|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

come on wrote:
News Flash:
White House maintenance is glad that they don't have to unclog anymore drains due to stringy hair.
That's because all of the gerri-curl grease will allow it to easily go down!!!!

That's fu@*)^% funny, I don't care who you are!
darlene

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

i think this sh*t is stupid,he is just as good as bush........

“The eyes have it”

Since: Oct 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

Lol. I hope that was supposed to be meant in a derogatory manner...because that may have been the harshest post yet.
another one

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

The wahington memorial will be painted black instead of white to be more anatomically correct.
another one

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

The lincoln memorial will be removed and super sized statue of Snoop Dog will replace it.
another one

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

No more cocktail parties at the white house, from here on out they will be serving gin and juice.

“Believe only what you see”

Since: Aug 08

Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

Im sorry... I know that we shouldnt be discriminating against our future leader of america like this but some of them are FUNNY!
VOICE OF REASON

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

Judged:

Princess_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that reminds me of a joke...
What's 12 inches long and white...
Nothing!
Penis Contest
Three third-graders, a Jew, an Italian, and an African American are on the playground at recess. The Jewish kid suggests that they play a new game. "Let's see who has the largest dick," he says. "Okay," they all agree.

The Jewish kid pulls down his zipper and whips it out. "That's nothing," says the Italian kid. He whips his out. His is a couple of inches longer. Not to be outdone, the African American whips his out. It is far the biggest, dwarfing the other two in both length and width. The Jewish and Italian kid are stunned and amazed. "Wow, that thing is huge!" they exclaim.

That night, eating dinner at home, the African American's mother asks him what he did at school today.

"Oh, we worked on a science project, had a math test and read out loud from a new book ...and during recess, my friends and I played "Let's see who has the largest dick."

"What kind of game is that, honey?" says the mother.

"Well, me, Sidney and Anthony each pulled out our penises, and I had the biggest! The other kids say its because I'm black. Is that true, Mom?"

The mom replies: "No, honey. It's because you're twenty-three."
NObama

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

Princess_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that reminds me of a joke...
What's 12 inches long and white...
Nothing!
Woman, don't you know that everything tastes better on a cracker.
A STRONG BLACK WOMAN

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

Judged:

U may think this is all funny, but all of u who are participating in this dumb a** post are doing nothing to hurt anyone but yourselves. Because its just showing everyone that you have nothing better to do than sit your lazy a** on a computer and think of stupid a** RACIST remarks to say about YOUR BLACK PRESIDENT! It's just sad that no one even trys to give him a chance to make a difference in OUR world. I think of one way and one way only to descibe people like you who sit on a computer all day rather than go out and get a job, and that is: REDNECK RACIST! Your so worried about a "BLACK MAN" running our country only because you KNOW he's probably gonna be one of the BEST presidents we EVER had. And you don't want to admit that maybe he is what we have been needing for decades to do the job right!
curious george

Virden, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

was his mother white and his father black? if so how is he our black president and another thing if I were from a white mother and father and born in africa and then moved to america, would I be african american.....
Bradfordsville FF

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

I agree with you Strong Black Woman! I am white and I hope that you know there are alot more out there that are NOT like these stupid asses on here.
history

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

who="A STRONG BLACK WOMAN"U may think this is all funny, but all of u who are participating in this dumb a** post are doing nothing to hurt anyone but yourselves. Because its just showing everyone that you have nothing better to do than sit your lazy a** on a computer and think of stupid a** RACIST remarks to say about YOUR BLACK PRESIDENT! It's just sad that no one even trys to give him a chance to make a difference in OUR world. I think of one way and one way only to descibe people like you who sit on a computer all day rather than go out and get a job, and that is: REDNECK RACIST! Your so worried about a "BLACK MAN" running our country only because you KNOW he's probably gonna be one of the BEST presidents we EVER had. And you don't want to admit that maybe he is what we have been needing for decades to do the job right! breaking news do not panic to all you so called rednecks or racist out there not to worry did you ever here of a negro keeping a job for four years
dry ankles

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

This just in:

It is reported that someone told George Bush that Hurricane Katrina was on the way and he hid in his closet, because he thought he was getting a visit from a HIP HOP artist.
dog pound

Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

MSNBC wrote:
Obama has turned the white house rose garden into a watermelon patch!!
you white people are the only ones that eat watermelon thats why we cant find any in the store and stop eating all the pig feet and chitterlings we want some too !go back to chicken ! now smoke that in your pipe !
dog pound

Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

curious george wrote:
was his mother white and his father black? if so how is he our black president and another thing if I were from a white mother and father and born in africa and then moved to america, would I be african american.....
no you still be a jack ass
dog pound

Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

VOICE OF REASON wrote:
<quoted text>
Penis Contest
Three third-graders, a Jew, an Italian, and an African American are on the playground at recess. The Jewish kid suggests that they play a new game. "Let's see who has the largest dick," he says. "Okay," they all agree.
The Jewish kid pulls down his zipper and whips it out. "That's nothing," says the Italian kid. He whips his out. His is a couple of inches longer. Not to be outdone, the African American whips his out. It is far the biggest, dwarfing the other two in both length and width. The Jewish and Italian kid are stunned and amazed. "Wow, that thing is huge!" they exclaim.
That night, eating dinner at home, the African American's mother asks him what he did at school today.
"Oh, we worked on a science project, had a math test and read out loud from a new book ...and during recess, my friends and I played "Let's see who has the largest dick."
"What kind of game is that, honey?" says the mother.
"Well, me, Sidney and Anthony each pulled out our penises, and I had the biggest! The other kids say its because I'm black. Is that true, Mom?"
The mom replies: "No, honey. It's because you're twenty-three."
your the dumb ass as i thought ! white red neck
dog pound

Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

MSNBC wrote:
<quoted text>That's because all of the gerri-curl grease will allow it to easily go down!!!!
That's fu@*)^% funny, I don't care who you are!
jack ass m\f thats who you are
dog pound

Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

to the post headquarters if you dont like the language you need to remove more than my post !!!!!! be fair iam not the only one using file language !!!!!! so be fair !!!!!!!!
dog pound

Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

another one wrote:
NEWS FLASH::::
The presidental procession will no longer have bullet proof windows, all the money will be spent for 42 inch spinners and a sound system.
remember his mom was white and yes yall try to be black all the time !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Itchy Mitchy 1,013
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min God 150,989
vapor express 1 hr Vapor Express 1
Who's who at TG 2 hr Samswoman 8
Hall for super 3 hr Sicko 13
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr hell raiser 81,594
Black guy wearing womens clothes 5 hr james 2
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••