amber thompson
maury

Lebanon, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2011
what does anyone know about this lady??
Family

Scottsville, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2011
I know that she is my family and if you want to know anything about her, you should probably ask her.
wow

Lebanon, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2011
she alright, her teeth look way better now. used to look like a snaggle toothed fxck!! lol. but all around shes a pothead b!tch who has a diff bf every 2 weeks. she got a daughter who prolly dont kno her her father is, her face is fxckin huge and she always tryin to talk bout some1.
lol

Newport, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2011
Let's tell the truth now.. cause obviously u don't even know her. She's awesome! End of story.. its over
Curiosity kills

Cecilia, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2011
wow wrote:
she alright, her teeth look way better now. used to look like a snaggle toothed fxck!! lol. but all around shes a pothead b!tch who has a diff bf every 2 weeks. she got a daughter who prolly dont kno her her father is, her face is fxckin huge and she always tryin to talk bout some1.
She talks about people?!? Looks more like you are the one doing that!
wowwwww

Brownsville, KY

#6 Nov 14, 2011
She wishes she didn't know who her baby daddy isbut unfortunately she does. One of the best moms out there especially to be her age. She is actually doin pretty good. She keeps a job and has a new nice car. Stop being jealous. Grow up!
Her teeth have always been near perfect. She's a pretty girl. She is a sweetheart tbh. She would help anyone as much as she could.
But keep running your mouth and shes not scared to get ya.
haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2011
thts funny bc the b!tch ran from me!! and i cnt say anything about her mommy skills bc i neva been around her and her kid, but if she act the way she does on a normal basis...??? and didnt the girl already wreck her new car?
Family

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2011
Amber is a great mom..sounds to me someone is jealous of her and what shes got...people need to grow up..if theres something you want to know about her just ask her if she wants you to know she will tell you if not then she wont..how hard is it?
the real amber

Rineyville, KY

#9 Nov 15, 2011
Look idk who been on here under my name. But whoever it is running their mouth send me a message on fb. I ain't ever ran from nobody and ain't gna start. Apparently ur a jealous immature bitch. Get at me!! Haha I laugh at scum like u. Get off ur lazy @ss and get a job then maybe u can buy yourself a new car. But ur just gonna b a scared bitch on ur fat ass behind a computer hahaha that's hilarious.
And do not mention my daughter I will kill someone over her. Got it??? So I'm out. Dueces.
U need to act ur age because u r acting like a 10 year old at best. U DONT KNOW ME!!! KEEP IT THAT WAY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS.
abc

Park City, KY

#10 Nov 15, 2011
?
jerry springer

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Nov 16, 2011
Y'all obviously don't kno her like everyone else done said. And I agree u r just jealous. B happy wit urself and quit bein so envious. Maybe if u had a job u wouldn't have time for this either. But there r so many people that got her back I would leave it alone now. All around she is a great person. All u r trying to do is bring her down and its not gonna happen. She is better than this and apparently better than ur fake azz too.
And as far as her havin a bf ever two weeks hunny ur wrong. She has been with the same dude for over a year. She is a good mom her daughter comes first. So wat if she wrecked her car??? She worked her azz off to get it. That is none of ur business anyway. We already kno who did this anyway fayleen.
Put ur name on here and grow some balls.
awu

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Nov 16, 2011
Rh
Taylor Claypool

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Nov 16, 2011
Here's my name!
nananana

Rineyville, KY

#14 Nov 17, 2011
So taylor r u the one running ur mouth on here? Or r u jus bein silly
Lyd

Casey, IL

#15 Nov 17, 2011
Shut yo mouf
Lydia Marie

Lebanon, KY

#16 Nov 17, 2011
will the real lydie please stand up??
Bill gates

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Nov 23, 2011
haha....this is funny
Byrd girl

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 28, 2011
Funny shyt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Karen shuck 2 hr Really 3
Where is Mitchell Jeffries (Jan '16) 9 hr Mitchell is alive 12
Cynthia Tungate 11 hr Someone who loves... 85
suboxone 13 hr Notadumbfuckliket... 9
Toby Reardon 18 hr Donkey 1
Joseph chaudoin (Jun '15) 18 hr Clay county king 3
White Ford F150 20 hr Horny girl 9

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance