heaven or not. I am not judge nor are you so stop judging me for telling the TRUTH. I'm sure that they can but only IF IF IF they repent before its too late too. I AM only saying its Wrong ACCORDING TO THE HOLY BIBLE of which I AM A CHRISTIAN. Use commmon sense... Why do you think mankind has hidden it for the thousands of years if it were natural and holesome??/
Have you read it??? You know? It's the book written by scribes of the WORD OF GOD ALMIGHY..
Read it sometime and then if you argue with the TRUTH ITS YOUR LOSS.. but GOD DONT LIKE HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITY. HE made Eve for Adam. HE did not make Everett for Adam. Understand??
Everyone

Greensburg, KY

#20 Aug 26, 2011
Everyone deserves happiness whether it is from being with the same sex or opposite. As long as they are not hitting on you then why does it matter? Being gay is a choice that everyone has for themselves. You can't make it for them, nor should you judge. Grow up and look around..it's 2011..not 1950!
skillet

Winchester, KY

#22 Aug 29, 2011
what does a gay guy and a oven have in common(they both brown meat)hahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor of Lebanon 4 hr melissa 4
Sommer 5 hr Losers 7
Hook up? 16 hr No one you know 4
H&R Block Sat Advice 3
Purple Dakota Sat Catherine doty 3
Campbell Dewitt funeral home Sat Dead man walking 14
Strippers Fri Bhaven 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages