United States

#1 Nov 11, 2012
What happened to Joey raikes
close friend

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 11, 2012
hey wrote:
What happened to Joey raikes
He was in a bad wreck and didn't make it. We've all lost a wonderful person and dear friend.
What

Cecilia, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2012
What happened
hey

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 11, 2012
What wrote:
What happened
When omg
hey

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 11, 2012
What wrote:
What happened
Where
close friend

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 11, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>When omg
last night
Soooo Sad

Prattsville, AR

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Anyone know the details of where & how it happened?This is such a tradgedy...RIP Joey
Nmo

Bardstown, KY

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Joey raikes. Fatal car crash From what i was told, he pronounced dead at the scene.
One hell of a guy. Not one enemy. Loved his boy more than anything. His friends and family need all the prayers they can get. You are loved Joey and will be greatly missed
OMG

Greensburg, KY

#9 Nov 11, 2012
How old was he. I used to work with a Joey that worked at TG didnt know if it is the same person. I think he was from Bradfordsville. Yesterday was a bad day in marion county with all the car wrecks. I heard this wreck on the scanner this morning about 130am, this is awful so many deaths in marion county in the same week. My prayers go out to all the families.
which one

New Haven, KY

#10 Nov 11, 2012
yes its the same joey raikes at tg. he was in his 20's. so sad!
Sad

United States

#11 Nov 11, 2012
He was a really great kid never done nothing to anyone i know we are not susposed to question gods will but it has got to make u wonder sometimes how he could take such a great kid rip joey u will never be forgotten
So so sad

Bardstown, KY

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Such a great guy and great father great friend. Buddy I know you we're going through a lot personally in your life. But don't worry, you won't be hurt anymore. The man upstairs has you now and he only takes the good ones. Have a old one with Jesus up there and ill have one for you down here. Rest in peace Joey
Slice

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Nov 11, 2012
So so sad wrote:
Such a great guy and great father great friend. Budd I know you we're going through a lot personally in your life. But don't worry, you won't be hurt anymore. The man upstairs has you now and he only takes the good ones. Have a old one with Jesus up there and ill have one for you down here. Rest in peace Joey
God Speed!!!
friend

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Joey died as a result of a single vehicle crash on his way home from a wedding late Sat night/early Sun morning. He was 26 and worked at TG. He leaves behind a wife and young son. Funeral arrangements are listed on the Mattingly Funeral Home website. He will be buried Wed. Please keep his family in your prayers.
Friend

Casey, IL

#15 Nov 12, 2012
So sad rip joey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kids Smoking 10 hr patrica 6
Unruly kids 10 hr patrica 13
Trailer 15 Brookhaven 13 hr Paris Street 11
Kathy Coyle 13 hr Paris Street 7
Why are lebanese women trying to look like me? (Apr '13) 19 hr Angela 45
Guys cheating on wives 23 hr Judy 19
3rd shift walmart Sat Clay county king 33

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance